• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: "Crewfest" MD/VA Tourney - Jan. 2, 2010 (1st event of the Year!)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Ah alright, dang. I was hoping to see some new faces. Is anyone that's good with Photoshop trying to make a flier for this Tournament so I can get more local attention?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
is the low tier tourney singles or maybe doubles too?

if doubles, expect me and pink fresh to make a disgusting ness/lucas team

you've been warned

best ness?
Takeover(ike) + NOID(samus)
Coney(ness) + Pink(lucas)

FIRST AND SECOND?!?!?!?!?!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This is my 1000th Post. :)

Can someone bring Brawl + to this? I'd like at least one B+ setup for funzies. :D

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Can someone bring Brawl + to this? I'd like at least one B+ setup for funzies. :D
If I can get a ride to this, I'll probably bring the new beta to this. I definitely like the idea of draft crews btw

edit: <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

any objections to me bringing this? ;)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
...I.. I... i.. i... cannot believe my eyes. o.o

This is amazing, keep up the good work! :D Yes bring this! XD

@Coney - Bring the official, and Bio can bring the Beta, this way I can see the difference.. since I've never played the Beta. I heard alot of people dislike the Beta because they nerfed a bunch of stuff. D:

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
There really is soo much I would like to do with my wii but I don't quite understand the coding process.. I'm pretty sure if I actually sat down and took the time to understand it I would, but it just seems like a long and strenious process.

Bio, you must create a program with Dantarion to allow such amazing modifications to be easily accessed. I'm sure that hack is not just some Pac File. D:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Its so sexy, but tbh I would only play on it in friendlies. Because its FD it looks like the gay ledges aren't visible so it could f*ck some people up D:

Also, I definately can't make it to this T_T

Gotta spend new years with my relatives ugh

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Oh I wouldn't use it for Tourney either, I actually took out 90% of my stage textures simply because I was tired of people popping out my SD. :/

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It's button-triggered with Dant's loader so it's not a problem in using it. I think JG Wentworth also showcased another stage (Ridley Destination?) which was pretty awesome.

Only people they nerfed in the beta were Marth, Squirtle, Falcon, Wolf (a bit) and 1 other I'm forgetting, but everyone else got some good balancing.

Bolt, it's a stage texture called STGFINAL.pac, i'm not kidding you

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Hmmm you mind sending me more info about this via PM? I know The forums don't really like people discussing this. I'd like to know more about Dant's Loader, also if you have the link for Ridley Destination, hit me up. :D

Aposl

Smash Ace
whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy low tier doubles?

low tier singles are so muchbetter :/

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah, with your time management I don't expect anything more then singles and doubles. Crews, maybe.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm not letting things run slow this time. I can assure you that. I will not be entering any events and watching every match, once they are over you will be asked.. no told to get up. BMX will be assisting with this alongside with others who wish to do so.

Don't even attempt to Money Match during tourney time, Wii's will be turned off if need be without warning.

BMX

Smash Lord
Me and Bolt are running this. technically hosting this.
I suggest Doubles, Singles and Crews on a strict schedule.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Doubles, Crews, and Singles will be run as quick and efficient as possible.. once these events are done we can all decide on other side events. The main events are priority though.

If everyone works with us and listens and moves along when they are supposed to, we will have PLENTY of events to do. I would love to have Low Tier events and Draft Crews, hopefully we can do this without everyone losing interest.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
wow bionic that stage is f'ing amazing.. omg even though I would hate playing on it probably lol..

yea noid low-tier teams would be great

D0N

Smash Ace
...so d3 standing infinate/small step is legal? its usually banned in va and i dont see that rule so im just checking.

Coney

Smash Master
can't speak for bolt, but i'm sure it's probably banned...

...even if not, at least i won't do it to you @_@

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
It's banned, nobody in MD/VA does it.. it sort of became a natural habit to not do such things. lol

I'll update the OP, thanks for the heads up D0N.

EDIT: OP has been updated.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I just requested off work for this and pound 4. I basically sold my soul and am working christmas eve and day though. Oh well!

I need a team mate.

Top Bottom