• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omis let cello do him. My gawd, he's by far the most active poster and he's actually trying to figure out ways to win the game instead of just following the norm and not delve into touchy subjects simply because theyre OMGSCUMMY.

but did you really just claim cello? Really think that was a good idea? sigh

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'd also really like to hear more from mentos.

If he really is Little girl, worst tracker ever

No one agrees with Gheb

Gheb_01|Circus
I thought Cello claiming was a pretty terrible idea tbh <_<

Omis being scummy as hell. Skipping Walls of discussion to throw in some completely unneeded "stop role speculating" BS. Are you serious? That's either wtfuseless or wtfpseudo-hunting especially since you've not commented on the whole debate at all. I also hope people are down for a Kirbyo wagon toMorrow. Not sure about McFox. Reminds me of TownMcFox from L4S.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
At both Kevin and NoDawgs, I actually want to know why I am super townie now.

Such a quick change so abruptly always bugs me.

No one agrees with Gheb

Gheb_01|Circus
Because you stopped distracting from the actual debates. At first I thought your "vote nodawg he's scum + will catch up some more" were just you feigning activity and trying to nugde us in the wrong direction. I haven't seen any such post of you recently and you've made some good points about mentos too which originally lined up with my suspicions.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Votecount:
Meta-Kirby (7) McFox, Bunglefever, Cello_Marl, Mayling, Omis, NoDAWG, KevinM
Cello_Marl (2) Kirbyoshi, Meta-Kirby
Kirbyoshi (1) Cacti
KevinM (1) Macman

Not voting (2) Xonar, mentosman8
A majority 7 of 13 votes is required to lynch.

Chaco replaces Cacti effective immediately.

"We don't need no stinking badges!"

The group decided unanimously that they had no need for a Sheriff. If there was crime in their town, they would take care of it together. And if there was a secret group of them who were werewolves, then they would take care of them as a group.... a group that included the werewolves. And this way, they could convert the jail into a library for books on werewolves!

The group gathered around the bonfire. As they all discussed their plans for the day, the Witch brewed a potion.

"We should eliminate that man," shouted a villager as he pointed at another. "He is surely a werewolf!"

"No, I think he is not. But I also do not think that you are a werewolf. I've known you for years, and I've known him longer. Neither of you could be a werewolf."

The Fortune Teller sighed.

"There is no way that you could have known who was a werewolf, and when," he explained. "Unless you are trained in the metaphysical artes," he motioned to himself, and then to the Witch who nodded, "you could be a werewolf. You could have always been a lycanthrope, or you could have been bitten yesterday."

"But I've known him all my life!"

The Witch cackled at this, and rose with her potion. She corked it and surveyed the crowd as she shook it like mad.

"We will never survive like this, and I knew this to be the case. So I have prepared a little something. Forgive me, everyone, for taking matters into my own hands, but you will thank me in the end."

The threw the potion, clay vial and all, into the fire. In an instant, there was a terrible crack. An explosion of orange and purple rose out of the fire, and smoke immediately rose from the explosion. A cold, eerie smoke embraced the group, and when it settled they realized its purpose - no one could identify anyone else.

The group then began to debate, unhindered by their past experiences with others. They came to a decision on who they would hang. As a group, they moved from the campfire to the large oak tree, whose Autumn leaves reminded them of the upcoming Harvest Festival.

"Now, wrap the noose around the man, but do not yet hang him," commanded one man.

The group did as such, and turned back to him.

"Now, before you hang him... let us hang this one!" he shouted as he pointed towards another person.

"Aye, lets!," and "I agree!"s came from the crowd. They had chosen one man, and here they would choose another instead, immediately, at the last second?!

Scared, the new target shrieked!

"Don't you recognize me?! I am just a little girl!"

"A ha!-" exclaimed the man. "Then, we shall lynch you anyways! Because I don't remember if there even was a little girl in this village!"

"No!" she screamed.

"Fine, then hang the first man!"

"Wait... why should we listen to you?!"

"Because I am... the Fortune Teller!"

Before anyone could say anything at all, the man was hanged, and night descended upon the village.

Meta-Kirby, a Villager, has been lynched.

Night 1 begins.
Night actions will be accepted at the latest on Saturday, February 20, at 5:00 PM EST.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
The werewolves crept their way through the town. They recognized each other, without regard to the Witch's fog from the previous day. Slinking from shadow to shadow, the trio of lycanthropes moved as a single unit, a pack with a purpose. They made their way towards a cabin on the outskirts of the village. Along the way, they scratched at trees, snatched night birds out of thin air, and repressed the urge to howl. They arrived at the house, and kicked down the door. In a single moment, they rushed to their target's bed, and tore him apart. In a bloody frenzy, one let out a crazed cry. The others joined him, finishing their prey and slipping back out the door and into the night.

Hours would pass, but no one would discover Macman's absence until the morning.

Macman, a Villager, has been murdered Night 1.

***​

Mayling was safe in her bed, her head nestled on a soft, down pillow. She dreamed of the end of conflict, a Miller's Hollow where everyone was at peace with each other. She knew that, one way or another, that day would come. There would be a time when she could sit around the campfire again with intentions of celebration instead of paranoia, a time where the mournful elegy of night would transform into a ballad of bliss, when she could grab the hands of those beside her and dance the night away. To dance happily, free from conflict - now that would be something. She stirred from her slumber, slipped out of her bed... and began to dance.

Mayling has heard the Piper's tune.

***​

As the others slept the night through, Kirbyoshi sat by his fireplace. He couldn't sleep. Thoughts swarmed through his head - what if they were to come for him tonight, what if they walked by his house, what if he heard a strange noise? He began to question his lifelong friendships. He heard a creak by his door. He began to doubt his own sanity.

He was sane. His door slowly opened.

He closed his eyes, preparing to be quickly mauled.

Instead, a light shuffling approached him. He opened his eyes and looked at the intruder.

With a wave of her hand, Kirbyoshi's eyes glazed.

"Drink this," she beckoned.

The potion touched his lips, and he relaxed. The thoughts swarming through his head slowly calmed. He was free from worry, free from doubt. In his final moments, he saw through the foggy incantation. With the help of the Witch, he returned to his bed, and shut his eyes.

While he may have found peace, she was wrong to doubt him.

Kirbyoshi, a Villager, has been poisoned Night 1.

***​

The sun rose over Miller's Hollow, and the villagers gathered together back at the campfire. They noted their missing companions and held a brief ceremony to mourn their absence. Then, they set out to free Miller's Hollow. Today, however, they temporarily change their modus operandi.

Day 2 begins.

Event: It Surely Isn't He!

Voting will be done in Schoolyard Pick fashion. Each player has one vote, and may vote for a player to be spared. Each player may only have one vote on them at a time. Once all players except one have been voted, the player who has not been picked will be lynched. Instead of choosing who you think is a Werewolf, choose who you think is not!

The day will end at the latest Sunday, March 7th, Noon EST.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cello what's your report? There is no miller, no GF, no traitor and no lawyer / framer. Your report should be accurate.

:059:

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
This is most interesting indeed. Witch used her potion, piper is confirmed, and this new voting mechanic.

Hmm.

Would like to hear who cello investigated as well

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hm, well, interesting night 1. Our witch only has the one potion left, as Bungle said the piper is now confirmed. Before anyone asks, I wasn't about to take the chance of being un-protectable and opening up the chance for a double wolf kill, so I stayed home last night.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So should we at least start off with making some lists of who we DO want to survive? This voting system could bite us in the *** if we don't have things organized.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hmmm

Not really likign mento's reason for staying home.

before i make any lists i want to hear from cello

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Besides lists, how are we going to pressure people without votes? Just questions isn't always enough.

Should we do a circle?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Omis looked really bad to me whenever I was assuming that MK was scum. I'll have to reread. And I shouldve known that MK wasn't scum just due to the fact that I was pushing for his lynch. -_- I have yet to successfully push a lynch on anyone who is anti-town, despite playing in like 10 games at this point.

Just as an FYI, while I did rid my computer of that virus a few weeks ago, it's left pretty permanent damage on my comp. My only option at this point is to have my mom mail my external harddrive to me, back up My Documents, and completely reformat the harddrive. Until this happens (hopefully by this coming weekend), I'll be playing from my iPhone again.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hm, well, interesting night 1. Our witch only has the one potion left, as Bungle said the piper is now confirmed. Before anyone asks, I wasn't about to take the chance of being un-protectable and opening up the chance for a double wolf kill, so I stayed home last night.
That's a lot of bull right there. Why the **** do you assume that the Witch would even consider saving you after that D1?

@Gheb
Can you say why you wanted to vote me? Hard to defend against what you dont understand.
Principle of exlusion. At least one Scumbag was on the MK lynch - out of those I find you, Mayling and KevMo the scummiest. Will go into detail after a reread.

These people should not be lynched toDay imo:
Cello
McFox
Mentos
Scumfever
myself

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually scratch that. Mentos can die too - having no result for such a BS reason is a red flag to me. Especially when there's not even a RB in the game.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Actually scratch that. Mentos can die too - having no result for such a BS reason is a red flag to me. Especially when there's not even a RB in the game.

Agree with this. saying he 'stayed home' is a really safe scum claim for tracker.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gheb, being able to be protected was one potential bonus, the much bigger thing for me was the risk of giving the wolves two kills during the night. Look at the night we had, if I had gone out and scum had targeted me, we would have had 3 town deaths last night, which both severely hurts us, and helps scum, and now that it's confirmed in the game, would have potentially helped the piper too. If that had happened, one more mislynch would have left us at 4 townies, 1 piper, 3 wolves going into night. Is that really a situation I would want to risk on night ONE? By me staying home, even if they killed me, we would have, at worst, been in MYLO against the wolves, instead of already being in LYLO by D3. I think for town's best interests the more chances we have to lynch before we HAVE to be right the better.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I forgot I replaced into this game! Catching up soonish.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Was everyone suspecting mayling yesterday? Or is it because shes's dancing to the pipers tune?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Pierre: Can we self-vote in this Event?

Chaco, you have three posts or 41 hours, whichever happens first, to convince me that you aren't scum. Just so you know, I KNOW one of the scum, and strongly suspect the other. I'm talking about Kevin and Mayling.

@Gheb: I don't get your suspicion of Omis, either. Also, you messed up shooting Kirbyoshi, should have shot Cacti/Chaco.

@Xonar: A circle of votes is a good idea, but only if it's for the actual lynch, and we do need to make sure the penalty for breaking the circle is Death. Further, FoS should suffice for "votes" for now. Also, I think it would be best if I coordinated it, since you all know I'd be trustworthy. The only problem with this is that, if we can self-vote for saving, scum can literally force a mislynch.

@McFox: Honestly, after rereading with a different mindset, the only thing of note that bothered me was your linking to TVTropes during our argument. Why did you do that?

@Bungle, Chaco, Gheb, Xonar, Omis, and McFox: Should I investigate Chaco or the other of Kevin and Mayling toNight?

You played me, Meimu. I won't forget that, nor will I forgive it.

Mentos...I'm not even going to acknowledge your presence anymore. There is literally nothing that can convince me that you are not anti-town at this point. You're dead to me.

As of right now, I think everyone should live, except for Mayling, Chaco, and Kevin, as well as that other person.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The only reason I linked tvtropes is because I discovered it within the last month or so and have been obsessively going through every piece of media I've ever seen to see all of the tropes that are present. Didn't Do the Research is one of my favorites because of how often it comes up in stuff that I like.

As for your investigation, I say wait and see what Chaco has to say toDay. He's definitely got a lot of catching up to do, so I'm curious to see what kind of contribution he makes toDay.

Top Bottom