• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

_kSo_

Smash Master
cunning may be able to house you but don't quote me on that.

Bunbun might have a spot open for Friday night, so you should check with him

brickman

Smash Lord
If I can get a ride, I'd love to come.

Anyone want to swing by U of I to get me?

I'll obvi give gas cash.

need housing too, so maybe sleep in your car?

Mr H

Smash Ace
cunning may be able to house you but don't quote me on that.

Bunbun might have a spot open for Friday night, so you should check with him
i dont want to speak for byran but doesnt he have a **** load of room to house people?

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Apples I think he's teaming with Tink now

Want to team with me though? :bee:
**** I didn't see that post. Yeah sure, I mean if you still need a teammate at this point.

I'm not sure what's going on with me yet though, I might be teaming with m'boy 4% but only if his teammate doesn't show. If he does show, then I'll team with you f'real. Who do you play, Peach?

Zjiin

Smash Master
KSO, i noticed on the OP you still haev a spot available for housing? Chances are that it just hasn't been updated, but worht a shot.

soap

Smash Hero
hey hey, would u guys be able to get OOsers into a campus library friday night/early saturday morning and all us nerds can get in some real solid finals study time then reward ourselves with a smash tourney.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Dan-would you wanna get a cheap-ish hotel room with some guys? That would be kinda fun (no homo)

edit-soap, you could probably ride with us if you want

Quaz

Smash Master
yeah I do play peach all the way pretty much. All my other characters suck twice as much or more.

Let me know if you can team or not =) Bunbun may have asked me first but I guess Im just gonna take who I can find lool.

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Dan-would you wanna get a cheap-ish hotel room with some guys? That would be kinda fun (no homo)

edit-soap, you could probably ride with us if you want
Yes, and is Chase going? X? (no homo)

cheap hotel room with some guys?
Yes. (no homo)

yeah I do play peach all the way pretty much. All my other characters suck twice as much or more.

Let me know if you can team or not =) Bunbun may have asked me first but I guess Im just gonna take who I can find lool.
Will do. I should know when David knows, which should be this weekendish. :bee:

:054::054::054::054::055:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yea thats what im looking for, someone to pick me up from the train station. it would be me and my gf and id be with mars as well, so hopefully someone can pick up the 3 of us?

goosefactor

Smash Lord

goosefactor MIGHT be able to if he got to purdue early.
yea thats what im looking for, someone to pick me up from the train station. it would be me and my gf and id be with mars as well, so hopefully someone can pick up the 3 of us?
I would be able to pick people up from the station but the only thing is that I'm not gonna be able to get there until 12:30 A.M. If you guys didn't have a problem with being picked up so late then I'd be more than willing to do so.

Top Bottom