• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Kone

Smash Master
I am now living in the West Midlands permanently. I am also not working until Sept 1st so if anyone wants to make there way to Stourbridge anytime let me know. Georgypoos?

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll be able to come to stourbridge fairly often cause it's cheap, probably be able to come whenever you host if thats cool.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm back at home home Ed but will be returning to Uni before to long as Have to go back early.

Will be seeing you plenty in term time I imagine to :)

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Im up for coming to Stourbridge fairly often too, it's well cheap for me (getting away with child train tickets haha).

Kone

Smash Master
anyone interested this weekend?

Thinking:

Koop
LC
Yeniths
Deathgazer

and anyone else?! may see if I can get Jam to come :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Will have a see Ed, looking good tho :) let you know for sure soon.

K00P

Smash Apprentice
What day this weekend? Free Friday but working Sat and Sun my man.

Cubone for the win.

Kone

Smash Master
Basically this'll be the last thing I host before I go back to school. After that ill only be hosting once a month at the end of the month if I am not busy. Then its school hols which is a okay!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ed man it's not looking good for this weekend :( really annoying as could do with some smash :/

Kone

Smash Master
Aw let me know George :(. This is my last chance for some smash before I school term starts. After that ill be playing alot less frequently :(

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
please may i come? ill be good...also i dont drink so more beer for u guys ;)

Kone

Smash Master
I want to organise a decent sized smashfest this week before terms starts next week. I would prefer before Thursday but am quite flexible.

Can do anyday, all day and night. People welcome to stay.

Looking at LC, Yens, Koop and Jam. Anyone else welcome (ddiz you can if i get a group of people involved).

Kone

Smash Master
Late notice by you or me sam lol? either way it is. Im going to try organise something for 2moro. Go to ring round people and see who is free :)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i am always interested in super smash bros. tournaments! but it has to be brawl + items on + 15 stock else i'm not coming to any!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ed man I know you have the Smash Camp thing planned but once I'm back in Worcester I want to find a venue of sorts and get something going, a tournament.

Be willing to help me out :D?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ed do i have to give KOOP the copy of Melee, i wanna buy it off you.

George stop editing my fckin posts u scrub.

Kone

Smash Master
Ed man I know you have the Smash Camp thing planned but once I'm back in Worcester I want to find a venue of sorts and get something going, a tournament.

Be willing to help me out :D?
I aint sure whats happening with smash camp. I rang the venue and they asked me to email our requirements and get back to me with availability. It has been some time since this :S/ I asked for October and December availability. So, we will see.

Anyway, yes, of course I will help. Can supply equipment (tvs, remotes, projector, screen, extenson cables etc), housing and tournament running help. Just be pro-active finding a venue. It is alot more work than people expect. Once you've find something everything else falls into place :)

Ed do i have to give KOOP the copy of Melee, i wanna buy it off you.

George stop editing my fckin posts u scrub.
Buy me a four pack. Not carling lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah man I hosted some stuff in Louth which surprisingly got a decent turnout considering it's poor location, with some work I'm hoping I can find something similar, hoping I can get something through the uni, but if not I'm sure I can get something good :)

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah just check; banquet rooms, conference centres, halls for hire and community halls/centres. Check out group accommodation aswell. Im not entirely sold on Uni venues to be honest :s

J03

Smash Master
Eddykins, the NW elite 4 are gathering at mine on thurs/fri, late notice but if you can come your welcome too.

speaking of which what is your availability going to be? does your school start back this monday? as such does that leave you with just weekends free OR will you have to use weekends for planning. Let me know so i can work around it in future :)

Kone

Smash Master
Get together this Friday at mine if anyone is interested ? George? ddiz? Hao? King? Deathgazer? Koop? Tamoo? LC?

Smo just let me know he has moved into Brum aswell now so Ill send him a message :). It is likely that I will be running monthlies every third friday of the month (as in this fri). Last weekend of every month Ill be paid and using said pay to go out ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ed, I get back to Worc for uni this Sat. Can I come around then? or yours to mine?

Kone

Smash Master
Can't do Sat I am afraid Georgy boy. Got family over. How about next friday? see if we can get smo and LC over aswell.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmm that sounds great to me :)
Also Smo, no idea if your starting freshers week or whatever if so i understand. But fancy some games this week? Mayb sat, sun, mon, weds? Your pick lol.

up until xmas im only in uni tues and thurs :D

Smo

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I have a uni induction on Friday until 12 but I could hop on a train sharpish after that to Stourbridge Junction. Defo up for playing some games! What time will you guys be staying until?

Top Bottom