• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Fatchu, Mentos is already being voted. With this voting method we are eliminating whoever doesn't get voted. Vote me or mayling.

Unvote
Sorry Bungle, but with this town I just want to make sure nobody hammers on accident.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote: bunglefever
Votecount...

Cello_Marl (Gheb_01)
McFox (Mayling)
Gheb_01 (Bunglefever)
Bunglefever (Xonar)
mentosman8 (McFox)
Omis
Fatchu
Xonar (fatchu)
Mayling

Not Voting: mentosman8, Omis, Cello

Am i correct?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Xonar: You unvote Bungle so there's no accidental hammer, then want me to put down my vote? FoS for that.

At this moment in time, I'm fine with either Fatchu or Omis being lynched, but I want to reread first to make sure I didn't miss something. I won't vote until I finish.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
@cello: The way the voting was described to me, or what they described was I had a vote but was still in the not voting catagory and no one had voted for me so I thought those were the people that we could vote for, and as for who described that to me, frankly I dont think thats your buisness.

Sorry didnt know we could not edit votes, going to restate my previous vote

vote xonar

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Fatchu said:
The way the voting was described to me, or what they described was I had a vote but was still in the not voting catagory and no one had voted for me so I thought those were the people that we could vote for, and as for who described that to me, frankly I dont think thats your buisness.
Why isn't it my business?

Since Kevin isn't scum, I think it's possible that he's scum.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Well it was pierre, I didnt know if the gamemaster wanted people knowing that hes been pm'ing players.

I think your a bit of a jerk but you seem smart and im going to trust you on this, hope your right.

unvote xonar vote mayling

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
You know what, forget it.

vote Xonar

Fatchu or Omis. If you're hunter, Omis, shoot Fats.

I'm a little leery at this course of action, since, if we are wrong, we'll probably go down to 4:3:1 for a vote ratio. With Kevin alive, that means 5 votes necessary to lynch, and we are set as just being kingmaker unless Piper gets NKed. But, I'm confident enough.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Xonar: You unvote Bungle so there's no accidental hammer, then want me to put down my vote? FoS for that.

At this moment in time, I'm fine with either Fatchu or Omis being lynched, but I want to reread first to make sure I didn't miss something. I won't vote until I finish.
Because I agree with either Fatchu or Omis, and if you vote Mayling it would be fine.

But noo noo you and mr copycat are not going to listen

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kevin's clearing does a lot for May, but I'm still getting bad feelings from her. I'm going to reread to be sure, but she's getting my investigation toNight. Period.

What do you think about a Mayling/Fatchu/Omis wolf team, Xonar? Also, the Piper. If it isn't Mentos, who do you think it is?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Xonar: If he says "Yes", then I unvote, what's the worst that can happen? He doesn't vote? If he did put it down, I was planning on hammering now anyway. If he did it, it was going to be Fatchu. If not, I'm sure he'll be the one to die.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Cello_Marl- Cello is a confirmed townie. While we can all agree that his play is often harmful, he still causes the most discussion. Wether we like it or not, he is a townie and is here to stay.

McFox-I have a pretty good town read of McFox right now so Ill leave him be. Asides, if he is scummy later on, it wont be hard to trek to his old posts and bring up stuff against him. No need to worry about him for now. Dont block people. While it might make you feel better, it is unproductive for town as a whole.

Gheb_01-While Im disliking him immensely for not expanding on opinions and just throwing them around, I guess he can do this because he is a cleared townie. I hate it but I cant do anything about it so this guy is saved. You never did the elaborate you mentioned in 545. I would like it if you did.

Bunglefever-Im better non town on you. Im really thinking you are. You replace in, make two or three week posts that could have been thought up in a minute, then most of the spotlight seems to dissapear from you. Ten or so posts later, Cello brings up lovers against you and you try your hardest to disregard it. You say hunting for them is stupid (I agree) and you almost flat out refuse to do it. You do vote for Kirbyoshi but when asked to complete it and vote for both of them, you dodge like crazy. Why? What is the point of doing one but not both? Then the case on MK comes up and he starts to hide in the background. For a while his only on the subject were asking people to clarify or other absentminded posts. I really hate his 507. It basically equates to "Im not going to form an opinion without first hearing the cop. Im afraid that me being wrong could be used against me." It just seems like a really big cop out to not look harder (tehehe cop out).
@your 615
Each game elicits different play. Roles change, RL changes, people playing changes and thusly I change. I dont really have much of a playstyle; I just do. I see where you are coming from though.

mentosman8-Where you at?

Omis- He has been playing pretty terrible. Doesnt post much, doesnt vote enough, and doesnt ask any questions. None of these make him too scummy though, just incredibly unhelpful. He could be town or he could be scum but not enough points either way so Ill leave him for right now. (I wrote for me what I thought the case was against me. Tell me if I got it wrong because no one but McFox has actually elaborated on it.)

Fatchu-I dont see how anyone could possibly have a read on him. I want to keep him around though because he at least seems like he wants to post some and frankly I dont trust anyone else that hasnt been voted yet. vote fatchu One question though: What were you trying to say about me with your 681.

Xonar-Im not liking his play at all. The first thing that catches my eye is his putting a vote on Bungle to make him L-1 when he had just replaced in. No reason to do this. I read over his posts on that a lot and it made me feel like he was trying to dismiss and put down Mayling, a common technique to make your opinion seem more correct. I just dont like it. Later on in his 242 he harshly attempts to dismiss Kevin also. 530 strikes me as bizarre. Like really something is wrong about this but I cant put my finger on it. 692 is giving me the same vibe as his 530 is. It sounds like he is more interested in knowing what do to do to be town rather than what to do to not be scum.

KevinM-Confirmed townie.

Mayling-Im really unsure how I feel about you. Everytime I look at you, I get get a different opinion.

Im wary of Mayling and think that Xonar and Bungle are scum.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If you are the hunter, shoot Mentos please. McFox will never stop tunneling his innocence.

If you're scum...wow.

Actually, even if you are the hunter...wow.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
@omis: You were the one that seemed to have the most problems with cellos playstyle, and since you defended that person againest sending the pm earlier you just seemed like you didnt want to take cellos crap.

But if you want to lynch a townie lynch me, you will just be making a big mistake.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Fatchu, you are not allowed to edit your posts. It's in the rules.

Vote Count
Cello_Marl (Gheb_01)
McFox (Mayling)
Gheb_01 (Bunglefever)
mentosman8 (McFox)
Bunglefever (Xonar)
Xonar (Cello_Marl)
Mayling (Fatchu)
Fatchu (Omis)
Omis

Not Voting: mentosman8

Last picked is lynched!

Only two men remained underneath the tree, and only two men had yet to vote; in each of these categories, the Hunter sat patiently, albeit quietly confused.

He spoke.

"This man should live," he said to the others, pushing the other man from under the tree, away from him.

"But... that just leaves... you."

"Wait, what?" the Hunter asked.

"You just lynched yourself," the Fortune Teller replied, palming his face in his hand.

The Hunter looked around frantically, realizing that he was the only one left under the tree.

"Oh, fuck me."

With that, the group moved towards him, rope at the ready, to string him up.

Omis, the Hunter, has been lynched!

"Not without a fight," he shouted, as he pulled up his bow!

"Shoot Mentos," cried the Fortune Teller!

Quick Shot!

The Hunter took a shot into the crowd, aiming at his chosen target, and hitting him square in the head without fail!

Xonar, a Villager, has been shot!

"Well, great," sighed the Witch. "Let's go home."

"Yeah, I'm hungry," said the Idiot.

"UUUUUGH!" screamed the Fortune Teller.

Night 2 begins.
Night actions will be accepted no later than Friday, March 05, Noon EST.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I know I shouldn't be talking, but isn't the game technically impossible for the wolves to lose?

The wolves know their own. It's also completely unreasonable to believe Gheb and I could be either wolves or Piper. Kevin is confirmed town.

There are 8 players still in the game, so a majority is 5. With Kevin's vote gone, that means there are 3 town votes, 1 Piper, and 3 wolves. If all the wolves come forward, they can force a no lynch. At 7 and 6, they can force the same.

There are 5 players that could be the wolves/Piper. The wolves know their own. If May isn't a wolf, then they know who the Piper is. Two more Nights and they can chew through both the Potion and the Piper.
If May is a wolf, then they only have to get through 3 Nights, during which time the Piper cannot make everyone dance before he is killed. If the wolves don't target either Gheb or me, then they can force a win.

Top Bottom