• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
well considering I've only just played melee, I'm not quite sure who's good and who isnt apart from Prof and Fuzzy

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
bullet bill is probably one of the top 3 melee players, you should watch out for him not me.

Brado

Smash Lord
Bbill you should also probably be worried about those two, there way better than you Loool

&otter
It was falcon ditto for the first two games, which ddiz wonn both of lool.
Then it was ness/falco, me being ness in which I won

Ddiz I'd rather let you have the quid for winning, I agreed to falcon dittos haha. I'll just take it back off you with ness ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Haha you had to cop out of Falcon dittos with Ddiz and he let you change character LOL! to good :p

Rematch Ness vs his Falcon beef beef beef

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Please don't do this on the weekend of the 19th, I won't be able to come! :'(
I would be able to come if it were on the 26th though :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
I too would prefer 26th ( and it's still cheap for Londoners to come then as that's still in the promotional period).

George: Whether it's the 19th or the 26th, you mind me coming on the Friday before? I'll probs leave straight after the tournament from Bham so only need fri night housing. Also what's the earliest I can come if Friday is alright cos the earlier the cheaper basically lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I would prefer the 26th...Really would.

but yeah Tamo either should be fine anyway :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I probably can but need to make sure I'm all good for this first so please don't book without asking :)

It'll cost you around £5 on train to get to mine, then either a 20 min walk or like £1.50 or something on bus

thats with railcard on train x

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok I'll let you guys know if I house in a day or two also :D (should do) just need to check for work deadlines etc etc

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It's a mini tournament at the GGT venue in Birmingham. Should be on Sat 26th. Place opens at 10, aim to arrive at 12 really (start at 1pm on the dot) and finish at 5ish.

:)

I updated first page with info :D

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure my falcon will destroy your ness.....
after all u had trouble with my falco, and my falcon is much better

oh god now im trash talking

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i still respect you jack
ill MM you next time i see you...which unfortunately wont be this monthly

tamoo when i win you owe me a tenner

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah seeing how we're doing proper monthlies now, i'd like to make a proper results/ranking table of sorts for us lot.

Maybe i'll throw in a prize for whoever is 1st at the end of 6 months or something.

Top Bottom