• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkurai

Smash Master
MEWTWO IS SO BROKEN

MEWTWO MUST BE BANNED FORM TOURNAMENS

srsly gais. we need to ban him. otherwise soon everyon will just be playing mewtwo.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Discussing the Brawl metagame my ***. Who wants to bet it's just a huge pary spamfest back there?

'We have to make a tier list....I know, let's just throw cards down the stairs and see which one lands furthest! LOL'

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
WAIT OMG U CAN PLAY MEWTWO IN ACTION REPLAY! OMGOMGOGM.

wait i dont udnerstand. so did they make MEwtwo OP on purpose just for AR or something or did they see that lots of ppl were sad M2 wasn't in and decided to put him in AR OP since he sucked in melee?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Discussing the Brawl metagame my ***. Who wants to bet it's just a huge pary spamfest back there?

'We have to make a tier list....I know, let's just throw cards down the stairs and see which one lands furthest! LOL'
Ah, the naivete of those who don't know what happens in the SBR...*tsk tsk*

You should probably know the backstory behind "Mewtwo Discussion" before you make outlandish statements.

Darkurai

Smash Master
It's not like that happened before. In Melee it was all Fox, Falco and Marth. Now it's all MK, Snake and Mewtwo.
Mewtwo's better than Fox was though.
He's way too good.

Smashboards, join with me in this message: We must ban Mewtwo from the tournaments!

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo's better than Fox was though.
He's way too good.

Smashboards, join with me in this message: We must ban Mewtwo from the tournaments!
I seem to remeber them saying that he's already banned form tournaments...

Darkurai

Smash Master
I seem to remeber them saying that he's already banned form tournaments...
They're considering banning him, they said.

They haven't actually done it.

But Mewtwo is just...oh god. He needs to be banned. Now.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
INFO PL0X. Do u expect everyone to buy an AR to just get Mewtwo? but then again Brawl is a big and important game so i guess that's fine.

Uh why isnt there a vid. how long has this been known. omg i need info. im gonna die !!! someone help me

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
INFO PL0X. Do u expect everyone to buy an AR to just get Mewtwo? but then again Brawl is a big and important game so i guess that's fine.

Uh why isnt there a vid. how long has this been known. omg i need info. im gonna die !!! someone help me
WAIT OMG U CAN PLAY MEWTWO IN ACTION REPLAY! OMGOMGOGM.

wait i dont udnerstand. so did they make MEwtwo OP on purpose just for AR or something or did they see that lots of ppl were sad M2 wasn't in and decided to put him in AR OP since he sucked in melee?

Seriously quoted for great justice. Awesome.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
THATS IMPOSSIBLE. If they were going to ban Mewtwo, why did they even get an AR?!

Is this all a joke? o.0
A JOKE?! You seriously think that seeing every character get ripped apart is a JOKE?!

Can't just Pokemon Trainer throw a Masterball and win?:confused:
Pokemon trainer barely has time to react before Mewtwo K.O's his pokemon and he has to switch!

Mmac

Smash Lord
Meh, Mewtwo isn't so tough.

Just pick Captain Falcon, he's got an Infinite Release Grab on him!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Pokemon trainer barely has time to react before Mewtwo K.O's his pokemon and he has to switch!
He can't even switch. Mewtwo kills the other Pokemon when they're already in their pokeball.

@Mmac: You obviously haven't played an overpowered Mewtwo yet.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Oh God I lol'd at this entire topic.

But seriously, Mewtwo is god tier. If anyone should be banned, it's him, not MK. All his matchups are 7-3 in his favor at LEAST.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, does this mean I can spam outside the Regional forums without worrying about infractions?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
good news people, Mewtwo got rejected from tourneys and is off the SBR tier list. How do I know this? 1337 Haxxor Skittlez. Pokemon Trainer is the new Top Tier god, as you can Plainly see here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom