• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow | Game Over! Who could have possibly won?!?!???!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Also, considering that Meta-Kirby has had large-ish arguments with both Mayling and me, I'd say he fits your criteria anyway.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Agreed.

Those taht people think are scummy are generally the lynches where we would gain the most information (the only xception i think would be lynching in actives)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote MK

Xonar can stay now.

Whoever is witch through a heeping pile of dead at Cacti or Mentos, at this point flip a ****ing coin for it.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I've been contradictory quite a few times.

You'll have to point out which one you're referring to.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You mentioned you were ready for the day to end and that you wanted me and Xonar to just hurry up and wagon MK with you.

Later on you unvoted him because you don't want to tunnel.

So which is it.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Just to be clear, that was actually Xonar who claimed that "not wanting to tunnel" was the reason I unvoted. I just wanted a flip that could potentially make a difference to my own views. Well, I guess you could put it that way then.

But anyway, Pierre hasn't been on for four days. We couldn't end the day right now even if we wanted to. I figure I might as well go into detail on how I changed my mind about McFox and Kirbyoshi while we have some time. Oh, btw, I changed my mind on McFox and Kirbyoshi. I'll finish that in a minute (read: a few hours).

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Even if MK isn't scum, I'm still inclined to believe Mentos, Ghebcus and McFox are, and probably wouldn't affect other people's opinions.

If Mentos is town, then I'll have to change my entire line of thinking. That's why I'd be most interested in his flip.

Ghebcus would probably make people be more open to my reads.

McFox is totally scum, but it's not as obvious. I'd like to get him out of the way, but I don't see that happening immediately. Maybe with a day or two more, so I want to see how that will play.

No one agrees with Gheb

Gheb_01|Circus
I don't think contradictions are necessarily scumtells. If you're actively scumhunting you might contradict yourself over the course of the day. That can happen to a townie too.

I still don't see why I'm being voted. Macman has yet to post a reason and has avoided the most recent issues altogether. Postin "I'm rereading" every other day isn't exactly helpful. I think he's been quite distracting, inactive and unhelpful. Good vig traget for the witch.
Cello, why did you change your vote to me? I answered all your questions as detailed as possible so you really should ge into detail on why you vote me.

Votecount would be awesome I can deal with a MK lynch though I'd love to see Cacti dead either way. Don't want to drop hammer too soon and am sad that mentos didn't become as active as he promised - not a scumtell still but annoying.

Sorry for lack of activity but switching between accounts is annoying - Circus hasn't been on in ages -_-

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just to be clear, that was actually Xonar who claimed that "not wanting to tunnel" was the reason I unvoted. I just wanted a flip that could potentially make a difference to my own views. Well, I guess you could put it that way then.
I don't remember saying that. I don't like using the term tunneling too much anyways.

If Mentos is town, then I'll have to change my entire line of thinking. That's why I'd be most interested in his flip.
Let's thinking about Town as a whole rather then just your thinking. heh.

Lurkers should go... but information lynch is better on D1 imo. Let's go with MK.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Votecount:
Meta-Kirby (3) Mayling, McFox, KevinM
Kirbyoshi (2) Cacti, Bunglefever
Cello_Marl (2) Kirbyoshi, Meta-Kirby
NoDAWG (2) Macman, Cello_Marl
Xonar (1) mentosman8
Cacti (1) NoDAWG

Not voting (2) Omis, Xonar

A majority 7 of 13 votes is required to lynch.
The day will end at the latest on Thursday, February 19th, Noon EST.

@Xonar: if the Witch chooses not to use the potion after choosing life over death, she will not lose the potion.

Sorry for the disappearing act, everyone. Busy busy.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Pierre: Welcome back. BTW, what about my questions?

If the Little Girl visits the Werewolf Night Kill target on the same Night that the Witch uses the Potion of Life and decides to save that person, does the Little Girl still become aware of the name of a Wolf?

Does that count as a visit from the Witch for purposes of the Little Girl's ability?

Does the Lover role replace the previous role, or add to it?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
McFox's #32 looks totally fake. Look at the structure of the paragraph. The focus at the moment was the sheriff election. However, the first thing out of his mouth was to ask about NOAWG, as though to establish that he knew nothing about/had nothing to do with him. Macman's first response and vote on NOAWG looks too formally written; it's unusual for his style. That makes me thing he didn't realize NOAWG was Gheb/Circus until a later reread. It's possible it's a ploy, but I'm not inclined to think that at the moment.

Then, he did something that I did myself in L4S. He pushed for the lynch of a probable townie citing dissuasion as the reason. In my case, it was for role-claiming; here, it was self-vote sheriff. The reason I considered this point was because of his waffling on #75.

I don't like the completely non-committed stance he claims to have on me. He has been saying over and over again that he can't read me, and even then that is just in terms of activity. But, whenever he makes a comment on me, it's anything but non-committed. It's polarized. He's said that "the things he's said up to now seem obvtown", but before that, was swayed enough by my rolefishing for Idiot to vote for me, calling the action transparently scummy or stupid.

Finally, his argument with Meta-Kirby screams bus to me. I don't really have any solid points to support this other than what's written between them. McFox did switch his vote to Meta-Kirby before May and MetaKirby finished their exchange and later claimed that was the major reason for his vote, but I could see how he would have changed his mind by then.

Kirbyoshi, you apparently got a bad vibe from Macman because of his early vote on NOAWG, which lead to both of you butting heads a bit. Do you think that might have caused you to view his posts in a bad light? Do you think Ghebcus defending me was scummy? Do you think Macman defending me was scummy? What about Mayling?

@Gheb: It looks to me like you just saw Kevin mention me and the word contradiction. What was the point of defending me except to try to build up goodwill? Also, while I don't personally consider this a scumtell, you keep trying to manipulate the Witch. Why are you doing that? Especially since you are specifically suggesting using the death pot.

I certainly wasn't expecting the Witch to keep her Life Potion if it's not used.

unvote vote Meta-Kirby

I can't say I'm unsatisfied with this choice...so, fine.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Xonar: if the Witch chooses not to use the potion after choosing life over death, she will not lose the potion.

aka witch can see ALL THE NIGHT KILLS and choose to protect whenever she wants. While it's 1shot, it's still pretty OP.

No one agrees with Gheb

Gheb_01|Circus
@Gheb: It looks to me like you just saw Kevin mention me and the word contradiction. What was the point of defending me except to try to build up goodwill?
You currently have two votes on you - both by players who are extremely hard to trust. A third player pointing out a "contradiction" could swing the whole thing in the wrong direction if people decide to hop your wagon. You call it buddying - I don't consider it buddying but I'm certainly not making a secret out of the fact that I think you're town and a Cello wagon would in my opinion the worst thing that could happen at this point. Kevin is known for pointing out contradiction - then a wagon follows, then a claim and it turns to not actually be all that scummy but since Kevin pointed it out it has to be true. Many players like to sheep vets like him and I'd rather prevent it if I can.

Also, while I don't personally consider this a scumtell, you keep trying to manipulate the Witch. Why are you doing that? Especially since you are specifically suggesting using the death pot.
There is no better time to use the PoD than on N1. The Witch is a known (buffed) one-shot vig so nobody will be surprised if a hardcore coaster is killed the next morning. I don't see how directing a comfirmed role is a bad thing as long as I don't make any outlandish commenta.

I certainly wasn't expecting the Witch to keep her Life Potion if it's not used.
Does this change your opinion about me?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
>.>

if the witch doesn't choose to save, then the target dies anyway... and the next day we'd all see the kill. so... yeah. it makes sense why she'd keep it, haha.

No one agrees with Gheb

Gheb_01|Circus
Also Cello, posts like your 344 are exactly why I don't want you to be lynched any time soon. You're literally the only player right now who goes into detail on players like McFox (aka players under the radar). You provided twice as much information as anybody else in the game so far.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
^^^What Kevin said.

Also, in answer to Cello's questions:
I personally don't think bussing is always worth it. It probably usually isn't. However, since I have never been scum (which doesn't necessarily mean I'm not now), my viewpoint is kind of skewed by inexperience.
And McFox is town because he hasn't done anything scummy.

Just to let you know, Cello also fits the category of "players who have had alot of controversial conversations and whose flip would be very helpful." Just saying.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Cello said:
Kirbyoshi, you apparently got a bad vibe from Macman because of his early vote on NOAWG, which lead to both of you butting heads a bit. Do you think that might have caused you to view his posts in a bad light?
That could be part of it, but another part is probably that I always think he's scum. Just his playstyle, and I'm paranoid of it. That's why I may seem to be flipflopping when it comes to Mac: I simply don't like his playstyle.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer

aka witch can see ALL THE NIGHT KILLS and choose to protect whenever she wants. While it's 1shot, it's still pretty OP.
Not OP at all. Witch gets to see the kill, right before the kill is seen in the day flavor. Not really any extra info.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Wait, so does anyone want to lynch McFox or Mentos? vote: McFox

I'm relenting on nodawg a bit because I just realized he likes Cello as town like I do. Still got my eyes on im. I'd also be terrible vig fodder. Just cause my activity might be less than stellar right now doesn't mean I'm scum. Think back to wonderland or monster island mafia. So stop saying it and getting bad ideas into the witches head >=[.

I still really do need to reread. I've just been putting it off after catching up with LODscrew.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
McFox I don't know for sure, but I don't really disagree. Mentos is fine with me though.
Should reread... too late atm.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think MK deserves to be let off the hook, and I think his flip will provide a lot of valuable information. I mean, Mk disappeared... has said nothing and contributed nothing...so if we just let him off the hook and he flips scum, it'll just give other scum the idea that if they fly under the radar long enough they have a chance to get away.

Not to mention Macman has said he'll reread multiple times, and then when it seems Cello is willing to lynch other people, he tries to hop onto that wagon... I'm reading that as an attempt to redirect our focus.

Top Bottom