• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, what do you all think of making doubles a proper thing, yay or nay?
Yeah, why not :). Just don't do rankings for it.
I would give priority to Tamoo due to us being in the same crew, sorry Hao baby :(

Taking doubles seriously is just to hard to do as people will not team with the same people all the time.
Doubles is hereby officially NEVER BEING RAN AGAIN, heart broken I am.

Thanks for the 1st post edit YENITHS, appreciated.

Oh yeah if possible, get to either Snow Hill or Moor Street as both are a little closer to the venue (Snow Hill in particular).

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I edited it but np ;) x

I can get to snow hill in the future so i will do that x

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- This is gonna be all kinds of awesome to have a scene to come back to when I finally get back from Sweden (June).

Watch your back Willz lad. And knock it off with that Brawl malarky. Serious. (Soz Bmac.)

Kone

Smash Master
If anyone is interested I have a function room and bar sorted for this date from 7pm-12pm. Having a get together for Wes (who is over from America). So if you got to know him alot, a little or not at all and just want to hang out with smash people (but socially) then you are welcome to come. Crash at mine aswell.

Sam and Brad have said they are up for it. George? Alex? Tam? if you guys are coming to Brum till 5pm make it more wothwhile lol

Ed x

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Being that I am the official spokesman for Willz, he has made a statement;

"You're all scrubs and I will win the next WM Monthly, I look forward to playing Professor Pro in the GF. VA you suck and you're obviously scared of playing and getting absolutely destroyed by myself, King Willzarth The Great XXII. Tamoo you chat breeze and I have defeated you in the past, and now that I am playing at a level higher than even the almighty God could achieve, you stand no chance and I will end your smash career at this next monthly. Anyone else who dares come to this such as X1-SHYTE and Hugay you will be obliterated and thrown in the bin as well.

COME AT ME BRO"

fgtzzz

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Can any of you guys bring your laptop? We got the recording stuff we just need a laptop to actually run it off.

Also, if one of you guys could lend me a USB stick for the day so I can upload them as soon I get home and such that'd be cool.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Pretty excited for this :)

Alex when do you need housing, same for Tamoo? I can house pretty much Fri-Sun night so its all good. Just wana know :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Depends if we go to Wes's thing I guess, if we do, would probs need it till sunday morningish or something, otherwise I would just go home straight after the event.

You guys going?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll head to it if you guys want to? no idea were it is tho and if Ed has housing you guys could stay there then go to Birmingham the next day as its easier then mine? I'd prob leave a decent time so I could get back to Worcester at a decent time or I might stay to, depends :)

If there is no housing then of course your welcome :D

So yeah we could go after the event :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
if ed lives closer that sounds good to me

tamoo what time are you arriving on friday?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I finish lectures on Friday at like 12 so come anytime after then :). If you can only arrive before then thats cool to, don't mind leaving a little early lol.

If you can both come at a similar time tho, that'd make it much easier on mee

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
fair dos, I'm in the same boat as you Tamoo. Let's look at prices tomorrow and see what the cheapest/best options are.

Kone

Smash Master
We have a upstairs function room booked in stourbridge (not far from my place) for just us guys. It is booked from 7 till 12. If you guys finish at global 5ish just head to mine (george knows where) then go down the pub with us. All welcome to stay at mine.

Its literally going to be likes of me, wes, jo3, koop, gladam, jam, craaiigg, jazzygeoff, coey, dsd9 etc etc. So it isnt like you guys know no one. Oh, brad and willz maybe cal aswell.

Let me know,

ed
x

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
i need 2 start going 2 west midland events so if ddiz will meet me at stafford station i will come only coz i dnt knw the way =] btw ddiz if u wnt 2 come over n play sum games b4 hand or any smasher im normally free on a wednesday n friday afternoons can also do saturday if i hvent been out on the friday but if u txt me b4 hand ill txt bac 2 let u knw

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
fair dos, I'm in the same boat as you Tamoo. Let's look at prices tomorrow and see what the cheapest/best options are.
I told you to tell me when you are booking so that we can sort it out and travel together, and now I see you're trying to do it by yourself without informing me.....

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
funny thing is that most of the time im listening to my brother getting *****..7:04 and 9:29 :p

Top Bottom