• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Muzga

Smash Ace
Alias: Muzga
Name: Andre' Maujean
Suburb: Marangaroo
Msn: pirate_piano_guy@hotmail.com
Mains: Metaknight, Jiggs
Hair: F*cking curly
Dislikes: when people call me muzga in person. i have a name, use it.

By the way, some of you guys should come to the village cafe in northbridge next wednesday night. Im doing a solo piano gig. If i do well enough im going to be given residency as a bar pianist. im working pretty hard on this so itd be cool to see one or two of you come down. more people gives them more reason to hire me anyway:p

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Alias: Corpsecreate
Name: Unknown
Age: ( 1753164X + 146097Y + Z - 3489618045 ) / 4800 Days Old where X = Current Year, Y = Current Month, Z = Current Day through the month.
Or -->( 1753164X + 146097Y + Z - 3489618045 ) / 1753164 Years Old where X = Current Year, Y = Current Month, Z = Current Day through the month.
Msn/Email: pm me for email
Brawl main: Toon Link!
Likes: When people write in a font size of 3 or higher on smashboards.
Dislikes: When people don't use a front size of 3 or higher on smashboards.

If you can figure out my date of birth then I might have to think up a present :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Bob I think we should keep all future results up for archiving purposes and they can be linked to from the new OP of this thread.

I've added all the details submitted so far, if you wanted to add anything else such as age, mains, etc please let me know ;)

For viewers' sakes, I have simplified samuel's details :D

Loving the title change Mic ;)

ergoproxy

Smash Rookie
Name: Corey Papinniemi
Alias: ergOprOxy
Msn: dq88crazycards@hotmail.com
Brawl main: Snake
Likes: playing shotgun and smash "free for allz" to decide everything in the house
dislikes: loosing every single time...

Splice

Smash Hero
Even if i checked his profile, pretty cool that i worked out 7011 days.
19.197 were some of the decimals i worked out from 2 hours ago memory.

Do i get something Corpse? (only reason i bothered :p)

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Gamestah Presents....
A Cybergamer L4D League Match

NOH! vs Scrubs

LIVE sunday night on Gamestah TV - 5pm

Watching gaming dosnt get any better than watching Left 4 Dead, especially watching it live.

This is without doubt one of the most spectator friendly games to be going around, constant action, high pounces, smokers tossing the odd salad and tanks galour. And you can catch it all live from the battlefield sunday.

http://www.gamestah.com/events/view/2255

Tune in from 5pm on GTV3 as Ej and Chrisis bring you all the action.

So yeah me and my mates have a match for 6th in Australia feel free to tune in and watch as we hopefully take another step up the ladder.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Corpse are you 19 years old a.k.a 7011 days old?
19 years old is not exactly correct. 7011 days is incorrect and the challenge was to find my birth date, not my age. My age can simply be calculated by the formula I gave. Oh and that formula is specific to me, for someone elses age you would get a different formula. Try making your own (dont forget leap years!) :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Love opera 10.0, I mean it just corrected a typo I made while typing this.

Does anyone else use Opera except for Samuel and Richard? They're the ones that got me into it :)

I'm assuming everyone uses firefox. I pray to god that no-one's using IE XD

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
For ****s sake we're going to be rolling in rooster hats soon. Does no-one read the OP!

Mic they're the hats from scribblenauts you get one when you pre-order.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of the different browsers?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ahhhh.

Ah.

Is it something you get when you Pre-Order, or something you get when you pick up the game? Cause my robot friend R4D2 was going to "get" my copy.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Are you all brothers with Kane?
Kane is the main man in your family i am guessing lol.

Proxy, Trill and I all live together but are in no way related. Trill is one of my best mates from my high school days and we've been house mates for a few years. Proxy is a good mate who is a non permanent resident of perth so when the rent went up on his old joint I said he could move in with us till he buggers off back to Queensland.

And just so it's clear, **** straight I'm the main man, not just in my family but in general :p

Trillest

Smash Ace
Alzi your wrong man kane isn't the main man he just has the biggest ego oh he cant match my awesome conga skillZ ^^ Btw Mic it is a preorder bonus with scribblenauts we will only have them on the day ><

Alias: Trillest
Name: Luke (Buff) O'Donnell
Suburb: Merriwa
Msn: b_baggwell@hotmail.com
Mains: R.O.B.
Hair: It's mostly gone now :( but spiky
Likes: Gaming, Atm Donkey kong Konga beat on gamecube ^^, gangsta music boiii
Dislikes: Flamboyant spherical winged batman wannabe laser sword wielding mainers :p

True Romance

Smash Ace
Alzi your wrong man kane isn't the main man he just has the biggest ego oh he cant match my awesome conga skillZ ^^ Btw Mic it is a preorder bonus with scribblenauts we will only have them on the day ><

Alias: Trillest
Name: Luke (Buff) O'Donnell
Suburb: Merriwa
Msn: b_baggwell@hotmail.com
Mains: R.O.B.
Hair: It's mostly gone now :( but spiky
Likes: Gaming, Atm Donkey kong Konga beat on gamecube ^^, gangsta music boiii
Dislikes: Flamboyant spherical winged batman wannabe laser sword wielding mainers :p
Hello welcome to my ego, where ever I go he goes!

Don't hate Buff, Metaknight users all obviously have deep dark mental issues. We shouldn't be scorned but helped back to a path of redemption. Particular Pink Metaknight mains, they're really messed up :D

Next tourney me and Buff will be MM'ing people at the most manly game ever made, DK Konga. So step up your games!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I aim trialling Opera10 Vlade and comparing it to my current Firefox setup_

As for previous tournament results i am looking at making one of those windows within a thread things so we can store all our tournament results in there_ Also Trill has started a snowball in our Perth Tourney Thread and people are posting in it_

Guys please don't post attendance within that thread or it's jus going to end up full of fodder_ It's purpose is for upcoming tournaments/ results and rankings and i would appreciate it if it stayed that way_

Alias: Bsrk_
Name: Bobby Ruckus
Suburb: Safety Bay
Email: riotfires@gmail.com
Mains: Shiek
Dislikes: You

Top Bottom