• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: "Crewfest" MD/VA Tourney - Jan. 2, 2010 (1st event of the Year!)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Bolt: Make sure it is known on the front page how many wii's you are trying to get. If you want to get these events done, we should try to have at least 10 set-ups. You should make a wii confirmation list, and you can start by adding mine. As you can guess, I got off work!

Zak: WE GOT THIS!

ATHF: Perhaps if you guys can get here, we could crew battle?? We just may be in full force! I think 23 is the only one who isn't 100% so far.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt: Make sure it is known on the front page how many wii's you are trying to get. If you want to get these events done, we should try to have at least 10 set-ups. You should make a wii confirmation list, and you can start by adding mine. As you can guess, I got off work!

ATHF: Perhaps if you guys can get here, we could crew battle?? We just may be in full force! I think 23 is the only one who isn't 100% so far.
I updated the OP, the list is at the bottom. I'm not sure if we need 10 setups unless we get a larger turnout. 25 are confirmed, but that means only 20 will probably show, we'll see. We do need about 3 more TV's and 2 wii's though for sure.

ATHF you have been challenged!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I updated the OP, the list is at the bottom. I'm not sure if we need 10 setups unless we get a larger turnout. 25 are confirmed, but that means only 20 will probably show, we'll see. We do need about 3 more TV's and 2 wii's though for sure.

ATHF you have been challenged!
Yea but you know. It will just be way easier to deal with people doing friendlies, if we have enough set ups that like 2 friendly tv's is okay, ya know?

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I'm teaming with Fraud.

You're good as gone.

Team underrated cause we lost to gay **** in crew battles FTW!

Better not lose to us........you'll never hear the end of it.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I need a team mate for this. Sassy, Lil B, Coney, 23%, NOID, Pink, Mattix, Oh, Forte?

...M2K, Ally, CHU!? :laugh: :psycho:

There won't be any friendlies during tourney Time. If I catch anyone playing friendlies or money matches during tourney, I will unplug your controller, plug in mine, and end the game.

There may be 2 TV's setup for friendlies in the front because I know some people come just for the training. 10 is not needed though, Between 5-8 setups should be sufficient.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Coney and I are teaming in preparation for pound 4. We have a really solid team naturally, and now we are actually going to practice it. :D

But anyway, don't you have like a million tv's in your venue? The more the merrier yes? I mean if we can get more wii's here would you be opposed to setting them up? I was just thinking that there are a lot of events planned and I think with a large amount of set ups, we can get them all done with ease!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I need a team mate for this. Sassy, Lil B, Coney, 23%, NOID, Pink, Mattix, Oh, Forte?

...M2K, Ally, CHU!? :laugh: :psycho:

There won't be any friendlies during tourney Time. If I catch anyone playing friendlies or money matches during tourney, I will unplug your controller, plug in mine, and end the game.

There may be 2 TV's setup for friendlies in the front because I know some people come just for the training. 10 is not needed though, Between 5-8 setups should be sufficient.
Watch out for those wiimote kids

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Myself, Waffle, Smash GOD, LLOD, Sanoscy, June, BetaZealot and Probably EE will not be attending

We will not be crew battling you here

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
agh i cant man
family johns and whatnot
at least pm me this super secret teammate of yours
and let me have my way with forte or something :p

tibs7

Smash Champion
...so d3 standing infinate/small step is legal? its usually banned in va and i dont see that rule so im just checking.
i wouldnt be surprised if this guy beasts you all. hes pretty legit.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
D:

LOW ****ING TIERS!?!

If I can't go... >_<

Also, I would have no problems teaming with these ppl for low tiers:

Boss
NOID
GIMR
Coney
uhh... i might have forgotten some people :/

Chances are I won't be attending as usual -__-