• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
You put me in a situation where no matter what I said I was going to get lynched.

And I was too excited that the game was restarting????? Really????????? Someone else said that they were sad that it was not updated, so its not just me. I mean really, what kind of logic is that?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Actually, if you were the Piper, we wouldn't lynch you.

Moreover, what would it matter if we lynched you? If you were a townie, you wouldn't die. Wolf.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
wat i thought the mislynch lived

wow i should learn to read if i'm going to play a game like mafia

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Gheb: Yes, he would have. Which means he must be the Piper. That's why I said, "Scratch that, you must be the Piper". If he were town, he would have told us.

If Jungle is town and gets modkilled too, that would end the Day just as if we'd lynched. Unlike Mentos, who may just be unreachable, I couldn't see the wolf team not contacting Jungle and letting him know the game has restarted, which makes me think that he is our long lost townie.

Actually, come to think of it, Jungle hasn't posted in a while. What happened to him?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 1
Gheb_01 - (0)
mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - (0)
Bunglefever - (0)
Mayling - Fatchu (1)
McFox - (0)
Not Voting - Gheb_01, mentosman8, Cello_Marl, Bunglefever, Mayling, McFox
Idiot who cannot be voted or vote: KevinM
With 8 players alive; it takes 5 votes to lynch, although there are only 7 votes in play!

@Xiivi: That is right, isn't it?
Modkills only end the day if the player modkilled in town-aligned; otherwise the day will continue.

@xiivi: Does the mislynch live? Just to clear this up.
When a lynch happens, the player dies regardless of the mechanics of the lynch.

Yeah can we get a more in-depth explanation of this secret ballot thing?I read it'd but I didn't really understand.
If an anti-town player is lynched today, there is no secret ballot lynch.
In any other scenario, there will be a secret ballot lynch.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Fatchu, put your vote on me.

vote Cello_Marl

NOBODY ELSE VOTE FOR ME. I'M NOT TRYING TO SELF-LYNCH, I'M PROVING A POINT.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Xiivi said:
If an anti-town player is lynched today, there is no secret ballot lynch.
In any other scenario, there will be a secret ballot lynch.
So, no lynch would yield a secret ballot? Sweet.

Although, I didn't realize that the original lynch would still die. Hmm...

We still need to wait until Mentos dies, and even then, we need Jungle to avoid the modkill. And Kevin for that matter.

@Xiivi: Can we contact people outside of the thread to let them know they need to play?

Gheb, McFox, who do you think is the last townie? May, Fatchu or Jungle? My money is on Jungle, but we don't have the luxury of a test lynch like I thought we did.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Quadruple post~

@Xiivi: Also, if there is a modkill of a townie that ends the Day, do we still get our Dissatisfaction lynch?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Fatchu you may as well drop the act because the honest truth is that I have no interest in helping town to win this game. Why would I? I already have two mafia members marked, and once we no lynch / mentos is modkilled, tonight I will make you dance. I'll have all three mafia members marked, and then all I have to do is vote with the three of you tomorrow and all four of us should win. The rest of the town will be endgamed, leaving me alive with 3 mafia member who are dancing.

Just kill Cello or Gheb tonight, and tomorrow I'll vote for whichever one of them is alive. The three of you do the same, and we'll have outvoted everyone else.

This is not a ploy. I'm not trying to get you to claim so I can turn on you and help town win. I would just like to win this game as well, and don't want to send in the wrong name tomorrow. So just to confirm, it is May/Bungle/Chu right? Unless that was one seriously epic claim by mentos. Here's the way I see it. I'm fairly certain that this

4. Cello_Marl - Fortune Teller
1. Gheb_01 - Witch
6. KevinM - Village Idiot
2. mentosman8 - Little Girl

5. Bunglefever - Wolf
7. Mayling - Wolf
3. Fatchu - Wolf

8. McFox - Piper

is the current setup. We no lynch today, you guys kill Cello tonight. We lynch Gheb tomorrow, and it's over. If mentos gets modkilled first, same difference.

If the following is the current setup (doubtful)

4. Cello_Marl - Fortune Teller
1. Gheb_01 - Witch
6. KevinM - Village Idiot
3. Fatchu - Town

2. mentosman8 - Wolf
5. Bunglefever - Wolf
7. Mayling - Wolf

8. McFox - Piper

and mentos gets modkilled, the three of us can still force a NL today. You guys kill Cello tonight, tomorrow we vote out Gheb. Win.

And shame on you for trying to kill me last night. You had to pretty much know I was the Piper, didn't you realize I'd side with you? I actually blocked Cello's posts for a while. Of course I'm not going to help him win!

Vote: Cello

Sorry everybody in town who isn't Cello, but he brought this on yourselves. :(

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
we thought maybe gheb wouldn't save you and we could win

also mcfoxxy i had you pegged as piper early d2 but I <3d you too much to force a lynch

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG MCFOX IS RIGHT. WOLVIES AND PIPER CAN WIN. TOGETHER!!!

Werewolf: You are a Werewolf in disguise! Your fellow werewolves are x and y. You are allowed to communicate with them at any time by any means while you are still alive. Each night you may collectively choose one player to kill. You win the game if you outnumber everyone else.
Piper: You are the pied piper. Each night, you may choose one player to play for, and that player will begin to dance. You are not allowed to target yourself. You win the game when all living players excluding yourself are dancing.
vote cello the chawhees

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
My vote stays with mayling, might move to someone else, I am town and I want to win as well, of course the town is againest me right now. After reading the first post it says the little girl may be in the game, not a definite yes. I think that is a possible option that mentos just picked one and hoped that no one was that role, so he would not be lynched.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
@Xiivi: Can we contact people outside of the thread to let them know they need to play?
I've already contacted everyone via PM. You may contact others about this game if your role PM explicitly states you have communication abilities with them.

The "massprod" I sent to everyone will only count towards the three prod limit if the player has not posted in the thread within 72 after the prod.

At that point they will receive their 2nd prod.

72 hours after that they will receive a third prod and modkill.

@Xiivi: Also, if there is a modkill of a townie that ends the Day, do we still get our Dissatisfaction lynch?
When a modkill kills a town-aligned player it ends the day as a replacement to the day's lynch. This it will fulfill the requirements of Dissatisfaction.

If there is forced-No Lynch due to deadline, this is also an "incorrect" lynch and fulfills the requirments of Dissatisfaction as well.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Mayling said:
also mcfoxxy i had you pegged as piper early d2 but I <3d you too much to force a lynch
Lol, I originally made you dance because I thought you were town D1 and I was trying to go with town. But then early in D2 I realized I had been wrong.

Then I realized that being wrong never felt so right.

Fatchu, you're seriously town? Man, I thought for sure you were the last wolf. If you are town, I'm fairly sure that you cannot win.

May, you should contact Bungle over some non-forum channel and make sure he knows to post. Mentos too, if you can get ahold of him, assuming he's the last wolf.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 1
Gheb_01 - (0)
mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - McFox, Mayling (2)
Bunglefever - (0)
Mayling - Fatchu (1)
McFox - (0)
Not Voting - Gheb_01, mentosman8, Cello_Marl, Bunglefever
Idiot who cannot be voted or vote: KevinM
With 8 players alive; it takes 5 votes to lynch, although there are only 7 votes in play!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Because I want Cello to lose. I could use more colorful language here (and believe me, I've thought about making a giant post doing just that), but that wouldn't really solve anything. Suffice to say, the way Cello played brought the town to ruin (despite some other peoples' best efforts), and he deserves to lose. I'm hoping it will encourage him not to play like this in the future, but honestly my expectation aren't very high.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Hahahaha that's hilarious. Why is Kev so tall? I thought I was the tall man in your life. :(

BTW jungle should be sure to post so he doesn't also get modkilled.

Either way, now both sides are just going to try and exploit the mechanics of the game to win for their side, but meh. The game is essentially over anyway.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kevin is like 6'6 or 6'7 or like 6'4! So he overtalls you. But YOU'RE still the tall man in my life. :bee:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Haha, I just realized that town actually has pretty much won unless something unexpected happens.

This is hilarious.

@Cello, Fatchu

Vote Mayling. NOW!

:059:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
8. If the deadline hits and a majority has not been found, no one will be lynched and night will begin.
The "first one to reach a tied number of votes is lynched" only applies to the secret ballot.

Top Bottom