• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

Seizing the opportunity to beat up us random scrubs on the 19th? For the most part win some good Barlwz money? That's cruel. :urg:

You still owe me those MK friendlies though. So do come. I won't make it to the bonus one, but that's because I'm unemployed.
Actually I'm going to win it =]

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I should be coming on 20th, but I feel kinda dissapointed. I didn't come on the boards enough to know that Fast & Waba were the same weekend. Well I need Peach practice anyway, what a place ta start eh...

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
maybe if i get beach canceled this weekend i'll show up.....maybe
ride and interest in brawl pending

S0FT

Smash Ace
Mars are you driving to fast 1?
You should go to fast 1 thursday and friday for melee then come back for this trny... and take me back to my house friday night to....

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
looks like its waba the 19/20th for me. im gonna be brining some friends too and a tv/wii. And ill be taking 2nd in that melee tourney Mars....oh wait i forgot i play link....****

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Well, since I'm probably going to this since i can't make FAST, anyone want to team?

mog112

Smash Ace
John I Wanna Team !!!

EDIT - I am not positive im going but seems like i should be able to

i just noticed melee in on sunday, and im busy that day, sorry.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Josh I would drive you to Florida but everyone always forgets Im the co owner of a business. The head in charge is leaving Thursday morning and I have to be here to watch everyone until he gets back in two weeks -_- sorry buddy.

@Gtrocksursocks: You cant win if you have that attitude.

@John: Buttsecks!?!

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, this saturday will probably mark the first time I attend one of these tournies. Do you guys record matches?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey guys, this saturday will probably mark the first time I attend one of these tournies. Do you guys record matches?
I don't remember them doing so, but I imagine if you bring a simple setup for that (VCR and blank tape) they wouldn't mind.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm bringing a DVD Recorder...

No I will not let you touch it. You can however touch the remote. <_<

I'm guessing you wanna record the finals?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You want to let us use it for melee friendlies plzkthx ^_^
If you're one of those guys who do the Melee friendlies on Brawl day all the time, sure.

Otherwise I can't, sorry. I would throw a bunch of reasons why I can't play Melee and am still sticking to Barlwz, but you've heard them all I bet.

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing a DVD Recorder...

No I will not let you touch it. You can however touch the remote. <_<

I'm guessing you wanna record the finals?
Nah, I just wanted to know if I could find random matches from the tourney uploaded to youtube, heh

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
We need to team XIF. **** peach teams. They get ***** anyway
I think we should Fox Bowser again xD

That was too Funny at Fullmetals house, Youre such a beast Carter, when my Fox grows up I want him to be just like yours.

:009: :003: :006:

@Vietgeek that woul dbe so Kewl, but I think Im just going to take a VCR instead >_>

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
oh yea btw is this a after brawl ends go to sleep @ waba wake up and start melee at 3? or after brawl leave then come back for melee :urg:

because that would suck

VietGeek

Smash Hero
If you could sleep at Waba...

that would be interesting...but how COULD you sleep with all the noise? =/

So you leave, then come to Melee at 3 PM. People would be calling johns if tourneys were held at 3 AM anyway albeit.

So you don't need it Mars? That's cool, I'll either leave it at home to record some Anime I'm missing out on or if anyone wants to do Barlwz friendlies, we can record them there with it (let me know if I should bring it).

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
looks like marty is going, and since josh never responded, I'll be teaming with marty.
u guys gona do it for real this time? and not go double ike or snake? ;) that was epic tho.. u 1 hit my kirby afer i came out of my rock.. or was that marty... lol epic tho was fun last time GG

hey, viet u mind if we have a friendly marth vs marth? even tho idk what u look like tbh, but i hear ur marth is good :D

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
If you could sleep at Waba...

that would be interesting...but how COULD you sleep with all the noise? =/

So you leave, then come to Melee at 3 PM. People would be calling johns if tourneys were held at 3 AM anyway albeit.

So you don't need it Mars? That's cool, I'll either leave it at home to record some Anime I'm missing out on or if anyone wants to do Barlwz friendlies, we can record them there with it (let me know if I should bring it).
i mean i dont see why they wouldnt let us sleep at waba? idk maybe not enough space? owell it doesnt matter. Want some friendlies when we get there viet?

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
You'd better bring that **** DVD recorder! Record the finals, semifinals and friendlies :D

Besides, what good anime could you possibly be missing on a saturday night? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom