• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

that one year i made everyone pay 15 bucks for food was way too much. Now im asking to just bring something to feed atleast 5 people , which is around 7 to ten bucks to help out my party. Thanks for all those who are bringing stuff and just come to chill. You dont have to get me gifts since i dont know most of u personally its okay. If u want to get me a gift i dont mind at all also. We still need help with cubes and tvs. Also should there be a tourney the same day or something small like a crew tourney battle?

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
In regards to the previous bi-weekly:

Great seeing everyone again. Thanks a bunch to Ken, Mike, and Helen for hosting the bi-weekly. It was nice to attend one again. It's been too long.

I got 4th, if I recall correctly. Lost to Gabe in winners, and then Gus in losers. =\

But, it was good times. It's a little late to do shout-outs, but just wanted to give at least a small post.

And also, happy birthday Mike. Have a great one. Congratulations on your placing in teams at Champ Combo, and singles as well.

Until next time everyone...which is...a long, long way away, most likely... =/

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I <3 you Omar. I am deeply sad you're going far away again. But I am very happy I got to know you.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to attend April 1st, so I'll just wish you Happy Birthday now, ManaCloud. No, I'm not trying to get out of bringing food money. I'll donate $5 to 0C2 at the next next biweekly as a gift.

Oh, Arash, I found my game. We battle for the title of So Cal Pokemon Master next time we meet.

Arash

Smash Lord
awesome compy

on another note, me and mike beat DD3 recently, so it can be done.... the secret is to not get hit:)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
NAZN HNR said:
I bet Pedro can smash anyones face if he feels like it o_o
no no pedro's like a big soft cuddly teddy bear, kind of like arash

Arash is like a big soft cuddly "Chin" from DD3

yayuhz!!

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
sephirothken said:
ATTENTION COMPYFRANKO!!

apparently my memory card got deleted and I need my smash data!
O_O

Well, don't worry, I still have it. Do you need it by tomorrow? I could come over today, but I don't drive and I would really be going out of my way to get it to you. Is there anyway you could come pick it up? I live in Anaheim. Message me somehow and tell me what's up.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
ARGHH Champ cancelt on the housing thing for me. Please house me and 3 friends, someone in LA :(
I want it settled as soon as possible (today/tomorrow preferably). It's may 5th till may 13th/15th. Please hurry cause planetickets are getting crazy expensive. We can get you an E3 ticket if you can house us. HELP!!! >_<

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
me and honir are going, but we're gonna be late. i have some school stuff to take care of and honir has a doctor's appointment. we'll be there around 1ish

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Whatchu know about dat whatchu know about dat whatchu know about dat I know all about dat.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Dont you know I gotta Key by the 3 when I chirp shawty chirp back louy nap sack where I"m holdin all the work at

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Bad News

Bad news guys :(

I just got word from wolf that a relative is coming down today from germany. His parents told him that they are going to need his car which means no ride for us :( :( :(

My mom is willing to drive us somewhere but Orange County is out of the question. So we're probably gonna be dropped off at the tourney in northride since i already got the saturday off from work.

:( sorry guys. Happy b-day mike. Sorry we wont be there.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm coming to this. (I'm leaving in 30 minutes.) What is Fear cannot make it but I hope Panda can make it so we can reveal our new catch phrase "PANDATRATED!" (Penetrated)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
manacloud1 said:
the only ones who can house u in los angeles are gus and pedro. And even so i think gus moved. Perhaps u can ask mr pbody and friends.
Can you please house us, I beg of you? :'( Anything is better then staying in an expensive hotel >_>

And who are those guys you mentioned? I only know Gus and he can't house us, his house is too small <_<

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Jeffz0r said:
Can you please house us, I beg of you? :'( Anything is better then staying in an expensive hotel >_>

And who are those guys you mentioned? I only know Gus and he can't house us, his house is too small <_<

Haha... I don't know where or how Mike and Ken can fit 4 more person in their house for more than a week.... Even IF they have the space, do you reasonably think they would have the time to watch over you guys? :)

BTW, see ya in an hour guys :) I'm heading over soon.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

us housing people we dont even know is out of the question even if ur all cool and stuff. Plus ur just giving away an e3 ticket, we get those already for free from friends and relatives. So its nothing new to us but we are really nice and want to help u guys out but my parents are strict about letting anyone we dont know stay over. So us housing you guys is out of the question thats why im trying to ask people who can to help you out.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
manacloud1 said:
us housing people we dont even know is out of the question even if ur all cool and stuff. Plus ur just giving away an e3 ticket, we get those already for free from friends and relatives. So its nothing new to us but we are really nice and want to help u guys out but my parents are strict about letting anyone we dont know stay over. So us housing you guys is out of the question thats why im trying to ask people who can to help you out.
But I heared you housed vidjo once, though you didn't know him yet :dizzy:

araknophobik

Smash Master
Jeffz0r said:
But I heared you housed vidjo once, though you didn't know him yet :dizzy:
lmfao instigator, trying to bring up cases to act like that'll benefit you
im sure ken and mana met vidjo before he was housed, meeting at big tourny's and stuff. Heck, they played against each other in the west v midwest battle last year

manacloud1

Smash Champion
nah

Jeffz0r said:
It's true what I said, Ken told me so himself.
we actually have met him more then once before we housed him. Certain people we meet we actually invite over so they can be in so cal so we can bring them to our bi weeklies for people to play them. But like i said before we cant house you, so its out of the question right now u should ask or make a thread for the smashers who actually live in los angeles to house you. Ken and I live like an hour away from Los angeles. IN california alone theres like tons of los angeles smashers so just keep asking.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Ok, I'll make it on the 22nd for sure.
I'm workin so hard to make it to another one of these.

Oh and Mana, my mom won't let me donate $400 to OC2. I wanna win that T-shirt and entry.
I make over $400 every month.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

Zenith said:
Ok, I'll make it on the 22nd for sure.
I'm workin so hard to make it to another one of these.

Oh and Mana, my mom won't let me donate $400 to OC2. I wanna win that T-shirt and entry.
I make over $400 every month.
if ur mom doesnt want u to donate thats your decision im not going to stop u or tell u what to do. Right now the highest donator has donated 300 bucks and his name is adam and right now he is going to get the t shirt signed by all players etc possibly more. But that wont last long there are others in so cal who are going to catch up in donations soon by holding tourneys and helping out this tourney. The only time i will get pissed is if your a person who's known or have been showing up to the bi weeklies for awhile and just dont want to donate because u dont want to help out. Simply put, if you care about the oc2 you will donate and help out, and we know who you are and we are greatful you did, and if you dont donate, youll be just another smasher attending this tournament.

right now i want to make t shirts as cheap as possible, but i dont have my own money to fork out to buy all these printed t shirts. So some of the donations will really help me out to make these t shirts. Else the tshirts will be too expensive and nobody will get them unless your rich.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmmm... what if say San Diego ended up with a cummulative $500 or so from our tri weeklies. This means that all of San Diego gets shirt+free entry right? Haha j/k, we'll try to make it up on the 22nd as well.

Arash

Smash Lord
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the weekend of 4/22 MLG new york?

you know, the one that the hosts are going to?

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey Mike and Ken is it ok if Jeffz0r comes to the biweekly on the 6th? Oh I'm working on a new banner. Only problem is photoshop is at my friends so adjustment needs to work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom