• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm still trying to see if I can house some people at my place. So we'll have to see still. -_-;

I'm kindof looking for a partner for this tournament as well, but we'll see though.

BunBun

Smash Master
That's a definite maybe I'm coming to this.

However, if I come I will need a partner. Not for doubles, but to share pants with. I don't have any pants so I will need to borrow someone else's.
What size?

thats finals weekend baby, maybe..depending on how im feelin about these tests
You should come. It will be a blast (and also a nice way to stop thinking about finals).

On a side note, Nucl 273 should die in a fire for only being offered at 7:30....

Tink

Smash Hero
Njzzzzzzzfinest said:
Brawl $5MMs?
yo, ill take some of that action =)...vs my wario of course =)

also, anyone else want MMs? ima already gonna have to show people why they call my DK the golden monkey(i give you a hint....he squirts some liquid in your face when its over =) ).

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Chi Town?

that is my town!!! what are you doing at my town???!?!?!??!?

So, I need a partner for this. Maus?

Dayum it, you might have misunderstood, or my english is just too bad.

NOT THIS WEEKEND, I am going.

$10 Entry Tourney will be held in Every 3rd SSBO, right?

ONE OF THEM, I will show up.

Again, Not this one.

and sorry, but my teammate would be Carl, if i am to team with.
Return of nigga princesses.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey im working on some housing i dunno if my roommates will be here or whats going on with them but im trying to find out...if all is well we have 6 couches and pretty much a bunch of floor space for those who are up for that.

4% APR

Smash Champion
David, I think I'm willing to drive. If we leave at like 4, we can do this.
Let me talk to some other people and We'll try to fill up the car.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO TO THIS FROM OHIO, GET AT ME AND WE CAN TRY TO RIDE TOGETHER

Mr H

Smash Ace
hey im working on some housing i dunno if my roommates will be here or whats going on with them but im trying to find out...if all is well we have 6 couches and pretty much a bunch of floor space for those who are up for that.
i call my usual couch lol

BunBun

Smash Master
anybody wanna house me and juke friday night?
I gotcha. Closest room to the tournament =P.

Also, assuming my car works, I can grab people from the train station. It'll be a joint effort from a bunch of the Purdue Crew, so I wouldn't be worried about finding a pick-up.

_kSo_

Smash Master
ATTENTION ALL TOURNAMENT ATTENDERS!

I CAN HOUSE AT MOST 4 PEOPLE ON SATURDAY NIGHT, DEC 6TH - AFTER THE TOURNAMENT

1. Goosefactor

2. Tink

3. BIG C

4. __________

Let me know as soon as possible if you want housing because it will probably fill up quickly.

BunBun

Smash Master
To copy Alan:

I've still got one spot open if you don't mind being in a small room on a futon mattress on the floor.

1. Me (bed)

2. DrewBoo8 (b!tchin couch)

3. Juke (b!tchin' chair w/ footrest)

4. ------------ (Futon mattress on floor)

Tink

Smash Hero
i might just be getting a cheap hotel somewhere and just split it with a couple people....you guys got cheap hotels down there? it will be the party place.

_kSo_

Smash Master
i might just be getting a cheap hotel somewhere and just split it with a couple people....you guys got cheap hotels down there? it will be the party place.
Ok, let me know if you plan on getting a hotel for sure so I take your name off of my housing list.

As far as lodging goes, the closest one is the University Inn. I mentioned it in the first post.

Lodging is available at:
University Inn and Conference
3001 Northwestern Ave, West Lafayette, IN‎
(765) 463-5511‎

Top Bottom