• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Event: Somnambulism!

During the peace of the Night, someone spoke! And that was against the rules! Speaking while asleep, what are you, a somniloquist? Well then you might as well also be a somnambulist!

If there is a Little Girl in the game, she must forgo her investigation tonight, as she hears someone awake! The target of the Fortune Teller will be announced in the morning!

Remember that it is no-one is allowed to speak during the Night phase.

The game is not over, Cello_Marl.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I have the mastersheet. With Pierre & Tom both dead I'm willing to take over to prevent game death. Send me N2 actions.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, there was something I meant to ask. Can we force a replacement for Mentos? I think that would be best.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
The replacement list has been exhausted. There will be no replacements; only modkills. Modkills will end the day if the player killed is Town-Aligned; otherwise the day will continue. Day 3 will begin by 5pm EST tomorrow whether all night actions are submitted or not.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Begins - Dissatisfaction!

Wolves attack! Witch uses potion of life to save the target!

Fortune Teller investigates McFox and it is revealed to all thanks to Somnambulism!

Piper makes Junglefever dance!

Day 3 Begins!

Event: Dissatisfaction!

If you lynch incorrectly again, you will be given a second chance of sorts - a secret ballot will be held where everyone sends in the name of the player they wish to lynch. Once all names are sent in, that player will be lynched, and all votes will be revealed. There can be no discussion during this time, and No Lynch is not allowed during the special vote.

Vote Count 0
Gheb_01 - (0)
mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - (0)
Bunglefever - (0)
Mayling - (0)
McFox - (0)
Not Voting - Gheb_01, mentosman8, Fatchu, Cello_Marl, Bunglefever, Mayling, McFox
Idiot who cannot be voted or vote: KevinM
With 8 players alive; it takes 5 votes to lynch, although there are only 7 votes in play!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Xiivi: Does the secret ballot require a majority or just a plurality of votes? What if there is a tie?

Well, there you have it. I investigated McFox, and you all know that I did. He turned out to be "not a werewolf", as expected. With four anti-town roles, that means that either McFox is the Piper and Mentos truly is the Little Girl, or Mentos is lying and is the Piper or a wolf. Obviously, you all know where I stand on that issue.

We have no chance at all (excepting strange events). If, however, the secret ballot just requires plurality...then we can vote together with Mentos, and kill at least one wolf. Like I said, this doesn't give us the win at all. Instead, it might change our role from Kingmakers to Candidates, if we get another event that gives us our lynch.

Of course, this means Mayling, Fatchu, and Jungle are the wolves.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
The replacement list has been exhausted. There will be no replacements; only modkills. Modkills will end the day if the player killed is Town-Aligned; otherwise the day will continue. Day 3 will begin by 5pm EST tomorrow whether all night actions are submitted or not.
Xiivi can we get a mass prod to everyone? I have a feeling we lost Fatchu and Mentos.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Everyone has been prodded.

No Lynch is not a valid option for the secret ballot vote; and thus plurality determines the lynch as opposed to majority. Whoever were to reach the plurality vote first would be lynched in the event of a tie.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm here. I'm in the middle of a 48 hour period in which I work 24 of those hours. I'm about to go to sleep. I promise to put up a good post once I'm done with work.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
McFox was attacked toNight and I saved him. Play's between Scumbagfever, Mayling and Fatchu assuming mentos will be modkilled

:059:

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Actually, Gheb, did you send that Night Action in? I just remembered that Mentos hasn't been on for almost two weeks, and so couldn't have sent it in. If he didn't send it in, then that means he's not the Piper. If he's not the Piper, that means either McFox or Fatchu is.

Mentos's modkill will determine our fate. If he really is the Little Girl, we're boned no matter what we do. If he's a wolf, then it's 4v2v1 with 4 non-wolf votes, and we can collectively lynch Jungle, since we know he is not the Piper. If he's town, then we have a second chance via secret ballot, and we'll all vote for Mayling.

Obviously, we do NOT want to lynch the Piper.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Fatchu: Yes, there are three wolves, it says so in the role pms at the beginning, and you'd better get used to the rhythmic beat of "Fatchu is the **** Piper". I'm sure Mentos did. Or he went deaf. Not sure.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mentos's modkill will determine our fate. If he really is the Little Girl, we're boned no matter what we do. If he's a wolf, then it's 4v2v1 with 4 non-wolf votes, and we can collectively lynch Jungle, since we know he is not the Piper. If he's town, then we have a second chance via secret ballot, and we'll all vote for Mayling.
Maybe it'd actually be better to vote Mentos. If he's the little girl, we can use the extra lynch. Otherwise, we're just letting a modkill determine our fate.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Or we quicklynch somebody who's not clear before mentos is modkilled and hope we hit scum.

But lynching mentos and then use our second lynch might not be so bad.

:059:

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
What the hell are you guys talking about? The wolves won't let us lynch Mentos, unless I'm wrong about the submission bit and he really is the Piper. Like if he did it through AIM.

Also, May. If he's the Little Girl, that means McFox is the Piper. And you are a wolf. Your motivation is not pure.

Cello: Fortune Teller
Gheb: Witch
Kevin: Village Idiot

McFox: Not Wolf
Mentos:
Fatchu:
Mayling: Not Piper
Jungle: Not Piper

For the town to have a chance, we MUST LET MENTOS DIE.

Let's say he is the Little Girl. We lynch him. Then we don't thanks to Dissatisfaction.

What then? Well, we'd know that May is definitely a wolf. So, we'd lynch her. That puts vote power at 2/2/Piper (because either Gheb or myself will die, most likely me), with a majority of 4. THAT MEANS THE WOLVES CAN FORCE A NO LYNCH.

Let's say he's a wolf. IT'S THE SAME SCENARIO AS ABOVE.
Let's say he's somehow the Piper. IT'S THE SAME SCENARIO AS ABOVE.

When I said "If he's the Little Girl, we're boned no matter what we do" I meant it fully and completely. All we can hope for is that 6 days pass without Mentos logging on.

@The Wolves: If you would like to give us the victory, please kill Fatchu or McFox toNight. Otherwise, we'll be giving it to the Piper.

That's the best we can do with what we've got.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
actually that doesn't make sense, cus you're saying we'd let mentos die but then we'd lynch him. but he'd already be dead and if he's lil girl town is screwed

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Fatchu: We might be able to. I'm working on something right now but you could reduce my burden a lot by making a claim.

Are you the Piper? If you are, as I've said, I'll throw in with you and give you victory unless the wolves decide to take it away.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If Mentos is a wolf, May, then his modkill death won't end the Day. We'll be able to hit two wolves toDay.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, before you answer, Fatchu, keep in mind that we'll lynch you if you say you are town.

The same thoughts apply to McFox. If he claims town, then we know Fatchu is the Piper and Jungle, May, and Mentos are the wolves. If he says Piper, then one of Fatchu, Jungle and May is the last townie. Or maybe even Mentos. But, like I said, if that's the case, then we're screwed. Let's hope Jungle gets modkilled too.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
@Mayling: Give up, we know what you are.

@cello: Its basic math, mayling is basically giving up, you keep referencing her as the wolf and does not rebute it so I dont think I need to say what she is twice. Mcfox was saved last night so he is not a wolf. So therefore that leaves 3 more mentos, jungle, and myself. I am going to say this right now, seeing as there are three wolves and 4 options, mcfox is either piper or little girl, mentos is a wolf, not what he claimed to be.

Consider this paragraph my claim, you put me in a tough spot with that last post, so I pretty much really could not say anything without being exposed as a lier. If your caught with that in this game your pretty much screwed.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Let me get this straight.

According to Fatchu:

4. Cello_Marl - Fortune Teller
1. Gheb_01 - Witch
6. KevinM - Village Idiot

2. mentosman8 - Wolf
5. Bunglefever - Wolf
7. Mayling - Wolf

3. Fatchu - ???????????????????????
8. McFox - Little Girl or Piper

So...obviously, the Piper is in the game. If you aren't the Piper, which you did NOT claim because you asserted that McFox could be, then how the heck is McFox NOT the Piper? You can't be town, or you'd have claimed it, since townies have no reason to lie (yes, I am deeply aware of the irony of that statement). One of you or McFox is the Piper. I think it's McFox now. Because I think you are a wolf.

Also, you aren't town. You were too excited at this game restarting.

@McFox, after we let Mentosman die from modkill, we'll lynch Bungle with your help. If he's town, May's the final wolf. If he's a wolf, Fatchu is the final wolf, and May is with us. We'll give you the win. If you are, in fact, actually a townie, please let me know.

Top Bottom