• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
McFox's #32 looks totally fake. Look at the structure of the paragraph. The focus at the moment was the sheriff election. However, the first thing out of his mouth was to ask about NOAWG, as though to establish that he knew nothing about/had nothing to do with him.
It was my first post in the topic, and I was curious as to who was making up the hydra, considering that I didn't know we had one in this game. If I had put that question after I commented on the sheriff thing, would that have made you feel better? Or maybe I shouldn't have asked at all, and just guessed.

Then, he did something that I did myself in L4S. He pushed for the lynch of a probable townie citing dissuasion as the reason. In my case, it was for role-claiming; here, it was self-vote sheriff. The reason I considered this point was because of his waffling on #75.
Pushed for a lynch of a probable townie? Let's go back and check what I actually said:

McFox said:
Definitely agree about the sheriff thing, if we actually can avoid it. No need to give maf an extra vote, and I probably wouldn't feel confident enough about anyone after 4 days. DVers aren't excessively powerful, but their presence can still be felt enough to where it would really matter if they are in endgame.
and

I will definitely push hard for whoever ends up sheriff, regardless of how they got there. As Gheb (referring Circus and Gheb, don't know which) (Ithink it was them, I'm on iPhone), the mafia benefits for a doublevoter vastly outweigh town benefits. Like they said, even if the sheriff IS town he/she could end up using it incorrectly. Not to mention terrible WIFOM on who gets elected and why.

I'll amend my earlier statement by saying that I will also be inboard to lynch anyone who has a vote down for anyone to be sheriff at the election time-limit. If you're town, you're only serving to confuse us by making us deal with heavy WIFOM-related issues early on D1.
Which probable townie am I pushing a lynch for? Unless you mean a hypothetical townie who ends up sheriff. In which case, yes, what I had to say was for disuasion. Just because you did something as mafia doesn't mean it can never be done as town. I thought it was a bad idea to have a sheriff, so I tried to dissuade it from happening.

I don't like the completely non-committed stance he claims to have on me. He has been saying over and over again that he can't read me, and even then that is just in terms of activity. But, whenever he makes a comment on me, it's anything but non-committed. It's polarized. He's said that "the things he's said up to now seem obvtown", but before that, was swayed enough by my rolefishing for Idiot to vote for me, calling the action transparently scummy or stupid.
Just because I voted for you doesn't mean I was 100% committed to your lynch. And just because you're the most active player doesn't mean you are automatically town either. That's the difference between our playstyles Cello: you want figure out everything immediately, whereas I realize we still have some time left in the game (considering we're still on D1), and flips could influence my opinion. Right now, I believe you are town. But I don't want you getting a free pass just because you're the most active. That's very dangerous thinking, and it pretty much won the game for mafia in Simpsons mafia, where Kev was by far the most active poster and, woops!, the Mafia Traitor. Someone has to be willing to step up and question you, and everybody else. Committing to anything without hearing both sides is foolhardy.

So since it's so important to you, here's my stance on Cello: I believe him to be town, for now. But I always retain a skeptical eye on everyone.

Finally, his argument with Meta-Kirby screams bus to me. I don't really have any solid points to support this other than what's written between them. McFox did switch his vote to Meta-Kirby before May and MetaKirby finished their exchange and later claimed that was the major reason for his vote, but I could see how he would have changed his mind by then.
This one is just BS. I voted Meta-Kirb when his argument with Mayling clearly painted him as scum. I never tried to defend him, not even softly. If I were scum, I would either attempt to get Mayling off of his back, or if I didn't think I were up to that, ignore the case entirely. Instead, I just immediately voted for him. Soon after I voted, Mayling backed down from her back-and-forth, just when I thought she was doing well. She never unvoted, but her words seemed to indicate that she suspected MK less. This basically left me as the person with the most suspicion on him. I could have easily unvoted MK, and found any of numerous reasons to vote for anyone else. I could have said something like, for instance:

Omis said:
MK is giving me a hardcore frustrated tell. He seems pretty pissed about how the way the game is going. He isnt consistent but that isnt the biggest of tells. Gonna reread.
But did I do that? No. When I saw that no one else was stepping up on the MK case, I took charge of it here, in 284, and then really stepped it up in 297. If I were scum, it would have been easy (or at least, easier) to get off of MK's case at several points instead of continuing to push it. But I did, because I honestly believe he's scum. If I were bussing, that would be the most hardcore bus I've ever seen.

Now keep in mind, assuming he does flip scum, I still don't want a "Get out of lynch free" card for it. All of my actions should be questioned, just like everyone else's. If I were bussing, I would not feel this way. If I were bussing, it would be with the mindset that people won't suspect me, since I was influential in bringing down a werewolf. But, since I am up to the scrutiny, I encourage people to continue to have doubts about me.

I am not bussing MK. I think he is scum, and after Mayling started to let the case drop, I picked up the slack. That would be a dedication to bussing the likes of which I've never seen before.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It just illustrated my point as being something that I could have said in order to safely remove my vote from MK without arousing too much suspicion. I'm not actually implicating you, since you never voted for him. I was just looking through the posts and that one stuck out as something I could say to remove my vote from MK, so I decided to use it rather than make up something that sounded exactly like it.

Also, vote count was here. By my count, MK is at L-2 right now.

MK, you should probably claim soon. We can at least evaluate it with enough time to change our minds if we're actually wrong and need to switch.

M.K

Level 55
Vote MetaKirby
Claim or eat my balls
I really want that vote count that we requested about 60 times to see where the votes stack up.

If I'm at L-1, I'll claim. This is RIDICULOUS. Town is so stubborn, it's sad that this is my last ditch way to prevent my wrongful lynch. -_-

M.K

Level 55
I'm a Villager. Vanilla Townie basically, no special roles.
I'm sorry I did such a piss poor job of trying to clear my name, I really faltered and made some bad moves I guess. I hope that you guys can take my claim to heart, please, because I'm not the correct lynch candidate!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm inclined to say that I don't think MK is scummy. But then i'll feel bad if he flips town. Can someone paraphrase the case against him?

still haven't reread

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Votecount:
Meta-Kirby (6) Mayling, McFox, KevinM, Bunglefever, Cello_Marl, Omis
Cello_Marl (2) Kirbyoshi, Meta-Kirby
Kirbyoshi (1) Cacti
Xonar (1) mentosman8
Cacti (1) NoDAWG
McFox (1) Macman

Not voting (1) Xonar

A majority 7 of 13 votes is required to lynch.
The day will end at the latest on Thursday, February 19th, Noon EST.

Y'all aren't allowed to complain about vote-count after I give a vote count!

@Cello_Marl: If the witch saves the target, and the wolves attack the target, and the little girl spies on the target, the little girl will be told the name of the witch and a wolf, but not which is the wolf and which is the witch. The lover role is given in addition to any other role the player has, just like the Sheriff role.

Is there anything else, Mr. Marl? @_@

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Let's wait until others have weighed in. I for one am fine with his lynch, considering that he is still skimming, even right before he's about to get lynched. As scum, even though he's about to get lynched, he doesn't have to read every post. He only has to skim enough to get the gist of what people are saying against him. I've warned him that skimming makes him look scummy twice now, and he both failed to see the updated vote count (which was on the last page), and missed me both telling Omis what the votecount is and linking it in my post was on this page.

And Mac, I'm not going to paraphrase the case. It's MK's responses to questions that made him look scummy to me. You'll have to go back and read and decide for yourself.

I'd also like to hear Cacti's replacement before the day is over, but I doubt he'll be able to catch up in time.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Can we not hammer so soon? Let's wait a bit. I really wanna decide how I feel about the lynch.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So soon? 25 pages and 2days left.

Anyway, I'm fine with letting him live IF people are really against the lynch based on some information.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, sorry about my missed post Saturday night and the inactivity that followed>_> stupidness abound on my part.

I am inclined to agree that MK is scummy, and his claim of townie doesn't really encourage me much to not vote for him, however I do need to ask Pierre something:

The deadline is listed as Thursday February 19th. Thursday is the 18th, Friday is the 19th. So, what I'm getting at is: Is the deadline Thursday at noon, or the 19th at noon?

In other news, I thought I had unvoted earlier, but I guess I didn't, so Unvote. Xonar's definitely not the play today IMO.

M.K

Level 55
Holy crap. This is just getting ****ing ********.
I've done the last thing I could possibly do to save myself, to affirm the fact that I am a Villager of the TOWN, and for what? "Well, he's claiming town, but I'm sure he must be scum". Yeah, you know what? If you're so stubbornly locked into your ways, you might as well just hand scum the win on a silver platter with a big sticker that says "Sorry, we were so narrow-minded that we obviously didn't notice you. Hai, we're dumb town!"

But hey, let's not forget those who helped in this massacre. I'd like to applaud Cacti for his grand total of 8 posts in the last 25 pages. Job well done, sir. Seems that you just managed to suck badly enough to coast the first day then replace out.

I'm inclined to say that I don't think MK is scummy. But then i'll feel bad if he flips town.
Good! I hope the individuals who are responsible for my possible lynch feel terrible afterwards. If anything, if I'm lynched, I want people to remember those who opposed me so strongly and find scum in those areas. This is ridiculous, and I'm going to go ahead and congratulate scum for their victory. If town stays this hard-headed, obnoxious, and stubborn, you'll surely come out of this with a win.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Metakirby, if you're town this is what you'll do: help find scum. No offense, but unfortunately your claim does nothing at this point. If you were a PR and no one counterclaimed, that'd be more viable. But right now, the only thing a wolf could truly safely claim is villager. Right now ALL you're doing is insulting town. It's not doing anything for you.

You say "look at those who opposed me. Rawr." Who does that include? Me? You were saying I was town when I was attacking you! Now you're saying this.. This is the sort of contradictory buddying that got you here in the first place. It doesn't even tell us any info because it is contradictory. So if you really are town and your best interest is town, you'll stop crying/insulting town and you'll tell us who you suspect and why, so if you do end up getting lynched, which is looking likely, we'll be able to look at those suspects toMorrow.

Cello even gave you an out earlier: he said if you could convince people Mcfox and someone else was scum, he'd consider letting you go. While I don't necessarily advocate "convince x or y is scum and you're free" I do think it's legit in the fact you need to contribute more than just whining... and when you finally DID come back and speak? it was super obvious you were STILL SKIMMING. Dat's a problem!!

So, with the skimming, lackluster effort, obv easy scum claim I am still willing to lynch MK toDay.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
MK, 2 things:

1) Mislynches happen in mafia. If you really are town, it isn't the end of the game. Not by a long shot.

2) Yes, you claimed vanilla townie. What do you think a werewolf would claim if they were forced to? Do you honestly think they'd claim to be a werewolf? No, they'd claim townie, and hope that people would get off of their back. Vanilla town is the safest claim for scum to make because it's unverifiable. So you claiming vanilla town in no way clears you.

Xonar, we aren't talking about letting him live. We're just giving people some more time before someone hammers. I'm wondering whether Mac will actually make up his mind before the end of the day, or whether he will continue to straddle the fence so that he can remain blameless tomorrow no matter which way MK flips.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
To quote the great Karthik King : Claims are stupid because no one would claim scum :p

Mac: Step your **** up. YOu've shown you can play better than youa re right now,

M.K

Level 55
who's scum buddy
I'm going to show where my suspicions are with Cello_Marl.
I realize that alot of people have interpreted his words very differently, which will make it difficult to prove my point.

Post #9 is Cello's first instance of trying to corral the town over one common goal. By that point in the game, the game was in it's youth and not many others had posted. Although I had not initially noticed this, as the game progressed, I began to find his interest in corralling a group of individuals for a "confirmed common goal" to be both scummy and rushed.
Scummy because I felt like the first thing scum would try to do would be to lock-on to one target and try desperately to convince town to vote a town member off.
Rushed because I felt like he wasn't giving individuals enough of their own say in the matter to decide whether they were going to join. It felt like pressure to me, and the way he was pressuring others to join him (or face suspicion on his part) didn't sit well with me.
I know alot of others simply dismiss it as a "Do you agree?" statement, but I feel differently. In fact, even if it was a "Do you agree?" statement, that statement is assuming that the individual DOES agree, and must provide evidence to support why he/she does NOT. If the statement had been "Do you think that we should lynch _________", then the statement would seem more neutral and, therefore, less suspicious.

Post #46 also stood out to me in a unique manner. While Cello does state a rather obvious statement, it also came off to me as a sort of "If I am/scumbuddies are voted for sheriff accidentally, the vote should be placed on the dumb town member who does it". By stating this, Cello effectively could manipulate situations to scum's favor using dumbtown. Thankfully, the sheriff vote was declined and nobody was elected, but this stood out to me as a way to slant the game in scum's favor.

Post #68 was definitely one of those "?" moments in the game, as noted by many. Even though the action didn't prove or disprove anything, it seemed like a weird, unprovoked notion on his part. "I'm not encouraging you all to do the same" sounds iffy to me. It's almost one of those "You don't have to do it, but you probably should" statements. Pressure.

Post #80 shows another attempt at corralling together people for a common goal. This time, he encourages people to vote individuals who were, seemingly, randomly hodge-podged together. "If asked [to vote], would you be willing to" --> McFox was a really weird line as well. As I've stated before, his control of the game, or his attempts at control, really put me off. I'm a firm believer that individuals should not have to feel pressured to vote in a distinct way, and it's clear that anyone who doesn't vote WITH Cello would face suspicion by him/his followers.
Also, the @Omis "I know what you are" = ?????
Strange, something to think about, you know?
Omis reponds by asking Cello if he is both denouncing another's style AND relying on then, and Cello responds by saying that he was merely being mysterious.
"If you are talking about Ghebcus, then not at all, and possibly, respectively.

Not enforcing activity lost L4S. Scum didn't win it; town lost.

If NOAWG wants to activity police this game, then I'm all in support of that. If they dont, then it's their choice; in which case, I'll probably end up picking up the slack.
Yet with Cacti @ 8 posts, the activity police sure has retreated to the donut shop.

@Bungle, he makes a good point in Post 219 that pretty much sums up my suspicions of Cello by stating that someone who works for the good of the town can still be scum, because that could be a beneficial playstyle.

Posts #216, #220, and #224 are even MORE attempts at influencing others votes by attempting to get people to vote based on who HE wants to get lynched.
Post #226 is unneeded pressure and dragging out something that shouldn't be done in the first place, in my opinion.

Many point out that Cello has been way too interested in finding the Lovers/Cupido. Post 230 is how he addresses that suspicion. He states that, while he's not looking for the Lovers, he's simply trying to find the relationship between people. The relationship between people encompasses the entirety of the game, so focusing on just the "Lovers" aspect (since a town <-> town relationship, a scum <-> town relationship, and MANNNNY other relationships exist in this game) is suspiciously narrowminded.

Post #272, more pressure to vote his way. Cello responds by refuting the fact that people who don't join him won't come under suspicion. However, many, including Kirbyoshi, have come under fire for doing just that: disagreeing or not going along with Cello.

Post #274, he calls out Kirbyoshi by stating that, even if he is town, he's not acting interested in town. To me, this is him assuming that people think he is the end-all-be-all "town opinion". I believe this is subliminal wording to fool the common player into a sense of trust with Cello.

Post #360 shows more pressure on voters.

====

Overall I'm going to say this: While his words are up to interpretation and he seemingly participates actively, I sense an underlying attempt at controlling the game from a vote standpoint. To me, it seems that he doesn't have enough faith in his own words to allow individuals a chance to critique his arguments; rather, he outright asks people to vote with him, pressures individuals to vote with him, and targets those who do not end up voting with him. The rolefishing at the beginning of the game was unprovoked, and his constant search for the Lovers had taken away from the real culprit: Scum. Like someone said (I think it was Bungle), if you actively SCUM hunt, the Lovers will be exposed. And, I sense an underlying superiority tone in his words. He paints himself, with his tone, as the ideal townie who's word is the gospel. I don't believe that's how you should go about this game; this is a group effort, and should have active contribution from enough individuals to the point where one's opinion is not valued/considered more than anothers.
This is why my vote stands on Cello Marl.

M.K

Level 55
Metakirby, if you're town this is what you'll do: help find scum. No offense, but unfortunately your claim does nothing at this point. If you were a PR and no one counterclaimed, that'd be more viable. But right now, the only thing a wolf could truly safely claim is villager. Right now ALL you're doing is insulting town. It's not doing anything for you.
I claimed what my role PM has stated. I realize that it may be useless, but it's all I have to hinge on.
For scum suspicions, please see above ^^.

You say "look at those who opposed me. Rawr." Who does that include? Me? You were saying I was town when I was attacking you! Now you're saying this.. This is the sort of contradictory buddying that got you here in the first place. It doesn't even tell us any info because it is contradictory. So if you really are town and your best interest is town, you'll stop crying/insulting town and you'll tell us who you suspect and why, so if you do end up getting lynched, which is looking likely, we'll be able to look at those suspects toMorrow.
Yeah, I stated that you were town, because at that point in the game, I believed we WERE attacking each other as town vs. town.
Again, suspect is above. Yes, I know I'm likely to be lynched. I'm trying my hardest to stay in this game and help....I promise.

Mayling;9589283 Cello even gave you an out earlier: he said if you could convince people Mcfox and someone else was scum said:
No ****. I'll admit my guilt with skimming; it's something I deff need to work on in the future. Cello's out was difficult; I can say that I don't suspect McFox of town at that point (or now). I realize now that it probably would have been beneficial to ME either way, because if the choice came down to him or me, of course I would choose him. That's like saying "Hey, go punch that kid or shoot yourself in the head".
Sadly, I'm standing here with the gun to my temple >_<.

So, with the skimming, lackluster effort, obv easy scum claim I am still willing to lynch MK toDay.
Please don't insult my effort >_< I swear, I'm trying! I know it's not the best claim, but it's what I am, and I stand by that fact 110%. I have to work on my skimming, I know! I will, I will, I will.

M.K

Level 55
MK, 2 things:

1) Mislynches happen in mafia. If you really are town, it isn't the end of the game. Not by a long shot.
Can you elaborate a little further? Do you mean to say that, even though I'm no longer posting, my lynch will provide information on individuals based on voting patterns and the likes?
I'd still like to be posting though ;_;

2) Yes, you claimed vanilla townie. What do you think a werewolf would claim if they were forced to? Do you honestly think they'd claim to be a werewolf? No, they'd claim townie, and hope that people would get off of their back. Vanilla town is the safest claim for scum to make because it's unverifiable. So you claiming vanilla town in no way clears you.
I understand and you're completely right. Unfortunately, my claim doesn't do anything. I've posted my opinion on scum two posts above this; I hope it goes a little further in clearing my name!

Xonar, we aren't talking about letting him live.
Joy. T_T

We're just giving people some more time before someone hammers. I'm wondering whether Mac will actually make up his mind before the end of the day, or whether he will continue to straddle the fence so that he can remain blameless tomorrow no matter which way MK flips.
Thank you. I appreciate your efforts in prolonging the day, and I'll do my best in these next two days to try and clear myself >__<;

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
No one's insulting your effort, it is what it is. Skimming shows lackluster effort, there isn't that much to read.
Also, it would've been more to your benefit to make that case about Cello earlier than making a weak one about McFox.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Honestly Meta, at this point you need to be lynched. Your current attempts at scumhunting are very helpful, and if you do flip town, then everything you have to say before your death will be beneficial in starting discussion tomorrow. But if we let you live and you are town, that just tells the mafia that if they beg hard enough, we won't lynch them. Like i said before, you're relying far too much on the Appeal to Emotion. If you are town, this will be a good lesson for future games.

And what I meant about the mislynches was me commenting on your AtE in post #380. You were making it sound like if we lynched you, then the game was already lost. My point was that in a standard mafia game, there's enough townies to where you can mislynch at least a few times without the game ending. And even mislynches can be valuable. If you are town and we lynch you, then suddenly Mayling, myself, and Cello will come under suspicion (not to mention everyone else on you lynch). Honestly, your post on Cello touched on a lot of the problems I've had with him too, but I'm starting to attribute that I thought he was scummy both to his very different playstyle from myself, coupled with my thoughts about his play in L4S (hint, I wasn't too happy about it). But like I said, you are our best lynch for toDay. If you still want to contribute, please post as much as you can. If you are town, we can evaluate what you have to say toMorrow. And if you are scum, we can safely ignore it and move on with the game.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Technically, there's a way to prove whether or not he's a Villager, but I find the necessary method grossly in contrast with the spirit of the game, so I won't advocate it.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Pierre: I'm sorry.

If I had put that question after I commented on the sheriff thing, would that have made you feel better?
Yes.

Also, it's interesting how the "totally BS" portion of my argument against you drew your attention the most.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Also, it's interesting how the "totally BS" portion of my argument against you drew your attention the most.
Because it's the most easily provably false thing you said in that post? You feel like my first post is a phony because I decided to ask a question about a surprise hydra in the game instead of getting straight to the point. Not much I can really say against that. You don't like that I hadn't committed on you, fine. But saying that I'm bussing MK? As I showed, that would take a hardcore commitment to bussing, when it would have been fairly easy to get out of voting him and pushing attention elsewhere, or else at least leaving the case alone. There's really no reason to think that I am bussing. You really don't have anything to say from what my entire post aside from the fact that it's "interesting"?

Also FoS Omis.

Do you agree with MK's case against Cello? You didn't comment on the actual content of it at all, and just said "do it earlier." Seems to me you're just trying to move momentum away from MK. That case, while it did use quotes and stuff, is still easily something that maf could've come up with at the last minute in order to get out of getting lynched. You obviously don't agree with the case enough to vote for Cello, just enough to unvote MK. Not to mention

McFox said:
But if we let you live and you are town, that just tells the mafia that if they beg hard enough, we won't lynch them.
MK needs to be lynched. And if he is scum, I'm going to be looking at Omis a lot more critically.

Also waiting on Mac to take a stance on MK before the end of the day.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I agree that MK needs to be lynched. We can draw alot of connections to others with his lynch and his flip

with the deadlin in two days omis, who woudl you pick to lynch? like McFox pointed out, you didn't vote Cello, so what have you got in mind?

It's not as much about mafia knowing if they beg we wont lynch, it's about gaining something over nothing. MK has made a good enough case to look at Cello if MK flips town, but I don't think it's anything momentum swinging. Honestly the only other option, as it stands right now would be a no lynch. As the rules state

8. If the deadline hits and a majority has not been found, no one will be lynched and night will begin.
If we don't reach a majority there's a no lynch, which would, in my opinion, waste this entire day. This is WIFOM, obviously, but mafia can keep MK around as a scapegoat if he survives this day.

Again, it's about gaining something over nothing.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I do indeed agree with the case about Cello, mostly because Ive felt similar for a while.

Gah.

I dont want a no lynch but I dont want to lynch Meta Kirby.

FUUU-

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I agree about Mac. Mac has been nudging against me in particular for most of the game with nothing backing it up. He just keeps posting against me.

Mac said:
Not getting McFox as town. Would like to know how you arrived at this conclusion.
I don't really like how McFox is almost defending Today.
(The above was basically a lie, also, and even when I called Mac out on it, this is the answer he gave:

I guess it wasn't exactly a defense. But it seemed like you were casting suspicion people for being suspicious of Today. Which seemed like a defense to me.

I still don't like it.
I was not actually doing that, and I demonstrated that, but Mac still made sure to throw in there that he didn't like something that I wasn't doing.)

on another note. I'm actually kind of suspect of McFox, tho I can't really put a finger on it.
He says the above as if he hasn't said it before. Still trying to ingrain that I'm scum without really committing to the idea.

Since the above post he's been skimming/rereading/coasting without really contributing anything. I would definitely go for a Mac lynch at this point, however, I think it should wait for tomorrow and MK should be lynched first.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
*EBWOP* The reason I think we should still lynch MK toDay instead of Mac or looking into Cello is because that's what always happens in SWF mafia. It gets to be the end of a Day, the votes are spread out, and then a lynch is scrambled for at the last minute. We have a good case against MK, there's a general consensus that he's scum, and for once I'd rather go with a lynch that we've had set up for a few days. Yes, there are reasons to lynch other people, but let's not scramble and then regret scrambling, please? We have all of tomorrow to check out Cello, Mac, or anybody else we want to.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I think we learn more about Cello from MKs lynch and flip anyway.

Mac can just die if hes going to continue doing this

Top Bottom