• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Hao

Smash Journeyman
and Hao you should obviously include this past Saturdays tournament in your rankings ;)
I think I'll PURPOSELY LEAVE THAT ONE OUT ACTUALLY! ;)

But yeah if Smo doesn't have that bracket anymore I'll have to go by the final results you guys posted. Just need to make sure who else placed 5th with me, Navi or Ddiz haha.

I think i'll just do it as "If you didn't make it out of your pool, no points".

Brado

Smash Lord
ya man do some sort of ranking, whatever you think fits best, nothing too complicated though haha. Probably best to only include regular attendee's, liek, Jolteon isn't likely to attend every monthly, so dont include him in the list, making it a midlands rankinggg.

Brado

Smash Lord
Ddiz definitely got 5th, as I remember Zunari beating Navi before he beat Hao, meaning he was eliminated a round before you so he couldn't of got 5th

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I can house... seeing as I live a 2 minute walk from the venue lol. but sadly I only have my uni room to offer so not too much space lol.

cant wait for the next one. this time lets get some f*cking brawl going. Willz and I are ****** doubles yeaahh boi

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is this going to have any recording equipment.

I would like to be there and housed with Jolteon as he lives sort of near me so anywhere and anytime he goes/leaves would be convienent for me.

What's trains and price like atm?

VA

Smash Hero
lol @ hype over ddiz vs GM jack.

I'd rather wash my face with sulphuric acid than watch that match.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I probably have a better clue than you do. :)

lmao @ Robby's post xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

B.Mack

Smash Ace
why so much hate for brawl? :( :( :( :(

I dont mind it being just melee, but it would be nice to **** Brado in a few brawl games on the side too. Can we at least get one brawl setup for casuals? maybe during doubles or something?

Hao

Smash Journeyman

VA

Smash Hero
he just infracted me instead. yeniths hates me at the moment! I'm sorry yeniths I won't be naughty anymore :(

(I bet tamoo reported me).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Haha oh my God I forgot about Tamoo vs El Nino. xD I don't think anything will top that.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I would give priority to Tamoo due to us being in the same crew, sorry Hao baby :(

Taking doubles seriously is just to hard to do as people will not team with the same people all the time.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aww yeah, lets tear doubles up :)

also wtf, just noticed VA's name change lol, there's something weirdly cool about the symmetry. Also lol ofc i didn't report you.

Brado

Smash Lord
i'm taking doubles, eeeeeevery time

me and willz i imagine yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom