• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Slik, were you watching when they told DMG he had to take off 12 stocks? Haha. Man, I wish I was good at crews, I'm so bad at them. I hope you saw me in doubles, but you were probably at your own tournament or something. I was doing so well in doubs.

I swear, sometimes my Wario plays like a Lucario. I had to reverse three stock a DK in tournament D:
yea I had a tourney but i saw DMG and you the night before in friendlies and crews

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
yea I had a tourney but i saw DMG and you the night before in friendlies and crews
F*** crews lol. My crew was STACKED with more top players than the other crew, they set me as the anchor, and I learn that on my turn I need to take 12 stocks to win the entire thing. I blame it on Hylian and the people that got 3 stocked lol.

Screw Lucas too haha, I got his Ness back too. It's all good lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
F*** crews lol. My crew was STACKED with more top players than the other crew, they set me as the anchor, and I learn that on my turn I need to take 12 stocks to win the entire thing. I blame it on Hylian and the people that got 3 stocked lol.

Screw Lucas too haha, I got his Ness back too. It's all good lol.
Why blame it on me? I took 3 stocks lol and I didn't run the crew at all, Infinity made all the decisions, I just watched >_>.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Crews sound fun, but not my cup of tea, I'm kinda lowsy at endurance matches like that.

Hylian got 3 stocked? I don't believe it. Lies. XD, Oh, DMG, did you manage to get your 12 stocks?

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Does Wario like Campers?

Can the whole cast grab release **** Wario? Even Captain Falcon?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
so im just wondering... i never knew wario was special or anythign even until now.. espically with his tier position... does anyone know how or why he deserves his position? also, if possible have some vids that can live up to it, or someone that is really good (i hear reflex is a good wario)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Uhh, Reflex uses Wario once in a blue moon. Not that often, it's mostly Pokemon Trainer now.
Well, I'm just trying to get confidence in my PT built up. I think I'm about at that point, so everyone should be seeing more Wario now.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well, I'm just trying to get confidence in my PT built up. I think I'm about at that point, so everyone should be seeing more Wario now.
Yeah, you do have an amazing Pokemon Trainer.
You could always switch it up with your tourney sets and do Wario every once in awhile.

If you get any more Wario recorded, that'd be great.

@ PX - Lol, post some of your videos then. :p
I really can't find any that aren't of you, DMG, Fiction, or some old stuff by Lee.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
How are my fellow Wario mains doing in tournament/in general? I haven't really been able to keep up with the brawl scene in a while, I live in a melee dominated area :/

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm going to try to record some this weekend against Hylian, maybe a few against Dojo should he be able to join us.

I've been placing moderately well in bigger/harder tournaments, mostly b/c of my own disinterest in singles. I placed second in doubles this weekend, doubles is <3. I'm usually in the money for smaller tournaments (like 40 or less, and they aren't all the amazing players, like in HOBO 14).

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That actually sounds cool, there's not that many Wario vids out there... I don't know why.

And I might be able to get some tournament videos soon, I have a potential ride now, lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's under way atm, it entirely depends when Alex finishes making it XD

I'm ****ing ready as hell for it to come out though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
PhatnomEx why is it that you post a long summary on the game and watch thread, but you're useless when the Lucarios were discussing us? :mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good answer. x.x
I hate how I'm the only Wario with matchup experience against everyone.

Lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, I mean. I have experience against everyone, but I mean... how can I provide a proper, unbiased representation of the matchup if the people I'm playing that use certain characters are worse than me?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't take the matchup at face value and just remember where you got lucky, and he screwed up.
Other than that, you're absolutely right. :mad:
Wah-ha-ha! -closes mouth-

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
do any of you guys bair spam/camp? i find it extremely useful, just to bair cause its range is delicious. anybody else do that?
I spam Camping, yes. I like to call it Unadulterated Spacing.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks for the link.
Ohwait, it just went off-air.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Would it be possible to chain your bites? Like, you bite, chomp twice, your partner jumps, catches, noms, and repeat?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Why chain bites... you can stand up right next to each other and infinite bite. Also, please don't backseat mod, that's supposed to be infractable.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Infinite bite then.
And I was only kidding. o_o

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I was just asking a question. This isn't the "Fiction, DMG, PX, and Straked Q+A thread" now is it? lulz I have a real question.

OK so if I grab release a Wario as Marth, do you know if I can stutter step and Fsmash and tip it, or just stand and tipper Fsmash? Or can you tip an Fsmash at all after a grab release?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I believe you can stand still and tipper fsmash but it's somewhere up and behind Marth. I don't know about stutter step.

Top Bottom