• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Brado

Smash Lord
I didn't even realise there was that Sge list, I just played the 6 six stages lool

Hao get the next one confirmed asap so I can get it off work easier :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If the date's right, I'll probably try and find my way up there if someone like George can house me? How much does it cost to get from the venue to your place George? Cos I've found like £5 singles to bham from london.
It costs around £5 return from mine to Birmingham, plus like £3 needed for return on bus (its like 5 mins on bus).

Your welcome anytime really and I'll house you whenever lol.

Ok so here's the plan:

Venue is here - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=b4+...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

http://www.globalgaming.co.uk/html/contact_us.html

Date will be 29th of January, from 10:00 til' 5:00PM (I'll leave registration and such til' about 11:00 or 12:00, so you don't need to come THAT early really, just the place opens up early so why not).

Price is £4 per person.
Tournament entry is £2.
Prize pot split will be 70/20/10

RULES (forgive me if some of them are "wrong" if you will, i've been out for a while).

4 Stock.
7 Minute Time Limit.
Double elimination.
Rock paper scissors to decide stage striking.
Dave's Stupid Rule is in effect.
Double-blind character pick if you want.

And of course no items, wobbling is banned and any other ridiculous glitches haha.

Neutral Stages

Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium
FD
Battlefield
Dreamland

Counterpicks

Mute City
Brinstar
Kongo Jungle 64

I'm hoping to run these every month, so we can have a proper RB's and all that jazz.

Brad you newb, told you pokemon was on neutrals :p but so was FOD lol! probably should have just done random on stages to start, but next time we will get this sorted and strike like we did anyway

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Yeah ddiz i meant the 26th lol, i was thinking 24th because i'm doing somthing then, which is teh reason while ill be skint :3

Tamoo

Smash Master
That's just harsh lol

Looks like 26th is good for most people here so Hao get this confirmed, wanna book asap to save moneys. :)

Pretty much accepting all moneymatches with anyone as I need to help fund my way up to Brum lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tam be sure to lemme know before you book tho so I can make sure I can attend it to :) (not that anything would get in the way), just wana make sure :)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
jolteon falcon ditto MM....the rematch...if u come (:

yh brad we should redo that MM cuz i feel guilty about limiting u to falcon

Tamoo

Smash Master
If all goes to plan, I reckon I can limit my spending to this to £30, and hopefully win all that back with the tournament/mms ;)

When roughly do these events finish? I'll probs book my coach back a little later than needed and look around bham for a bit to make up the time.

Anybody else for mms?

Ddiz, mm either my spacies or luigi lol. Or both ;)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
im not confident with spacies yet and fighting luigi is a mindf**k but lets see what happens :)

Hao

Smash Journeyman
When roughly do these events finish? I'll probs book my coach back a little later than needed and look around bham for a bit to make up the time.

Anybody else for mms?
http://www.londonmidland.com/news/l...ape-by-train-with-london-midland-for-just-10/

Shall I do it on the Feb 19th instead? Hopefully get some Londoners coming.

We have the place from 10:00 til' 17:00, although we could probably just stay there for another hour or two to be fair.

I'll MM you, don't believe i've ever played you so it'll be interesting.

Top Bottom