• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
PandaX said:
Sorry jeff but I'm definately not compatible with peach players. It's been proven way too many times.
I can also choose Sheik you know. In NTSC I'm probably even better with him :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmmmzz.... I've teamed with Sheiks w/my IC (Squish). It works pretty well but I'm not too sure how you're supposed to play in it >.< We'll just get some friendlies before the tournament starts to get a feel for it ^^

PandaX

Smash Lord
My question to you pat, are you very offensive when you play in teams or do you wait and save the stock?

Should I just get out of your way? lol

Anyway, back to the discussion about the biweeklies that are missing. I personally, do not have a venue in which people can smash at.

Is someone willing to volunteer a spot for us during these missing dates? SoCal needs your help.

Charoo

Smash Champion
jake the boy said:
I thought MLG La wasnt until July?
still ken isn't hoem though. I hoep soem1 step it up, and get us a venue to have biweekly =)

chidorirasengan

Smash Rookie
I'm new here and I was just wondering, if i joined the tournament and lose, could i still play the game for fun with other players for practice?

Edit: And also, plz don't flame me for this, but is sephirothken THE Ken who is "the smash king?"

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
jake the boy said:
Yeah, I hope some one can host the bi weeklies. I dont want to have to drive to San Diego for practice >.<
Yes you do, San Diego is too good!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
chidorirasengan said:
I'm new here and I was just wondering, if i joined the tournament and lose, could i still play the game for fun with other players for practice?

Edit: And also, plz don't flame me for this, but is sephirothken THE Ken who is "the smash king?"

it really depends on Time and what not and how many tv's are there. We usually don't allow free play during the tournament but if there's time after you are welcomed to play.

Sephirothken is a nobody :p

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
due to following reasons which i cannot say, I cannot post all the dates of all the mlgs this season. However, I am quite positive that MLG ANAheim is June 23-25

anyhow...... I WANT TO SEE UCSD crew vs West Coast Sanchez's ( this crew's name will change once they change their playing style) at the May 6/7 biweekly! lol

Charoo

Smash Champion
there's gonig to be a lto of crew there huh? deepsocal, ucsd, west oast snachez, uci, sueprfriends, vs green gos, team international X_X

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
SephirothPha.... LOL
Yay... Ken didn't win allll of the Sc games last night :-P

Dirty Yayuuhz!

Champ, can you make me a banner??? Rock Lee related?

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm coming to the biweeklies so does anyone wanna team up with me? I need a partner. If there's going to be crews I think Ultra Luigi and I might need more people since were the only one's from VC GREEN GO's xD

If Zander805 shows up then we only need one person for our crew ^_^

jake the boy

Smash Ace
sephirothken said:
However, I am quite positive that MLG ANAheim is June 23-25
Awesomeness, Anaheim is so much closer to my house, plus I know my way around, so I wont need any maps XD

Also, if its in Anaheim, the tournament will probably take place in the Convention Center. Whos up for going to Disneyland that weekend? XD

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Pha it's ro raise money for OC2, so 5$ is appropraite lol. Ummm, the MLG Anaheim thing is sorta like the MLG NY deal. It was called MLG NY but it was in NJ. MLG Anaheim is still gonna be called MLG LA, cept we're not gonna be in LA...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Ryuujin said:
Hey I'm coming to the biweeklies so does anyone wanna team up with me? I need a partner. If there's going to be crews I think Ultra Luigi and I might need more people since were the only one's from VC GREEN GO's xD

If Zander805 shows up then we only need one person for our crew ^_^
I don't have a teampartner, nor a crew yet :)

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Hope you guys won't hate me if I won't go to the Sunday Biweekly since UCSD vs. UCI won't happen... I have lots of studying / catching up with school to do.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
HugS! I'm gonna go too!

....IF I can get four other people to come with me.

Yeah I guess I'm not going. Never mind.

Actually, I was just curious how they earned the name of "Sanchez." Dirty style?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay! I bought a new controller yesterday so I'm ready for this weekend! Hehe. It broke at the SB tournament but I didn't let that stop me. Actually, that yellow controller wasn't even mine. It was my friends but he never answers his cell phone so he's never going to get it back. Hehe. Anyway, get ready for Platinum Power this weekend! The sexiness is back and I just made sexy sexier!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Pha it's ro raise money for OC2, so 5$ is appropraite lol. Ummm, the MLG Anaheim thing is sorta like the MLG NY deal. It was called MLG NY but it was in NJ. MLG Anaheim is still gonna be called MLG LA, cept we're not gonna be in LA...
Considering last year it was still called MLG LA even though it was further from LA than Anaheim is (costa mesa) , I think it should still be called MLG LA even if it's in Anaheim :p

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
MLG just wants to bask in the glory and importance of NY and LA without actually being there. LOL.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Man, the tourney should just be called "MLG Disneyland but not really in Disneyland but across the street instead because more people know about Disneyland than the Convention Center next door!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom