• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
If people bring their own blankets and such, me and Lavos can house people in our room.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
2 day!? Psh, I take it upon myself to make these things at least a three day event (compliments of Bunbun and Kso) :p

_kSo_

Smash Master
So, yea I was playing with NJ yesterday and doing some DK dittos, and I've decided that I want to play you in DK dittos kuz they are fun as hell

So, Tink...
$1 best of 5?

Tink

Smash Hero
ill do whatever dittos people wanna throw at me as long as i play the char =)....also, kso its onnn...my Dks is beast DK...all im saying....

_kSo_

Smash Master
ill do whatever dittos people wanna throw at me as long as i play the char =)....also, kso its onnn...my Dks is beast DK...all im saying....
heh my DK was trained by the holy NJzFinest

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

yea...take that.

BunBun

Smash Master
Pichu dittos anyone? =P

Also, to clarify the kind of housing I can offer, I'm in a dorm room with a massive couch, a massive chair, and a futon mattress on the ground.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'll do Pichu dittos.

Also, I have a performance on this day. I don't know if I want to bboy or smash... hmmm...

Mars-

Smash Champion
I was actually thinking about taking the train, but if gas is cheaper like it is nowadays, Eddie might just drive. I dunno, i'll see him on thursday to hammer out stuff.
Take the train with me and sveet. Train partay

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I'm honestly quite surprised at the interest that this has garnered; this is turning out to be far more prestigious an event than I had anticipated, to say the very least.

In light of the recent new wave of interest, I would like to remind any and all interested parties who would require housing to make arrangements for housing as soon as possible; I will reiterate that available housing is limited, so you should set this up the moment that your attendance is certain.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing both the new and old faces from around the Midwest at this one. With the community's help, I would love to see this event become another MW regular Melee tournament akin to the SCSYN series.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Not that I know of, but post in the SMYM 9 thread and see if people want to carpool. This tournament is totally going to be worth it
ya this tourney is definitely going to be worth coming to

the tourney is only a hour and a half away from champaign and its really close to the interstate so u wont have to be driving around every where lol

make arrangements for housing as soon as possible
I dont need to make arrangements for housing.
The housing should be making arrangements for me

forward

Smash Champion
That's a definite maybe I'm coming to this.

However, if I come I will need a partner. Not for doubles, but to share pants with. I don't have any pants so I will need to borrow someone else's.

Zjiin

Smash Master

However, if I come I will need a partner. Not for doubles, but to share pants with. I don't have any pants so I will need to borrow someone else's.
I would help you out there, but my pants only fit 4 people and it's already to capacity.

soap

Smash Hero

what r u doing in the midwest Arizona boy, ur such a drifter

Top Bottom