• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
*Sucks in air tightly*

*releases a...*

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYUUU
UHHHHHZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Possible UCSD Lineup: Edrees, CAOTIC, JustPha, Eddy, Oops!, Bruce, Rick, Richard, Don, Saur, Fly/Hugo, Brendan.

araknophobik

Smash Master
sephirothken said:
for people who couldn't make the biweeklies since it was on Saturday.. well this ones on Sunday so you can make it!!

see everyone there

PS: CHU DAT WILL ALSO MAKE A SPECIAL APPEARANCE TO THESE biweeklies May 6 and May7th
yes! thank you ken
ima make this one forsure
and chu will be there
foshizzle

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Shiiiet, too good guyz! I'll make sure to come to both dayz and finally get some matches with Chu. YAYYYYYYYUHHHHHHHHHZ!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Omg too great, now I get to play Ken aswell as Chu, unbelievable _O_
Guys please play vs. me, it might be my only chance ever to play you :D

@Panda: We're still going swimming on the 7th right?

PandaX

Smash Lord
Meh, I hate the beach but whateverz ya know? Might as well go. Count me out on the sunday biweekly d00ds. I can't dish out that much stress with finals so close. A beach might actually relax me some bit.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Well I wouldn't really mind going 2 days, but the other guy coming with me isn't really a smasher, so he would be kind of bored :p

Arash

Smash Lord
rofl chu dat, maybe this time you won't go out first in holdem?

only time will tell

and 2 biweeklies back to back? o man, sounds pretty crazy

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Hmm, thats near finals i think. I'll have to check on it because you know ill try to make it. But i probably wont make because i have to study for finals.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Count me in! Chu's back?!?!? Heck yeah! Good to see ya again!

Oh yeah. Sad news. ThomaSexy is single for good now. Things are finally over between my lady and me. So if I look depressed, don't ask me about it. But then again, this sexiness is back on the market! Look-out ladies!!!

PandaX

Smash Lord
**** it thomas lol no wonder why we did so bad in teams and you didn't actually play like you usually do. Hmmm... think i should peach it up with you so we double peach?

Hey jeff, mind if i drop you guys off at the beach on sunday and i'll go to the biweekly :laugh: honestly man i hate the beach. Westminster is actually near the beach so it shouldn't be a problem.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Hmmm, we'll talk about it when we meet. Maybe we could also go swimming on th 8th instead of the 7th. Don't know if you have to work and if my friend would mind. Are there any other games playable which he could do at the biweekly besides smash?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Just bought mi plane Ticket thx to Kenzzzz. I'll be there next friday.

YAYUHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!

Arash - Can i lick ur ***** again for money plzzz ??? I'm really poor and i could use the money LOLZ

PandaX

Smash Lord
Biweekly's are mini smash tourny's but these will be huge. Usually, the other games they have are if you have a DS and connect to other people since all TV's are occupied for smash.

YAHYUHZZ Chu is finally coming over.

I offered you a ride mangz and i will... Straight to the Jamba so that you can buy me one :laugh:

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I really want to go both days actually, but it wouldn't be fair to my friend actually. Is it possible that we'll go swimming on monday the 8th instead? Maybe he'd be okay with that, I don't know :/

PandaX

Smash Lord
Monday = Work 8-5 and school 7-10

On that day pretty much i can leave the TV in the open room with the cube and you can also play with the cat.

We'll go friday after E3 since it'll end around 3 or 4 we got enough time.

PandaX

Smash Lord
:laugh: San Dimas is about a half hour drive from any beach. Meaning, I can't give you a ride at all there or back. If you want to go, be my guest, but chance's are you'll get lost and I won't claim responsibility for that. :laugh:

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
OC2 is coming up and not many people from socal are helping us out except for the people who have donated a lot so thank you to the people who has donated.

however all the biweeklies from now on 10% of the money will go towards OC2 donations before the prize is distrubuted 70/20/10

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
sephirothken said:
OC2 is coming up and not many people from socal are helping us out except for the people who have donated a lot so thank you to the people who has donated.

however all the biweeklies from now on 10% of the money will go towards OC2 donations before the prize is distrubuted 70/20/10
I would love to donate but I've been out of work since October '05 and have been living off financial aid and some left over money I had saved -_- Best I can do is donate my winnings if i'm able to place top 3 in singles or get atleast 2nd in teams. (Going to the biweekys is going to be hard enough now, I pumped gas yesterday at $3.54 a gallon X_____X My car holds 25 gallons, you do the math XD )

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ooo For the may 6/7 biweekly I might need a partner since I think mike's teaming with chu.

how about it CAOTIC? since pha won't be there let's team!! :psycho: :urg: :p :ohwell: :embarrass :laugh: :) :( ;) :dizzy: :mad: :confused: :chuckle: :cry:

Charoo

Smash Champion
wait lets get thsi clear first.

saturday = regualr biweekly
sunday = ucsd vs uci + regular biweekly?

or

sunday = ucsd vs uci only

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
SATURDAY= REgular Biweekly

Sunday= Another Regular Biweekly

There will be no UCSD vs UCI crew battle since it apparently got cancelled.

Anyhow I dont think it's fair to cancel the biweekly on sunday since many can only make it on sunday than on saturday

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer

May 20th and the June biweeklies are cancelled...

20th due to MLG Dallas

and the June biweeklies........ MLG LA and the fact that I wont be at home

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Panda wanna team? I need a partner too :)

BTW, Ken I think I have $20-$40 to donate for OC2, sorry if it isn't much but it's all I got (still in highschool, johnz)

PandaX

Smash Lord
Sorry jeff but I'm definately not compatible with peach players. It's been proven way too many times.

Guys, I propose that we make biweeklies for the 20th and for the month of june. It's huge practice that we need for everyone.

June 3rd is my b-day and it looks like how it goes usually like i'm not gonna be doing anything that day so whats say we have a triweekly on that day and celebrate it.

If MLG LA is that close we need SoCal to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom