• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

therukus

Smash Cadet
NAZN TYR said:
it takes experience to get good. you can't build up mind games playing with friends. but i shouldn't be talking cause i'm the weakest smasher at the biweeklys

Lol you didn't really answer my question, but I see what you mean. Although I think you can create mindgames a lot easier against friends since they know how you play- so you're forced into trying to be constantly tricking them to win.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
therukus said:
Lol you didn't really answer my question, but I see what you mean. Although I think you can create mindgames a lot easier against friends since they know how you play- so you're forced into trying to be constantly tricking them to win.
If baseball has steroids... Smash Bros has Ken potion.

It's illegal to obtain one of these, you'll have to wink at Ken and meet him in the back alley.

Here's some San diego love:

Xuerarit: here
Xuerarit: i'll give it to u now
JustPha: yes
Xuerarit: make a print for edrees
JustPha: give it to me champ
JustPha: oh wait, we're not cybering?
Xuerarit: haha
Xuerarit: we could if it pleases u

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Biweeklies are about training Socal. That means it's the place for you.

... Phaking Pha.

therukus

Smash Cadet
nealdt said:
I felt a civic obligation to alert you to what you're getting into.
Lmao, this community is pretty mild compared to some ones I've been involved in. O_o;

.. Then again it wouldn't be the first time I've been caught off guard.

PandaX

Smash Lord
D4mn you Pha, you're suppose to form with Caotic, Azn_Lep, Eddie, and someone else (possibly Oops) to Make San Diego Underground

PandaX

Smash Lord
Well if adam decides to play again then I got no problem with that, but he has to prove it like no other if he wants back in.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
What happened to Adam? I don't even know and I'm in this crew. If our crew is falling apart, I'm putting up the "Team Ken" banner again.

PandaX

Smash Lord
The crew isn't falling apart, Adam just has a lot on his mind and needs to get it resolves. He's not gonna really be smashing for realz until he gets his life in check.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Aesis is really cool.

Like I said, don't count Adam out of the community, but he has other priorities and doesn't have all the focus for everything to put into a crew.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

my story of the formation of crews.... so nasty

one day i was walking and i saw a FEARED PANDA who was quite sexy holding Knives. The panda was such a dirty sanchez.

It looked into the ManaClouds who resembeled sephirothken from ff7 , the Panda scratched its Arash on the back, and a small Gust avo wind blew across the vast lands, which pedro the farmer had worked.

the panda hugoed the trees that were all over the gabeland. A wolf ran across the gabeland in the far distance, which made small foot prInks. Omar was the wolfs name. it was the King of all *****.

and that ends the story of the dirty sanchez.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
manacloud1 said:

one day i was walking and i saw a FEARED PANDA who was quite sexy holding Knives. The panda was such a dirty sanchez.

It looked into the ManaClouds who resembeled sephirothken from ff7 , the Panda scratched its Arash on the back, and a small Gust avo wind blew across the vast lands, which pedro the farmer had worked.

the panda hugoed the trees that were all over the gabeland. A wolf ran across the gabeland in the far distance, which made small foot prInks. Omar was the wolfs name. it was the King of all *****.

hahha too funny

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
There was once a SUPERFLY who could not DIE and his name was JAY,one day a CLOUD full of MANA struck down his fist and BANished him from all the land...

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
manacloud1 said:

LMAO funny ****

Arash in the back :psycho: :psycho: lol

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
EzynJAY said:
There was once a SUPERFLY who could not DIE and his name was JAY,one day a CLOUD full of MANA struck down his fist and BANished him from all the land...
LOL...omg i need ten characters LOL

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
OK attention EVeryone... WE WILL BE DOING A DOUBLE BIWEEKLY BACK TO BACK MAY 6 and May 7 (saturday and Sunday) that means more practice and more smash...

May 6 was supposed to be the UCI vs UCSD crew battle but Pha can't make it for that so we will postpone it to May 7th..

What way more to practice for the UCI vs UCSD crew battle? simply the Biweekly on May 6!!

for people who couldn't make the biweeklies since it was on Saturday.. well this ones on Sunday so you can make it!!

see everyone there

PS: CHU DAT WILL ALSO MAKE A SPECIAL APPEARANCE TO THESE biweeklies May 6 and May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom