• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If I'm forced to investigate Kevin toNight, then Mentos doesn't get lynched. Not for two more Days. Like I said, either Gheb or myself will be targeted toNight. He can save whoever it is. Mentos should "stay home". ToMorrow Night, there's no reason at all that I shouldn't be targeted. Mentos can "watch" me then. If he dies along with me, then we save a person by not having to lynch him if he's genuine or we're rid of the Piper. If he doesn't die, then we can lynch him. If he's a fake, we get the Piper (or unlikely, a wolf) that way, and if he's genuine, then we'll get the last wolf by virtue of his telling us who targeted me.

Xonar, stop being ****ing blind. Kevin JUST GAVE HIMSELF AWAY. You just don't WANT to think he's scum, when it's Right. ****ing. There.

McFox and Bungle, what do you think? If we take care of Kevin now, then I can use my investigate where it will actually be useful, on Chaco or Omis.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What.

Think Chaco and Omis are much better candidates. I have NO idea what you're talking about in regards to Kevin.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I agree that Kev is scummy, but not because he said you were wrong. That was just bad phrasing on his part, I understood what he meant.

May is the obvious lynch toDay. I'd rather have you investigate Kev than lynching him and finding out we're wrong, even if I do think he's acting scummy now. Either way that'll really help us out tomorrow. If he is scum, we lynch him and have one left. If he's not, then we have another cleared townie (which'd bring us up to 3) with two scum, which are pretty good odds for us.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Cello if you waste your investigation on me tonight you're stupid.

Just sayin brah.

Chaco, Omis today.

Vote Mcfox

Yo stay alive brah

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kevin, May is already voting for McFox, so your's just won't count.

I know that it's stupid to investigate you, but I have to to get these people to believe me.

I'm tempted to just investigate Chaco anyway and claim that I investigated you.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I actually don't think that Cello investigated me or Kevin last Night.

Notice he said "I didn't investigate Kevin last night." He didn't say he investigated me.

Right now he's sending town on a wild goose chase just for reactions, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that he probably didn't investigate EITHER of us, and was just hoping we'd "give ourselves away."

For instance, consider these facts:

Yesterday, Cello was convinced Gheb + others were scum, correct?
He said that he was going to investigate Kevin last night.

ToDay, he comes in saying he investigated me or Kevin. He says that Gheb is the witch. How he went from Gheb is scum (absolutely positive) to Gheb is witch... he must have investigated Gheb last night, ISOed his posts, and concluded he was witch. Also, it doesn't make sense that he actually investigated Kevin last night, because he said he was going to. This is important because to me, he was probably trying to bait Mentos into saying "You investigated Kevin last night" when he never intended to at all.

Finally, HE SAID HE INVESTIGATED ME BECAUSE I WAS OBVTOWN. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANY OF YOU?

@Cello, stupid town play. I can't believe you're willing to cause a mislynch on me due to your silly shenanigans. Town's gonna be pissed when I flip.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie

Skimming.

Gheb's on me.

Are you even reading anymore? Why does anyone even want to keep you around?

On that note, vote Gheb.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Can Chaco get a prod or something? he hasnt said anything since he came in. cacti might as well have stayed in the game.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
May... That whole WIFOM shenanigan was pretty pointless... Just saying.

Anyway, I find myself agreeing that Chaco or Omis can go, although I'm withholding(that looks wrong, but spell check says right?) full judgement on Chaco till he gets caught up and posts.

To your most recent idea about my investigation Cello, I will do so to help myself out, but I won't say for sure I'll do it tonight or tomorrow. Leave the table open where scum has to worry about which night I'm going to be out so they can't guaranteed get a double kill when I do. Least this way it leaves it 50/50 to them.

Also, to Omis comment about my play change, it actually didn't destroy metagaming, moreso implied meta-gaming based on old-school super townie mentos. Unfortunately, activity has been much harder to maintain than I expected, which is also why I haven't signed up for any additional games lately, probly going to be taking a break for a bit till work's calmed down.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, no you don't.

You investigate, FOR SURE, on Night 3. I don't really WANT you to be alive. THAT's how you save us the headache of dealing with you.

I'm going somewhere soon, but I'll put something else up later tonight.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I pick a random night, I may be able to catch scum and accomplish something. If I guaranteed do it N3, even if I catch scum we get nothing. From my POV, that's a terrible idea.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
See? This is why I like May. She's a good detective.

If we're going with Chaco/Omis, I'd rather go Omis. Even though Chaco isn't doing anything, I really don't like Omis' plays so far. But if you guys want to go Chaco, I'm fine with that too.

I'm getting a town-vibe from mentos. In which case, what he has to say makes perfect sense.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Chaco, Omis, vote to save each other. This isn't any sort of lovers test, I just don't want either of you to die toDay.

I don't care if it causes a no lynch, or even my own death; I'm not going to be satisfied with any death other than Kevin, May, or Mentos.

@McFox: What has May used her "great detective" abilities to do? She started the train against Meta-Kirby. She agreed with his AtE scum read on Meta-Kirby. She started the Meta-Kirby wagon, then let you take the reigns so you would take the blame, and as you pointed out, she was backing off. Don't you think it's odd that she couldn't see he was innocent, but somehow managed her "brilliant" squeeze out of my trap? On that note, that was ALL that she cared about; saving both her and Kevin. Kevin didn't trust you right up until the end of Day 1. He even went so far as to say you were the play for this Day. You certainly didn't change his mind; so what do you think did? That sudden switch didn't send up any red flags? And what about WHAT KEVIN DID WITH MACMAN. I wonder why? Mayling, little Townie++, why in the world didn't she get killed? No, it was Macman. Macman, who Kevin gave a little extra push for being "super townie for the way he played".

"Also, unlike anyone else I actually trust your thinking and judgment. I saw how our thinking is alike in l4s, and I saw it more here." This was May. About you. How much has she buddied you?

@Kevin: You still claimed that Mayling "was scummy" and that "she can go". You said that, of your own volition, before I made any claims. Explain why you thought that.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I didn't say that I thought she was town. I said she's a good detective. I wouldn't have figured out that you'd investigated Gheb last night if she hadn't figured it out, I'd have taken you at your word for it (then again, it wasn't my @$$ on the line, but still). I definitely wonder why Kev did the complete 180 on me, I just hadn't decided to address it yet because I was wondering if he'd flip again to try and turn support against me if he got the opportunity.

Also, I'd be perfectly happy to let Omis go today. Chaco needs at least a prod, or something. The problem is if he's coasting and he is scum. Coasting in endgame is even easier than in early game, because town can't afford to make mistakes, and by that time there's a case that could be built on pretty much anyone. But one of the reasons I think he's not is because Kev is pushing for his lynch, who I'm very wary of at this point.

As for May, it's weird because a lot of the time, she's posting exactly what I'm thinking. It happened a bunch in l4s, and it happened yesterDay. So, because it's things that I would post, I see them in a town-light.

I'd rather go Kev/Omis toDay.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@McFox: What has May used her "great detective" abilities to do? She started the train against Meta-Kirby. She agreed with his AtE scum read on Meta-Kirby. She started the Meta-Kirby wagon, then let you take the reigns so you would take the blame, and as you pointed out, she was backing off. Don't you think it's odd that she couldn't see he was innocent, but somehow managed her "brilliant" squeeze out of my trap? On that note, that was ALL that she cared about; saving both her and Kevin. Kevin didn't trust you right up until the end of Day 1. He even went so far as to say you were the play for this Day. You certainly didn't change his mind; so what do you think did? That sudden switch didn't send up any red flags? And what about WHAT KEVIN DID WITH MACMAN. I wonder why? Mayling, little Townie++, why in the world didn't she get killed? No, it was Macman. Macman, who Kevin gave a little extra push for being "super townie for the way he played".
*facepalm*

Except I wasn't backing off of Metakirby. I was waiting for his response, and that's when McFox stepped in. I even said this yesterDay when you asked. Remember?

Not to mention I was still commenting on the MK case while McFox was "taking the reigns."

I wasn't townie++. Xonar and Kevin pushed suspicion on me. As compared people at the end of Day 1 saying Macman was townie ++. (it wasn't just Kevin saying it) It's important that it was at the end of day 1 cus that's what was most fresh. It's also possible that the wolves were hoping people would push the MK case on me since I did start it. I imagine they also wanted to try to push the blame on the MK case onto McFox as well.

The wolves didn't target you last night either, Cello. A CONFIRMED FORTUNE TELLER. Why do you think that is? You're vocal. You're commanding. You're willing to push lynches. Who else besides you is willing to do that? Me? McFox? Despite people getting townie reads from both of us, and we're both still alive.

Cello, you are thinking in terms of viewing me as Townie++. However, you have to understand that not everyone sees me that way, and instead may see something they can take advantage of, which is probably why they chose to kill Macman over anyone else still alive.

Also, I'm not buddying McFox. If you understood how much we think a like... you'd understand. But really, several times I'll be reading someone else's posts and be thinking something, and then I'll read something of McFox and it was exactly what I was thinking.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mayling was playing passive aggressive as if she wasn't trying to find scum and more so just trying to survive.

However it's clear now that you're the most anti-town player here whether you want to be or not, and what sucks is you have a role that means we have to keep you around.

I'm pissed off with the way this game is going, and have no intention of keeping a close eye on it as I have been.

People are ****ing sheeping way to hard, and you're not scumhunting, try as you might to convince yourself you are, you're not.

You're just confusing the rest of town, as well as myself.

I have no idea where people are getting scum reads on me nor do I really care but it truly does bug me to say you'd rather two scummy players force a no lynch then have anyone vote other the the way you want.

Stupid town is stupid.

Top Bottom