• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
I hear when Mewtwo just runs close to people they take damage and if he comes into contact they get huge knockback.

I once tried to use a projectile, but he automatically reflects it without any animation or anything...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Mr. Puddin

Smash Rookie
Man I still can't even unlock Mewtwo I mean 500,000,000 fights on Pokemon Stadium 2 just to unlock?

I lose

PCHU

Smash Lord
Don't forget you can only do it with CF vs 3 lucario, using only falcon pwwnch.
And then, you must play as Pichu throughout the subspace emissary on the newly unlocked "Intensely Competitive" mode.
In this mode, the enemies wavedash, SHFFL, and play at level M2K.
Not to mention one hit and you're automatically dead.
Also, your B buttons are disabled, so no wimping out and jolting your way through.

At the end, you meet Marth, Falco, Fox, and Sheik, ALL playing at champion level.
You must beat all of them with headbutt.
Any other move and Sakurai will fly all the way to your house (without an airplane......?!) and personally punch you in the face with the force of a Warlock punch.
And then he burns up your copy of Melee (if you have it; if not he simply kicks you below the belt, shouting "YOU CAN'T RECOVER!" as he fades).

But after you do that (Come on, that was EASY) you find Falco's bread.
But he then says Hands off of it so......
You have to start all over again.
Once you complete that a second time, he forgets to say that.
Instead, he prefers the air, so he flies away.
You have to wavedash all the way to his bread before Sonic catches you, with him wavedashing at Luigi length at 3 wavedashes per second.
His bread is at the end of Rainbow Cruise (Look for the door that says "Secret Door, but it's not so secret anymore, thanks to you, n00b!")

Once you touch the bread, Mewtwo senses a disturbance in the Tiers.
He flies down and KOs you.
Congrats, you have now officially unlocked Pichu!

If you wanted Mewtwo, all you had to do was put the cursor on his character box.
Not so hard, y'know?
But first.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom