• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: "Crewfest" MD/VA Tourney - Jan. 2, 2010 (1st event of the Year!)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Who wants to team with my ignorant **** talk and beast D3? I kinda want to do teams if the right person is down.

//hyped

edit: I'll also bring my copy of Melee for anyone who wants to MM in melee

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
@Lobos: I already asked Forte to team with me. But he said it's conditional on if Chu comes so if he does than yea let's teamsies.

@Sassy: Friday night Sassy sheninangans!? Where's the pre-tourny festivities at?

I'm accepting $5 MM's against my MK here. Best 3/5. I need the EXP so get at me.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
btw coney, i'm going to call dre and let him know exactly when i get off work, you guys are welcome to stick around his place for a little just to be sure you're not waiting around doin nothing (my house is about 20-25 min away from his)

the latest i should be home is 10:00, but 9:00 is more likely, just makin sure you guys dont' leave too early and such. oh and if anyone has tv's, it'd be great, i need 2-3, we should be good on wii's, if you, kenny, and dre all bring one.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
where is bolt? he hasn't posted in days, step up the advertising, let us know what's going on with crew battles and such.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
His computer stopped working altogether

Looks like the OS got corrupted, I'll probably have a look at it when i go down there

So thats why he can't really hype, he probably needs a pc

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
lil b, my phone is off but it'll be on tomorrow, we'll exchange numbers cause since you live pretty close and are getting a ride with fam i assume, i wanna make sure you're not there early waiting for me to get home, it's fine for the others since they drive themselves.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
alright cool I am still not 100% confirmed for this smashfest yet sadly but I will PM you my number tomorrow or something

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I am best Ike who wants to MM it

no jiggs or mk or kirby
i'll do it, $5...
we can do it multiple times if you want, and i'll use a different character everytime XD
pit, DDD, diddy, marth, oli, snake, falco, shiek... i think you get the point

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Pulse said he may be able to help people out with a ride, he said he was coming to the smashfest, maybe he can get you since you're decently close.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Alright for anyone going to my house tonight, once again address is

11709 Town Green Rd
Bristow VA 20136

My cell is 703-789-7965, though it may not be on til after about 3-4PM
If you need to reach me, but I'm not answering, call oath/fraud at 703-380-1935, since i'll be letting him know when exactly I'm off work (should be before 9)

People start showing up around 9:30, should be home. Also I NEED 2 TV's, only have one confirmed right now.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Its not banned.. its a counter pick, I said this in a previous post. I have not been able to get on to update.

EDIT: Sorry for the lack of hype people.

Lobos

Smash Master
So who wants to team with me? I am coming to this. I want a lot of friendlies please no johns, I need to step my TL up again for pound4.

**** just got serious!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
(x_x) Sorry for the Double Post.

wow needs more hype.

although i dont' see why this is still called "crewfest", pretty sure wallstreet, fnb,nor athf will be able to battle.

draft crews need to happen then.
Draft crews will most likely happen, this is, in fact, a crewfest. ;)

not to mention h2yl and cooters wont be there (the crews that matter)
Dead Crews are Dead. :/ Cooters are alive.. hanging by a string... @.@

Coney

Smash Master
Alright for anyone going to my house tonight, once again address is

11709 Town Green Rd
Bristow VA 20136

My cell is 703-789-7965, though it may not be on til after about 3-4PM
If you need to reach me, but I'm not answering, call oath/fraud at 703-380-1935, since i'll be letting him know when exactly I'm off work (should be before 9)

People start showing up around 9:30, should be home. Also I NEED 2 TV's, only have one confirmed right now.
i'll have one for you, wii as well

again, if anyone wants absolutely anything recorded tonight, PLAY ON MY WII and i'll upload that junk expediently

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I want all my ike mms recorded
I actually got a small handheld HD recorder. I haven't tested it on smash yet but it seems to handle the TV alright so I could maybe of some help.

=3 It would be nice if someone could also help me record my matches so I could study my mistakes...

Top Bottom