• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Well ok, a mixture of pimms White wine and fosters is nasty ****
that sounds f***ing disguisting... Pimms should always be mixed with some nice non-alcoholic stuff (lemonade, mint, fruit juices) or it just comes out nasty as hell.

EDIT: Kone, dyu have a Wii? or does anyone have a Wii that they're willing to bring for Brawl?

Brado

Smash Lord
I know Ed has a Wii, so if he was too have a Brawl setup he could provide the Wii?
Failing that I could always bring mine

Kone

Smash Master
Is george? spoke to him last night and it didnt sound like that, Fair plays if its changed tho ^^

also will the way you talk online bugs me :s. Just be yourself when chatting to people you know O_o

Kone

Smash Master
Meh you sound like a right prick though and personally when talking to myself I find it disrespectful. It isn't the way to build relationships imo. Go troll elsewhere I reckon.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Told .

need to get this essay done first so I should get back to it instead of being on here lol!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Will just got spanked. Although I agree with Kone, he deserves some respect. You can troll me if you need to. :p

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
<-------------
<-------------
me please, hopefully unforseen circumstances wont hinder me

Kone

Smash Master
Few updates;

1. Ill be running monthlies on the last friday of each month. These, in my head, will be Midland Monthlies (as the east midlands is really just the odd smashfest now) and will be completely open invite. In terms of anyone welcome and anygame welcome. Ill set up alot of tvs in my house. If we get alot of interest im going to speak to the pub round the corner and see if we can use their function room monthly. May do this anyway for end of Oct.

Ill run actual tournaments aswell if wanted.

Also, I am now a backroom member of Project M and have access to the game. Thus, will run mini tournaments in it at these to get feedback from you guys to feed back to the pm:br. Plus, vids.

2. Ill probs be happy to run weekly smashfests at mine. These will be more limited and, to be frank, based on who I would enjoy having round. I will be running one of these this friday.

I belive that Yeniths, Smo are coming round. Hao you are cool to. LC?

Ed

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I'm running a Smashfest in London next Friday so I wont be able to make it.. but I'll (almost) definitely be there on the 29th. as long as theres brawl too pwease?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
possibly wont be able to make it this friday, Battle Roads(Pokemon cards) is starting on the saturday and i wont be able to afford it :(

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I'm looking forward to UK PM vidz and feedback. Have fun.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
actually scratch the last comment ill have some money off my few tedious jobs I did round my Moms work

Ill be there ed if that's all right with you :)

Kone

Smash Master
Thats good Callum, awesome :D. So we have me, Yeniths, Callum, Hao and Smo so far yeay. Brad you found out your shifts yet?

I still haven't sorted out Project M yet :(. My SD card doesnt work, think its fried. Does anybody have a SD card they can bring to use to sort out Project M? If not ill buy one.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
may i come to the fest this friday too please?
id like to show everyone how much ive improved (especially callum)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
because the first (and last) time i played u, u wer kinda.....errr... "out of it"
but next time u should be down to earth and ive got beter since then

B.Mack

Smash Ace
you should probably have requested no saturday... since its gonna be Friday night.
you guys have fun though, I'd like to see Project M sometime.

Kone

Smash Master
People coming;

Yeniths (I believe)
Hao
Smo
Brado
Calzum

and ME ^_^

Im limiting it to that though as I dont think Will can make it.

Ddiz you are welcome end of the month as thats open invite to anyone and im happy to have a squashed house. This is more of a relaxed fest.

J03

Smash Master
hey guys, the first week/end of November im holding a fest in preparation of GT4, if anyone would like to attend then your welcome too

Itll be Thursday-Sunday (4-7th)... just realised your fest is like 5 days before =/

regardless lemme know if your interested

Kone

Smash Master
Some one bring another copy of melee and i can setup another tv from the start before we start drinking (and turn one off ;))

B.Mack

Smash Ace
why is the East Midlands thread stickied and the West Midlands thread isnt? thats bullspit.

Top Bottom