• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
When I play as mewtwo, other players who haven't unlocked him are like, what the-then I smack their mouth and say that you have to use a random character button 1000 times to unlock him.
His moveset is awesome, metrinome(uber, imitates any special move in the game), shadow ball, and a revamped teleport, plus confusion is sick.(reflects and stuns, since metrinome took his side B).
Anyway, use a random character 1000 times and the pesky random button is replaced.

~rh

Smash Lord
I unlocked Mewtwo before Sakurai was out of high school.

Cerebral demon

Smash Rookie
....... What are you guys talking about? I know I'm new here (well I made a account then forgot about it) but mew two isn't in brawl.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Dare I say defeat....
Chuck Norris!?
They're still battling it out.
It's come to "Whoever can get 1 frame of an attack in first wins".
Mewtwo seems to be PWNing so far.
It's Mewtwo's 9,000,000,000 to Chuck Norris's 999,999,999.
They're on their last match.

OH CRAP, close game, but Mewtwo won.
That utaunt gets you every time.

~rh

Smash Lord
Mewtwo is definitely in Brawl.

To unlock him, you have to put the Wiimote in your pocket and jump 1000 times while at the vs. select screen, 3 controllers must be plugged in to the wii console, and exactly 178:09 amount of playing time must be put into the game.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Mewtwo is definitely in Brawl.

To unlock him, you have to put the Wiimote in your pocket and jump 1000 times while at the vs. select screen, 3 controllers must be plugged in to the wii console, and exactly 178:09 amount of playing time must be put into the game.
It didnt work! what am i doing wrong!?

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
You silly goose! It's done by yelling MEWTWO, I CHOOSE YOU very loudly into your wiimote. Or the long way which is what Ryu Hikaru said except you only have to jump 500 times if you do it on one foot

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
....... What are you guys talking about? I know I'm new here (well I made a account then forgot about it) but mew two isn't in brawl.
Thats why you don't know. Mewtwo is so good he can't be placed in a tier list or banned (I heard somone tried and got killed the next morning.....).

Steelia

Smash Champion
Mewtwo was too good for Brawl.
Sakurai couldn't find a logical way of making him trip, so he had him cut.
Then Mewtwo went to Sakurai's house and telekinetically ate him, and at the same time made a Sakurai clone who does his bidding.

Don't worry. Mewtwo's got a plan...

Muzga

Smash Ace
oh my god! i finally did it! i beat all star mode on intense. THE HELL!? NO MEWTWO!

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, you can only do it on a Leap Year. And on February 29th.

You forgot to mention they ALL have to be fully charged Fsmashes, and Lucario must be Lvl. 9.
yes but once you do this you don't unlock Mewtwo. it unlocks a secret level 10 lucario and you have to beat him on dreamland.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
oh my god! i finally did it! i beat all star mode on intense. THE HELL!? NO MEWTWO!
Oh, he forgot to mention that you must not taken a single percent of damage from the whole cast while playing Lucario. Yes, it's that tricky to get him, but you'll get him in no time. ;)

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
Ya mewtwo's final smash is crazy I heard it can actually create a black hole if you not careful. Its so powerful it does infinite damage. And for those wondering to unlock mewtwo you have to beat all the challenges in 3 hours including subspace. Its crazy hard but I did it yesterday
Mewtwo's Final Smash forced me to take therapy for seven months.

I'm still going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom