• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arash

Smash Lord
wait what?

in all honesty, i wouldn't mind running some sort of tournament, as long as we have a place to do it at

PandaX

Smash Lord
Do it in your front yard.... or on your belly. Call it Belly Bowser's Tourny! Yahyuhzz.

I'll see you guys At the triweekly, then I'll be in New York, then I guess the week after that I'll be up for San Ber.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
PandaX said:
Do it in your front yard.... or on your belly. Call it Belly Bowser's Tourny! Yahyuhzz.

I'll see you guys At the triweekly, then I'll be in New York, then I guess the week after that I'll be up for San Ber.

BOING!! "RAWarwrarArwrWRR", goes Arash LOL

Panda = YAYYUHZZ!!

Sytar

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to one of these.

I wonder if I can take you up on that "tutoring" for a small monetary fee, Ken--The one you advertised in Melee Discussion.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Man, i never realized battletoads is so much harder on the NES. There's so many more levels and they are all stinking difficult. I can beat the SNES one fairly well but i don't think i can beat this one.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ok guys we are going to hold the UCI vs UCSD Crew tournament at the biweekly on May 6

ALSO Please can anyone bring a VCR to record this?

eddykim1

Smash Cadet
sephirothken said:
ok guys we are going to hold the UCI vs UCSD Crew tournament at the biweekly on May 6

ALSO Please can anyone bring a VCR to record this?
i don't have a VCR but i was wondering if i can do the movie editing for this on the comp. With david's help of course ;)

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I'll bring a vcr :).

Darn it Eddy, I wanted to edit it :(, lol, but we can talk about it after UCI wins ^^

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey guys, about over a week old but updated pictures on myspace.com/theninjapanda for champ combo taken by Ultra luigi.

Charoo

Smash Champion
does any1 here know arash's adress? if u do then please pm me or tell me on aim: xuerarit

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Its kind of funny people dont bring VCRs when those things are a thing of the past and shouldn't cost squat to get one. I shouldn't talk though because i always forget to bring things but now that im excersizing my brain i hope i wont forget as much lol. Go Brain Age, you better work for me.

PandaX

Smash Lord
OC region is a lot better than most other regions that I've seen. I'm seriously impressed with you guys. It's nuts. You don't understand... go go everyone that attends the biweeklies to a stronger SoCal from you guys!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Oh my dear lord! Get Kokichi to give Pha another warning! Seriously, I mean-- Uhhh, godda-- WTH is wrong with you Pha. Why would you post something like-- nevermind man GTFO!! You're crazy man, you're crazy

therukus

Smash Cadet
Hmm, me and a buddy have been boot camping like mad to catch up to all ya'll. (We found out about l-canceling, wd's etc.. about 2 weeks ago). We're both to the point where we think we wouldn't get four stocked by you crazy kids.

Kind of reluctant on going though. You guys mind dropping tips on aspiring socal smashers if I made it down there? :D

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
it takes experience to get good. you can't build up mind games playing with friends. but i shouldn't be talking cause i'm the weakest smasher at the biweeklys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom