• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
EBWOP: Speaking of which, @Xiivi when is the deadline? I looked around toDay but couldn't find it. Mentos will likely get modkilled, but it's still going to go to no lynch.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Eh, I don't really care much at this point. 5 townies died, and all townies left alive except for 1 have provable powers. I don't really consider it "winning" when you kill off everyone except those who can prove that they're town and then say "Ah ha! I know who's against us now!" derp

To be honest, it just made me smile to see Cello fail as hard as he did and as consistently as he did throughout the game. Not to mention I pegged 2/3 scum on D2! A new personal best for me. So hey, if you guys "win," then congrats, really. But it'll still feel like a victory for me anyway.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
EBWOP: And I suggest the wolves take the same mindset if town ends exploiting some mechanic of the game to "win". You annihilated town throughout the entire game. So bravo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cool stuff.

McFox you should actually join us because mafia win isn't guaranteed at all. Doesn't matter for us if you don't join us but if you want to win it's better for you.

:059:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Meh, honestly if rather lose against Cello than win with him. Yes, really. In any case, if mentos gets modkilled, then I'd only have 2 nights to mark everyone left in town, not enough time. So meh, my vote's staying where it is.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kevin, if you are reading this, don't post.

The modkill should wipe out Bungle, Mentos and Kevin. Kevin's death will trigger Dissatisfaction, and remove him from increasing the vote majority.

Gheb, Fatchu and I will vote for Mayling. We'll take care of short-sighted McFox on Day 4.

The win is the win. Here's hoping for 6 long, uneventful days.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Take Your Votes Off Of May. If They Force Her Lynch, Then The Modkills Won't Go Through.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Then again, I suppose it won't matter because that would involve the wolves' return. So, meh.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
well i think it's a wait of 9 says... cus 72/24 = 3 days... 3 prods = 9 days. Cus no one was prodded (look at OP.)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I won't post anything else but to ask Xiivi to modkill me as I know the set-up from a while back when someone was under the impression the game was over.

That is all.

I have not revealed anything to the current players.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Well, that's that. We'll have to get really lucky now.

Since Kevin will most likely be modkilled ahead of the others, we'll have to wait until Day 4 for them to get modkilled, if they do at all. Mentos is almost a given, but...at least we'll probably outnumber our enemies in secret ballot, or get to 3 first.

Go go gadget event.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh, I guess that also works. My guess was to stall until Jungle / Mentos modkill happens and then we win. But if Kevin has already made a modkillable offense (unintentional it seems) then we can speed this up. Yay

:059:

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, I saw Jungle pass through earlier. I doubt he's going to be modkilled now.

There's still event shenanigans. As in, we don't know what toMorrow's event will be. Regardless, just so we all know, be sure to

VOTE FOR MAYLING

in the secret ballot. If Jungle still has compy problems, then we might still get that lynch. First to 3, and all.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Event: The Touch of Death!

The Touch of Death!

KevinM, Village Idiot, has been modkilled!

This triggers Dissatisfaction which will end Day 3!

Secret Ballot Vote Count 0
Gheb_01 - (0)
mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - (0)
Bunglefever - (0)
Mayling - (0)
McFox - (0)
Not Voting - Gheb_01, mentosman8, Cello_Marl, Bunglefever,
Fatchu, McFox, Mayling
With 7 players alive; it takes 4 votes to lynch, although a simple majority will suffice!
Please send all votes to me via PM within 24 hours. If you do not cast a vote, your vote will be cast for you at random as No Lynch is not a valid target.

You may not post in the thread at this time.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Ends! & Night 4 Begins!

Secret Ballot Vote Count 1
Gheb_01 - (0)
mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - Mayling, McFox, mentosman8 (3)
Bunglefever - (0)
Mayling -
Gheb_01, Fatchu, Cello (3)
McFox -
Bunglefever (1)

Due to a tie, the person who reached plurality first is lynched!

Mayling, Werewolf, has been lynched.

It is now Night 3. Please send all night actions to me by March 29, 2010 11:59AM EST.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Night 3 Ends & Day 4 Begins!

Wolves attack! Gheb dies! He was the Witch!

Piper makes mentos dance!

Day 4 Begins!

Event: Harvest Festival!

The players all get drunk and celebrate both the harvest and a successful lynch. All players will be randomly divided into groups of two and given quicktopics. They may post in those quicktopics anonymously to discuss the game with their new partner during the remainder of that Day. Quicktopics cannot be linked to or quoted in the thread, and lovers and werewolves are advised not to share their quicktopics to avoid logging multiple IPs on the page.

Vote Count 0

mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - (0)
Bunglefever - (0)
McFox - (0)
Not Voting - mentosman8, Fatchu, Cello_Marl, Bunglefever, McFox
With 5 players alive; it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
It sure did. Welcome back, Mentos.

...I'm sad that I didn't die because that shows what Mentos and Jungle think of me. Yet, Mentos voted for me in the secret ballot, but Jungle didn't, so...

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If I get another vote before Fatchu says "I want to give the victory to McFox", then I'll self-hammer.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cello, victory goes to both us and McFox anyway, we lynch you, kill fatchu, all three of us meet our win conditions:)

Anyway, may as well get this ended. Vote: Cello

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
For some reason I thought your victory condition was just equaling your opponents, not outnumbering them. Oh, I remember why I thought that, it was because of my questions about Hunters and Witches and mislynches and death pots.

No matter.

All non-town factions played well, and deserve victory. vote Cello

Did anyone else figure out their anonymous drinking partner?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Ends & Night 4 Begins!

Vote Count 0
mentosman8 - (0)
Fatchu - (0)
Cello_Marl - Bunglefever, mentosman8, Cello_Marl (0)
Bunglefever - (0)
McFox - (0)
Not Voting - Fatchu, McFox

Cello_Marl, Fortune Teller, has been lynched!

It is not Night 4. Please send in all night actions by March 30th 11:59PM EST.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, me and Jungle being gone for so much time makes me inclined to say wolves as a whole don't really deserve victory, Mayling deserves props though

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Night 4 Ends & Game Over!

Piper makes Fatchu dance!

Fatchu
, Villager, is killed by the wolves!

McFox, Junglefever, & mentosman8 are alive in endgame!

McFox is revealed as the Piper! All other living players are dancing!

Event: Trump of Doom
Circumstances: The Piper wins the game
Description: All other players are lead to their deaths and the Piper remains the last man standing.

Junglefever & mentosman8, werewolves, are lead to their death in endgame by the piper's tune!

McFox has won!

Top Bottom