• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: "Crewfest" MD/VA Tourney - Jan. 2, 2010 (1st event of the Year!)

Coney

Smash Master
I never played parappa 2 and I only played the demo of Umjammer but....

SEE ME IN PARAPPA 1!

My freestylin was the best, I always got "cool" just by doin random **** like 3rd stage frog guy: in the rain or in the snow, Parappa: IN IN IN THE RAIN OR IN THE SNOW, G-G-GOT THE GOT THE FUNKY FLOW

or MC. roach guy or whatever on the last stage "P TO THE A TO THE R TO THE A, PARAPPA'S THE NAME I RAP EVERY-EVERY DAY DAY!"

and the best of all, "YOU ARE A CHICKEN FROM-FROM THE KITCHEN, AND YOU AIN'T KIDDIN, ALTHOUGH, NOTHIN IS WRITTEN WRITTEN WRITTEN"
dude, i used to be king of freestyling in the first one

"MONEY MONEY MONEY, IS ALL YOU N--MONEY."

what all of us used to do is maintain the CRACK from crack the egg into the bowl and do

"CRACK CRACK CRACK THE CRACK INTO THE BOWL, M-I-X THE CRACK INTO THE BOWL"

saving words with the d-pad was totally an advanced technique!

the second one is actually better for freestyling because you get stupid words and levels to make for ridiculous wordplay, which is good because there's a multiplayer mode. i'll bring it!

gitaroo man!
see me in gitaroo man.

actually don't, i only beat the game on normal setting and i'm not confident in it, but let's play anyway! bring it saturday! i call mojo king bee though

LOL OH **** SOMEBODY ELSE DID IT

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
dude, i used to be king of freestyling in the first one

"MONEY MONEY MONEY, IS ALL YOU N--MONEY."

what all of us used to do is maintain the CRACK from crack the egg into the bowl and do

"CRACK CRACK CRACK THE CRACK INTO THE BOWL, M-I-X THE CRACK INTO THE BOWL"

saving words with the d-pad was totally an advanced technique!

the second one is actually better for freestyling because you get stupid words and levels to make for ridiculous wordplay, which is good because there's a multiplayer mode. i'll bring it!

see me in gitaroo man.

actually don't, i only beat the game on normal setting and i'm not confident in it, but let's play anyway! bring it saturday! i call mojo king bee though

LOL OH **** SOMEBODY ELSE DID IT
wow i'm a total scrub, i didn't even know you could use the dpad like that.......at least i don't think so, it's been like 9 years since i played lol.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well if BMX's fest is cancelled, i need somewhere to stay on friday night, obviously, so I can take people to the venue, but I already promised I'd take lilb, so that leaves 3 spots after that

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
dude coney, i haven't played amplitude in YEARS man
lemme get a few practices in but i'll totally take you on :)

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
hey baddies, smashfest at my house the night before, i can house people.

11709 town green rd, bristow VA 20136. about 15 min off 95 south, 10 min off 66 west

Just google it, it's about 45 min away from the venue. Need setups, and need confirmation list.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
It's a bit farther then I originally thought but I'll go, I can bring a set if it's needed just don't make fun of my wii too much for how loud it is or when it randomly stops reading the disk for a second >_>'

D0N

Smash Ace
There is a chance SOVA may not go. Just giving a heads up that we ae not 100% anymore.

Coney

Smash Master
dude coney, i haven't played amplitude in YEARS man
lemme get a few practices in but i'll totally take you on :)
hell yeah, dude. i used to play online and pretty much everyone had one track that they were completely unbeatable at

mine was kimosabe

hell yeah

skipping those first two measures was totally an AT, kept your combo going

i love this game

i like frequency more though, it's harder and there's so much good trance @_@

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sooo BMX is not coming to the tournament that he was telling people that HE was running.. lol funny. ;)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Don keeping Sova alive, I approve.

So anyone going to this who can give me a ride, I can't go with Tant in the morning cause I got work.

Slik, NOID, someone!?

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
yes, more people come smash with us friday. zak, i still need your number to keep in contact with you, PM it to me pl0x.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Don keeping Sova alive, I approve.

So anyone going to this who can give me a ride, I can't go with Tant in the morning cause I got work.

Slik, NOID, someone!?
I'll probably give you a ride since you're close by. Not sure what my plans are the night before though. I'll keep you posted on that. Hit me on up AIM for details.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll probably give you a ride since you're close by. Not sure what my plans are the night before though. I'll keep you posted on that. Hit me on up AIM for details.
Thank you my good sir(I don't mind getting dropped of in Owings Mills or somewhere that won't take you out of your way). I will IM you later.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
wow needs more hype.

although i dont' see why this is still called "crewfest", pretty sure wallstreet, fnb,nor athf will be able to battle.

draft crews need to happen then.

Coney

Smash Master
okay **** needs to get worked out right now regarding rides, and i'll do it in this thread just to be sure.

i'm picking up alan and cafe to meet up at taj's the night before, yes yes?

AND THEN i'm driving alan, dre, taj and kenny to this tourney, yes yes yes?

is this totally and completely correct?

if so, here's what i need:

takeover: you be at danny's friday night, or someplace where i can pick you up. your house might work, just PM me whatever address you'll be at. unless it's danny's.

korn: PM me your addy again, i lost it. and i won't be able to drive you to bolt's, remember that, unless i somehow scrunch you into the back, WHICH BOTH MATADOR AND OATH HAVE DONE BEFORE.

GIMR: give it up, i'm clearly best ness

greg: give it up, i'm clearly best jigglyplus

also, my wii will be there, and if yall want anything uploaded, just play on it...it'll be the one with the neat little sticker on it. just save the replay and i'll put it up expediently.

Top Bottom