• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Brado

Smash Lord
Cause it's funneh.

Hmm...
Is there a particular coach station that you'd prefer to/ be able to pick me up from, I can get to the center of Birmingham cheaply if that helps

-Brado-

Kone

Smash Master
Brad - to get here you need to do the following. When in Brum go to moor street station (ask anyone its not far from coach station they will direct you). When there get on the train to stourbridge junction (first stourbridge stop). Itll take 30 mins bout £4 return. When there ring me and ill hobble down and get you guys. Alternatively just get the train straight here.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Eddddd, I'm back at uni this Sunday so I'll be up for visiting you pretty regular if your up with that? I'll have a talk, but basically every Wednesday and every other weekend I'm free :)

Kone

Smash Master
george are you still planning to come over today? im free from now until 7pm. My phone is knackered but you can get me on new number 07831346517 let me know asap i dont ahve net access much longer so give me a text on that number

Kone

Smash Master
No problem george. I ended up having a few pints in the beer anyway. Im away sunday and I may be able to do something friday evening but at the moment I cant say for definite.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If you could that'd be cool as I have Tamoo coming up to mine friday evening, we could get to yours for cheap :)

Kone

Smash Master
It'll always be a fiver return betwen yours and mine george. How about we plan to do that then and you a tam just come up for definitie friday evening? will force me to get my planning done :)

Ill have my mobile tomorrow and will make sure that hao is up :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmm well if your up for it I'll meet you at the train station then we can both head straight to Eds from there and you can unpack all your stuff etc later that night at mine? I'll look into train times.

Kone

Smash Master
Tam and george you are welcome to crash the night if needed. Not sure how long tam is staying at yours george? going to be late-ish when you get here anyway. Ive got family coming by 11 though so will be asking for a early exit lol.

Brad - you are welcome to but i dont want loads of people coming. You, george and tam is fine :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yep sounds good to me, getting from eds to mine is easy enough :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
So I'm vs a naughty jiggs and samus...where did my combos go :( . Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Kone me and Tamoo will be arriving at Stourbridge Junction at 21:23 tomorrow night so will see you then :)

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll try and confirm this tomorrow, but I'm fairly confident I'll be over tomorrow :)
I can stay the night right? I don't mind leaving early either, I've gotta be back in LC early anyways.

Kone

Smash Master
Brad you will be able to stay. However, I need to confirm that everyone can come over with kate still lol. Will do that in the morning as she was out and about tonight ^_^ should be fine though!

Kone

Smash Master
Okay Kate wants to spend time with me before I go back upto the North East on Sunday and has planned a meal out. Sooooo going to have to cancel plans tonight. Ill be back down mid-June George and we can start playing regularly then with others.

Sorry guys but sure you'll get plenty of smash in without me :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmm in that case Brad is welcome to come to mine with Tamoo also...Brad if you want to bring 1 or 2 more people from LC that'd be fine to, only have 1 setup so can't have to many :(

Tamoo

Smash Master
This thread looks glorious I must say

who will join us in our pokemon
march?
Have to admit, that bellsprout in the elite four that beat ashs bulba wa epic, but starmie... Is starmie

Kone

Smash Master
It makes me feel abit sick that out of allllll the pokemon you could have chosen tam you went with starmie...STARMIE? =x.

ps it is more sick that I got your bellsprout/elite 4 reference lol ;)

-> Gyarados? pfft

Kone

Smash Master
Aipom is an amazing addition...well done callum I am very proud of you. Super choice. Puts everyone else (except me as bellsprout rocks) to shame. Starmie?! jolteon ?! gyarados ?! LOL

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Starmie/Jolteon/Gyarados own.

Bellsprout got what?.. A tower that you can easily steamroll through before even getting your first badge.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Aipom is an amazing addition...well done callum I am very proud of you. Super choice. Puts everyone else (except me as bellsprout rocks) to shame. Starmie?! jolteon ?! gyarados ?! LOL
Lol i know my poke's
someone needs a lapras as there avitar, then we'll be complete

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah cheers for having me and brad over george :)
was good times
the round the worlds were funny, I crumble partnerships with intense mental manipulation :D
Also so many good combos in those fox marth matches

Top Bottom