• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
...With some of the threads you've made in the past, are you really one to pass judgment like this?

Oh, that's right. Someone's late to the party and doesn't understand the purpose of this thread.

...Plus, you're not in the realm, as Darkurai has pointed out with Mewtwo.
Well I'm not a mod and when so called "dumb threads" were made I JUST JOINED and duh look at it from my point of view wouldn't this look stupid to you?!
EDIT:reading through again it still does

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm not a mod and when so called "dumb threads" were made I JUST JOINED and duh look at it from my point of view wouldn't this look stupid to you?!
EDIT:reading through again it still does
This thread isn't stupid. It is the centre of a lively and logical debate on the legitimacy of Mewtwo at tournaments, that in their infinite wisdom, the Back Roomers have decided to reveal to us mere mortals

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
*sniff*
I misses Mewtwo.
Lucario is hardly valid replacement.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
You guys are Action-Replay rumor spreading jerks.

The only, ONLY way to unlock Mewtwo is to make the unique forces of Donkey Kong's Giant Punch, Captain Falcons Falcon Punch, Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, and Jigglypuff's Pound somehow collide, the resulting power thus unlocking Mewtwo from the depths of the game. HOWEVER, this has never been done before because the massive (to say the least) input of energy would induce a Reality Warp with the destructive power of a Hydrogen-Bomb Cubed.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

The only, ONLY way to unlock Mewtwo is to make the unique forces of Donkey Kong's Giant Punch, Captain Falcons Falcon Punch, Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, and Jigglypuff's Pound somehow collide, the resulting power thus unlocking Mewtwo from the depths of the game. HOWEVER, this has never been done before because the massive (to say the least) input of energy would induce a Reality Warp with the destructive power of a Hydrogen-Bomb Cubed.
Seriously, that would be a brilliant way to have to unlock a character.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Anyone figure out yet that when you smash the C-Stick in all four directions simultaneously, the match automatically ends and declares Mewtwo the winner?

Of course it only works with Mewtwo. Obviously. Makes him even more broken...*shakes head*

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
And scurbs say Meta-Knight is Akuma, I think Mewtwo is his own tier beyond Akuma. Did you check out how he rolls? The speed on that is enough to get him from one side of FD and back in less than 3 seconds. I can't imagine being on the ground with him. :dizzy:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Yeah, all you have to do is complete Board the Platforms as Roy, Dr. Mario, and Picu, and Mewtwo will challenge you. You fight him on Poke Floats. And I swear, he wavedashes and l-cancels like a mother, and he's impossible to beat. I was lucky the time I did it.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Did you guys see his d tilt infinate? Guys I think mewtwo should be banned since even a smash noob can beat level 9 comps with him.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I don't think we should be so hasty to ban him. Mewtwo does **** most of the cast in the most inhuman and sadistic way possible, but he does have one bad matchup:

AZEN

peeup

Smash Lord
[stupidcomment]

is this thread a joke, or has somebody actually done something to unlock mew2 and the melee crew? If so, vids plz...

[/stupidcomment]

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
mewtwo isnt affected by stale moves either, so i just spam his smashes. they dont have 2 be charged either
Yeah, most moves that come out on frame zero don't require charging. Noob.

Seriously, if I ever see you online I will jab you to death in a Mewtwo ditto and your Wii will kill itself to end the ****.

Also, about Youko's C-stick thing, I had to physically cut my C-stick into four pieces to make it work.

Totally worth it.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
I am so glad it's Mewtwo this week. I am literally at my wits end with this character. My entire game just collapses whenever I play against Mewtwo. No matter how much I mix up my game I just get owned. This match up for me has come to the point where it is unbearable. I need some serious advice and help because right I just feel like giving up and going back to SSB4. Someone please enlighten this pathetic scrub who comes begging for your knowledge on how to defeat such a foe

Just wondering if u typed that wrong may be...

EPIC EPIC POST!!! :D

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191189
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191160
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190606
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190083

Can somebody please explain why these threads got closed and not this one? They all had to do with edits or hacking of characters in Brawl, but they were locked (and the latter was just remade a few days later in tactical discussion).

Wait. Nevermind. I forgot. The person who made this has a red name. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
anyone who doesn't get this joke is ********

and should be banned from smashboards

and then ***** by mewtwo in brawl

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I understand that it's a joke.

Of course, it still doesn't change the fact that this would have been locked had the OP's name not been red.

J4pu

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191189
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191160
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190606
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190083

Can somebody please explain why these threads got closed and not this one? They all had to do with edits or hacking of characters in Brawl, but they were locked (and the latter was just remade a few days later in tactical discussion).

Wait. Nevermind. I forgot. The person who made this has a red name. Sorry for bothering you guys.
Amen

10bias

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
*ahem*

If you've managed to unlock Mewtwo without blowing up your entire continent, then kudos to you. HOWEVER:

Never, ever, EVER use his Final Smash. It is a demented fusion of psychic energy that VASTLY excels the power of The Norris kick and The Mr.T Pity COMBINED. It WILL destroy the universe if used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom