• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Any chance this can be delayed to the next weekend after?

A lot of GA smashers and out of state smashers are going to be at FAST1 the weekend this is set for, turnout will be poor at best.

Desu and I (as well as a lot of others) would like to not have to miss the Waba tournaments, so... can you reschedule it for the 26th/27th?

<3

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Any chance this can be delayed to the next weekend after?

A lot of GA smashers and out of state smashers are going to be at FAST1 the weekend this is set for, turnout will be poor at best.

Desu and I (as well as a lot of others) would like to not have to miss the Waba tournaments, so... can you reschedule it for the 26th/27th?

<3
Seconded. I don't wanna miss Waba.
THINK OF THE DOOR FEES, GENTLEMEN.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i vote for rescheduling too, even though i'm not going to FAST1, i have another local tournament i'm going to. George and Duchock and Poet will probably second that as well

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yes make this the weekend after so that i may go to this as well cause i have the HUGE pokemon tournament that weekend i would love to come Pwn with some CF and Yoshi

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
fast 1 eh? might wana look into that... but since u guys arent gona b there and want a rescedual, i guess ide cast my vote to change it to the week after too, wouldnt be a tourny without u guys :/

EDIT: eh nvm fast 1 is melee >_< i cant even wavedash right

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
fast 1 eh? might wana look into that... but since u guys arent gona b there and want a rescedual, i guess ide cast my vote to change it to the week after too, wouldnt be a tourny without u guys :/

EDIT: eh nvm fast 1 is melee >_< i cant even wavedash right
Uhm, Fast1 is melee AND brawl.

Its a 4 day tournament, the first 2 being melee, the second two being brawl.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
The Waba tournament for the July 19th/20th will still go on, but because many of you will be at FAST1 during that weekend, Waba will have a BONUS tournament the week after on July 26th/27th! I thought it would be fair for the people who still wanted to come during the 19th/20th weekend. Then the smashers who are going to FAST1 can come the week after for the July 26th/27th Bonus Waba Tourney. Everybody Wins...more Smash...more Fun...Yeah!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The Waba tournament for the July 19th/20th will still go on, but because many of you will be at FAST1 during that weekend, Waba will have a BONUS tournament the week after on July 26th/27th! I thought it would be fair for the people who still wanted to come during the 19th/20th weekend. Then the smashers who are going to FAST1 can come the week after for the July 26th/27th Bonus Waba Tourney. Everybody Wins...more Smash...more Fun...Yeah!
You make me a happy man, Min!
:grin:

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i'll be back in town by the 26:(
well I was going for Melee only but now i don't know which brings me to my next point

ya know, i was saying the exact same thing.

But then i remembered somebody near and dear to my heart.

So ironically, i might be keeping my perfect absence streak for waba. :|
Looks like i need to brush up on some GG

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hmm, so apparently day2 of tension pulse is all casuals (how that works out, i dunno)

TIME TO BUM A RIDE OFFA ALPHA SINCE ILL BE THERE

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Uhm, Fast1 is melee AND brawl.

Its a 4 day tournament, the first 2 being melee, the second two being brawl.
guess i better start walkin if i wana make it in time (dunt even have my permit yet lol)

EDIT: Btw, can i get a head count of how many people are gona b at the waba on the 19th?

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I saw a 16 year old girl play testament and trash about 5 guys in a row at a-cho.....I tried playing one of the guy she lost to and got 3-0'd twice....

I used to think I wasn't terrible at GG. Thank you Japan for emasculating me.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yessssss...everybody....

I need to figure out how to be in Savannah on Saturday and then back to Waba on Sunday.

Paychecks for lyfe, *****.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hmmm If things go haywire i might be able to make both (Hopefully ill be going to NY instead of here on the 19th/20th) either way ill try to make the 26th/27th for sure. maybe get some peeps together.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yessssss...everybody....

I need to figure out how to be in Savannah on Saturday and then back to Waba on Sunday.

Paychecks for lyfe, *****.
Tis possible.

I'm just assessing whether I'll make more winning brawl teams at Waba, or competing in melee at Savannah.

Depending on what I come up with, I could possibly drive us/more passengers.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming to this while everyone is at FAST, it'll be the perfect warmup since I havent had a wii for a few weeks >:D

And I'll also go to the bonus one the week after :D Im looking at YOU, Desu >_>

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'll be coming to this while everyone is at FAST, it'll be the perfect warmup since I havent had a wii for a few weeks >:D

And I'll also go to the bonus one the week after :D Im looking at YOU, Desu >_>

Seizing the opportunity to beat up us random scrubs on the 19th? For the most part win some good Barlwz money? That's cruel. :urg:

You still owe me those MK friendlies though. So do come. I won't make it to the bonus one, but that's because I'm unemployed.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Seizing the opportunity to beat up us random scrubs on the 19th? For the most part win some good Barlwz money? That's cruel. :urg:
Well, who wouldnt want to do that? ;)

You still owe me those MK friendlies though. So do come. I won't make it to the bonus one, but that's because I'm unemployed.
I think I'll be getting there a bit early on the 19th so I can definently play some friendlies, sorry I couldnt make it to the other waba (and not even bothering to tell you <_<), was busy :/

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@VietGeek - if you want to win the Barlw tournament, just pick MK and spam the B button faster than the other people. That'll prove you're more technical and skilled. Yay and Desu do it all the time, and look where it got them, lol. <3 Yay and Desu.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
@VietGeek - if you want to win the Barlw tournament, just pick MK and spam the B button faster than the other people. That'll prove you're more technical and skilled. Yay and Desu do it all the time, and look where it got them, lol. <3 Yay and Desu.
I'm the best damned B pusher in Georgia, shawdy.
AIN'T NO ONE PUSH B AS FAST AS ME.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG bump, dont want this thread going into the second page...its a scary place over there >_>

Anyways, all things considered, the 19th is looking to have a pretty decent turnout (at least FOUR peoplez :D)

I'll be teaming with Dynomite, but I can see there being a lack of interest for a doubles tourney this time around, but I may be underestimating the number of people going :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom