• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i mean i dont see why they wouldnt let us sleep at waba? idk maybe not enough space? owell it doesnt matter. Want some friendlies when we get there viet?
As long as it's not in a game called Melee. Otherwise you'd have to be a fastfaller (Fox, Falco?) so I can try to CG you with Marth to say I did something other than fulljump aerials and smashes. <_<

But in Brawl, all is cool.

hey, viet u mind if we have a friendly marth vs marth? even tho idk what u look like tbh, but i hear ur marth is good :D
Mmkay, but I'll probably switch to Toon Link a little after some Marth dittos (I don't really like them). My Toon Link doesn't fight anything but level 9 CPUs anyway, and they powershield everything that's not a lingering hitbox. I need to fight someone or something less gay (that would be you by the way).

I think I've seen you before. Just think of an Asian guy slightly younger and shorter than you and chances are it's me.

You'd better bring that **** DVD recorder! Record the finals, semifinals and friendlies :D
Fine. Just help me hook up the DVD recorder to room 1 when you come in to enter the **** for the semis and finals. =P

Then whoever wants can take the Tourney DVD home and put it on Youtube (hopefully someone who doesn't have a crappy DVD drive on their computer).

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nevermind, misinterpreted.

anyway, i'll rip the DVD, possibly even while we're all there, if you want.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Can I upload any matches with me in it? I want to get some videos on my channel finally
Sure. I'll just upload a duplicate onto my channel later if it regards me.

Oh wait. How are we to get copies of the same footage?

SleepyK will find a way, lol.

*cough*

SleepyK

i'll go unless i'm picking up people from fast. not much else for me to do on saturday anyway.

GTR- this time i won't be dead from lack of sleep [/johns]

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, and about what time do these normally end?
well it says 6-12 so just a wild guess would be...12

/sarcasm

im such a douche. sorry:ohwell:

i'll go unless i'm picking up people from fast. not much else for me to do on saturday anyway.

GTR- this time i won't be dead from lack of sleep [/johns]
haha with pools still going on at like 5 am

low tier matches = epic win

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
thb this time i think it will end at around 10ish cuz usually it lastst till 12 and lots of people are at fast.

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Is that including doubles? I don't plan on entering doubles, since just about everyone I know is out of town, heh.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol usually doubles begins before singles and doubles doesnt take as long, lol go figure.. :D im headin off to bed now lol hope to see u at the tourny siaryo and good luck this is ur first tourny right?

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Actually, no I'm not. My ride is running late because of work. It sucks sharing cars

Is the "bonus" one next week still on?

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman

Waba's July 19th Brawl Singles Bracket.
Another Brawl next Saturday the 26th...Come Smash With Us!
1. Full Metal
2. Ninja
3. Eternal Crusade
4. Xif
5. Edoksil
5. Devin
7. VietGeek
7. Rambo
9. Diablo
9. Wesley
9. (-Y-)
9. Galaxy
13. Zeeno
13. LV. 99
13. Pyro
13. Dynomite
17. Joker
17. Alelz
--. Buddy

July 19th Brawl Teams Results:

1. Laser Surgery: Ninja & Tea Bag
2. Desu Sucks @ Brawl: Full Metal & Xif
3. Deku Scrubs: VietGeek & LV. 99
4. Munchies: EC & Dynomite
5. Lancaster: Devin & Wesley

See you guys and gals tomorrow @ the Melee Tournament: 3pm Teams followed by Singles.
Also, next Sunday for Waba's Bonus Melee Tourney July 26th 3pm...Come Smash With Us!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
great tourny, had alot of fun
SHOUTOUTS!
viet- nice combos with marth didnt get to see ur toonlink tho.. and u left when we were in the middle of a match lol
EC- WDF HAPPONED.. suicide on seige and again on final destination? wow.. great to go up agenst u first round great 2 matches.. they were very close..
Diablo- very nice job at this 1.. u didnt get 0-2 this time.. ur rob was sick.
fullmetal- very nice comback agenst ninja.. ur marth is really creative.. congrats on the win - btw werent u gona do doubles at fast w/ desu?

GG ALL!

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
awesome tourney. i cant believe i did so good. im still thinking about going to the bonus one but i dunno.

shoutouts:
dynomite-cmon step it up. ull do good at the next tourney. thanks for the shoutout lol
EC-third place?? THIRD PLACE!!!! and i thought u were good. lol jk u did rly good.
buddy-great matches. i still cant believe i spiked u out of ur up b.
fullmetal-man i got *****. ur marth is amazing!
viet-again i got *****. nice matches and great marth.
ninja- even tho i didnt fight u, u have an amazing diddy(spammer cough) u did awesome.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Shouts-outs so I can finally go to sleep:

FullMetal: I will beat your Fox someday. But other than that, good job at winning; your Marth is gay in the Everlasting sense. ;P

Ninja: So you're Noir on Smashboards right? Your Diddy knows how to spam those bananas. You're right, playing safe will help you win in Brawl, and Diddy does a **** of a good job at it.

Eternal Crusade: Your Metaknight is insane. We should have more than 1 friendly the next time so I can learn that stupid match-up. ^^

Xif: Good Pokemon Trainer. You know how to use all three Pokemon very well. Your Ike is pretty good too.

Desire: Meh, you were only there for friendlies, but you're pretty good. You've improved fast to say the least.

Diablo: Good ROB man, but my smash charging mindgames on Frigate were kinda...weird. <_<

Dynomite: Oh sorry, EC wanted me to try to hook up the DVD Recorder for the finals, but we couldn't do it. Then as I was about to come back, you went to see those finals, lol.

Also, your MK can keep up with EC. I should play it sometime at the next monthly. You know, if EC can't make it.

By the way: FullMetal, you came back from FAST1 for Waba, but any reason why Desu opted not to? Sorry for being nosy, I just found that peculiar.

Fun. These tournaments are great as usual.

Anyone else I missed: You ***** me good, GG. ^^

rambo.

Smash Rookie
This was a lot of fun. I'll probably come to this next week and try to do a little better.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ Various Desu questions: He stayed at FAST1 because he entered teams with Everlasting Yayuhz, and several people didn't want to stay for brawl, so I took them back to GA, and went to Waba so I'd have something to do~ :chuckle:

SleepyK

no one showed up for melee except 8. let's step it up, GA.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Real talk.

Myself, Chaddd, Cornel, XIF, Carter, Sleepy K, Omega and Shag
were the ONLY people who showed up, and while I know some of GA's smashers were in Florida at FAST1, the turnout was STILL poor.

We ended up doing a draft crew battle for fun and 5$ a person: 20 stocks

Crew 1
Shag- 3 stocks
Omega- 2 stocks
FullMetal- 9 stocks
Chaddd- 6 stocks

Crew 2
Carter- 9 stocks
Sleepy K- 2 stocks
Cornel- 4 stocks
XIF- 4 stocks

If you can't do math, that means crew 1 won
The names are listed in the order they played.

STEP IT UP, GA!!!

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
overdue SHOUTOUTS :D

Rambo - I almost didn't say anything for you cuz I didn't know you went to SWF, welcome to the boards :D and great matches in round 1, keep practicing

Dynomite - .....dont pick Meta Knight again.....and dont pick norfair again either.......in fact, just dont come back to waba...jk, I <3 you, just like the brackets <3 you ^_^

Diablo - you were on a winning streak there for awhile, just keep practicing and your ROB will be beast

VietGeek - we didn't get to play as much as I hoped but it was fun and youre a cool guy to play (sucks how the finals couldnt be recorded, especially since I had to leave before they were over)

XIF - tourney match was fun (Ike IS a beast), and the melee friendlies were fun too, even though you killed me with have the roster (go easy on me next time..?) >_>

Ninja - I hate diddy kong, I hate bananas, and therefore I hate you. But seriously, awesome Diddy, really showed me some crazy mindgames and combos

Fullmetal - crazy awesome matches (except for the parts where I suicided) even though I suicided a few times, Im not sure I would have won anyway, youve certainly learned a lot of new Marth tricks

You've gotta respect Ninja's and Fullmetal's skill, they killed me every single match. And when they fought in the finals, I would look away for a second, and look back, and someone was somehow down a stock @_@

I'll be ready for all you guys on the 26th >:D

WTF is this I'm hearing (reading)? Anyone who doesn't go to these melee tournaments is a SCRUUUB. Seriously tho, 8 people....step it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom