• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Xonar: Do you think Mayling was reaching when she said you had pushed suspicion on her? If so, what do you think about that?
Depends on when you call something PUSHING suspicion, but I did think the comment she made was suspicious.

Me buddying with Kevin? I'll keep our secret love relationship hidden next time :mad:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Out of the fray entirely is wrong, McFox. I replaced in when Today was at L-1, the spotlight was pretty heavy on me, wouldn't you agree?

Cello, I reread and I'm trying to remember what thoughts were going on in my head, but it's hard to figure out because my reading is now biased on the thought that I KNOW you're the fortune teller.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
To add to my McFox statement: I also generally, as a player, don't put myself out in the spotlight unless something really irks me. Omis' play was really bothering me (and still does) but you already did a pbpa on him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lost all hope to win this game already. Unless we hit scum toDay Cello's leading this town right into failure - sorry buddy but why on earth would a cop ever investigate me N1? That makes about as much sense as protecting Handorin.

Vigging kirbyo on the other hand was perfecttly legitimate. The sooner we get rid of deadweights the easier it becomes. Glad kirbyo isn't around anymore he was more of a hindrance - that's what a vig is here for. To rid us of ppl like that.

Scumpool remains the same. FatChaco / Omis / Mentos are awesome lynches, getting around Kevin too. Mayling, McFox and Scumfever are not plays for toDay.

Oh yeah, and I did think Macman was scum yesterDay.

:059:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Why do I seem like scum?
Difficult to say. Like I said, I got a very easy read on you in our other games, and on D1. Suddenly toDay you seem different, and I'm not as sure of your towniness that I usually am. In any case, I don't think you should be lynched toDay. What do you think about the other things I brought up? Bungle? Xonar?

@Gheb - we don't NEED the fortune teller in order to win. Don't give up now, for chrissakes.

@Bungle - yes, you replaced in at L-1, but those votes were really for Today, not you. Even forgetting that those were basically only activity votes, once you replaced in those votes went away. I wouldn't really say that you have had any kind of meaningful interaction or heat on you yet.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Iirc alot of people were calling Today Scummy based on only two votes, I think it was a mixture of activity/scum, and either way I still had to earn some of those votes off.

Either way, I agree we don't need teh fortune teller to win, especially one that's so detrimental to the town. Not really willing to lynch him though since he can still provide us with information.

Vote : Gheb

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I know that it's not lost but it's hard to motivate myself when half the game has been sheeping a player who's been only wrong so far. No offense Cello but I think the same about you as I did D1 - you need to stop jumping conclusions so hastily and not shove your opinion down everybody's throat.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, my lynchpool is still based on scumminess not on an "I don't care"-attitude.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree on Cello's 'leader' role not being pleasant, especially with his posting style.

Vote: Bungle not really wanting to see him go today.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't shoved down our throats and he dangled his investigation over our heads. There's seriously no reason to play like that.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Fatchu: Two reasons. A large portion of the town was tunneling on me. By revealing myself, it let people change their thought processes, and think about scum teams that didn't include me. It also let people/me observe each other reactions.

Second, like you said, you were surprised I wasn't attacked. But what about Mentos? He's a claimed Little Girl. That shows that the wolves either 1) Count him among their number, or 2) At least consider it possible that he's the Piper, or 3) Expect us to kill him for them. It's possible they expect both 2 and 3. With my claim, it gave him an option to literally prove his innocence. If he had actually watched me, then he could have told the town about my lie. If he had died, we'd save a Day from having to kill him.

Instead, what happened? The first thing out of Mayling's mouth was an attempt to tear apart what I was doing. Why did she do that? Why did Kevin back her up? Why sow the seed of doubt that I might not be the FT? Why ask for a case of scumminess against her rather than Kevin? What made her think that was the best course of action, rather than let Kevin implicate himself in what amounted to a duel with her, especially given his sudden change of heart, being willing to lynch her, without explanation? Why didn't she ask for one?

Kevin and Mayling BOTH presented a united front. One that quickly dissolved the INSTANT there was no threat of a sure investigate against them.

McFox is town. Period. If he isn't, then I have no scum hunting sense whatsoever and will quit playing mafia. I'm serious about that. Boiled down to it's roots, he's being too stupid. A stupid McFox is a town McFox. He made a derisive remark about me when I claimed instead of trying to use that to his advantage. He's used AtE as a scumtell, when he **** well knows better given that's what got him out of his own predicament in L4S. He's claimed that buddying is fine for him since he KNOWS that he's town. What about the rest of us, buddy?

Omis is town. I'm not as confident as with McFox, i.e. nothing to quit the game over if I'm wrong, but his frustration with my playstyle seemed just as genuine as McFox's, which was something that put him in no danger.

@Mentos: Wanna know how I know you're the Piper? When I asked about Piper dancing, we were told #203. About 15 minutes after that, I noticed that you were private messaging someone. There was no Night Phase occurring in any other game you were in at the time, and there was no reason to not AIM or use the conversation boards, which is your norm. 25 minutes after that, #204 happened, which shows a remarkably changed approach to viewing and answering the question I posed. YOU were what happened in-between. You'll notice that immediately after that was when I came to the conclusion you were the Piper.

@Omis: What do you think about Bungle jumping on me about "breadcrumbing" right after you? Do you think he actually noticed anything, or was he just mimicking you? On that note, he did the same thing by saying your #544 was a recap.

@Mayling: Who taught you how to go invisible? Why did you go invisible right before Night began?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Please don't tell me you think I'm scum cus my scum buddies taught me how to go invisible.

Please.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Cello said:
He made a derisive remark about me when I claimed instead of trying to use that to his advantage.
Use it to my advantage for... what, exactly?

Cello said:
He's used AtE as a scumtell, when he **** well knows better given that's what got him out of his own predicament in L4S.
AtE can be used by either side in any situation. I didn't consciously use it in L4S to say "Well, I'm in a pickle here, I guess I'll APPEAL TO THEIR EMOTIONS." I just posted what came to me. However, it could easily be done in that way.

Cello said:
He's claimed that buddying is fine for him since he KNOWS that he's town. What about the rest of us, buddy?
Yep, buddying could never have any underlying motives. I'm just stupid.

In short Cello, it isn't stupid just to disagree with you or play in a different way because, and I have to reiterate this, you aren't always right, despite what you seem to think.

Cello said:
I'm going to regret this...

Mayling said:
are you really that certain [mentos / Kirbyoshi / Gheb / Metakirby]'re all wolves/scum?
Yes.

Omis

my friends were skinny
The point about Mentos PM'ing someone should disregarded. Some people dont have aim and thus need to be PM'ed and there is no way to confirm or deny whether he actually did or did not send a PM. We only had your word.

Lets stop stalking peeps k?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@McFox, don't think I'm ignoring your questions, btw. I'll get to them here, soon. I'm just a tad busy today.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Mayling: There are plenty of other reasons I'm suspicious of you at this point. Primarily the fact that you claim to actually agree with McFox. But, like Gheb put it, process of elimination did a lot too. To me, I just can't see you as scum without Kevin being scum too, and vice versa. That would mean Bungle/Xonar/Fatchu (and possibly Omis). I really can't see that. But if you or Kevin die and flip town, I can investigate the other to be sure, and then they're it.

Still, you didn't answer my question. Especially about the timing.

@McFox: What was the point of your post?

Also, why did you claim AtE as a scumtell then? What do you think about Mayling agreeing with you on that for Meta-Kirby? If May's such a great detective, why is she agreeing with you, someone who admits he's never pushed a wagon against scum? Ever. And probably never will.

Think about what her motives would be for these events to have unfolded the way that they have.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Cello, don't think I'm ignoring your questions. I'll get to them here, soon. I'm just a tad busy today.

Omis

my friends were skinny
@omnis: Why are you so keen to defend mentos on his pm? Unless you are linked or werewolves it shoudnt bother you and you shoudnt care, its not your fight.
Im trying to make sure that Cello just doesnt have his way with things. You probably havent read everything yet, but he can get really over extended and make bad judgement when he over analyzes.

Btw, its Omis

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Yes, I made a bad call with Gheb, McFox, Kirbyoshi, and Meta-Kirby. But, seriously, what should I be doing? Say, "I still think Gheb is scum"?

Now that I have more information, I can make more informed decisions. What are your thoughts on people, Omis? You don't have to vote, but you do have to give your opinion. Why is night survival so important to you? Besides, you have at least 3 Nights before you have to worry about dying. Potion, me, then Gheb. Talk with us.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm trying a little experiment. Since Cello really is that much of a douchebag, I've literally blocked him. If he actually says something that I need to hear (doubtful), someone tell me.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
@cello: I have my thoughts, but not enough to know what allience they are, they only one I have concerns about is you, Im still not completly convinced of your reasoning of why you are not dead, yes mentos is an admited little girl but he is not holding his investigation over our heads like you are. Even the sheer mention of a fortune teller put up an automatic red light by your head. The only reason that you are not dead is that you are a werewolf.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@cello: I have my thoughts, but not enough to know what allience they are, they only one I have concerns about is you, Im still not completly convinced of your reasoning of why you are not dead, yes mentos is an admited little girl but he is not holding his investigation over our heads like you are. Even the sheer mention of a fortune teller put up an automatic red light by your head. The only reason that you are not dead is that you are a werewolf.
......what?

Whaat do you mean by automatic red light

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think what he is trying to say is that Cello isn't as confirmed as we think.

He's asking why, as a confirmed fortune teller, did Cello not die last night? Because he's a werewolf.

Is that what you're saying, Fatchu?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It sounds like he's saying that he thinks Cello is a werewolf instead of his claimed role, which I find... pretty doubtful at this point.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Fatchu: I am perfectly fine with a Cachacotochu lynch.

@Mayling: ^Wow. You were better off with Chaco.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I am the Fortune Teller.

Please, tell us what you think about everyone.

I'd prefer you start with Kevin and Mayling, but suit yourself.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Fatchu just left without saying anything, but stuck around for half an hour. I wonder why?

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:52 PM

Top Bottom