• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

swordsaint

Smash Master
I got to the underworld (or whatever in 4) then quit. I got too annoyed at not being able to perfect the mini-games for max stats on Rydia's summon. (perfectionist)

then i quit
went back to it once
tried to find cheats to do it
couldn't find cheats
stopped playing
my life in a nutshell right there

Vlade

Social Outcast
What do you guys do when you get stuck at a certain point in the game?

I keep trying for quite a while, but then I eventually give up and sleep on it. Come back the next day, I pass it first go or something :)

Alzi

Smash Master
I grab the whole console + game and throw it at the t.v then i grab the t.v and throw it out the window. Then calm myself down forwhile.

hehehe.

Well it really depends on my mood on what i do i have a computer right next to my console so i just move my chair towards the computer and look up how to do it after when i know i possibly do not know what to do.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I grab the whole console + game and throw it at the t.v then i grab the t.v and throw it out the window.
I hadn't been that frustrated in forever but Metal Gear on GC did it.

Okay, need to get from one and of the small warehouse to the other without being spotted. Okay.

Walk walk oh god spotted dead.
Walk walk walk wtf, why's he changing his path oh god spotted dead
5 tries later, give up, put difficulty on easy.
Walk walk oh god spotted dead.
Walk walk ooh a tazer, taze, spotted oh god, run run MADE IT TO THE LIFT! YES!

Opening credits continue. Wait what? I wasn't even at the game yet? Oh god

Okay, get from one end of the helipad to the other.
Walk walk walk sniped.
Walk walk sniped.
*Throws controller away in disgust*
**** YOU SNAKE

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I think everybody forgot an essential FF game_ Final Fantasy Tactics_ I absolutely loved that game and if anyone hasn't played it, please do it has a great story, addictive and tactfull gameplay as well as massive class choices AND the ability to unlock cloud as a playable character (you suck him in from the future)_

I usually just keep going until i pass the puzzle tbh Vlade_ Not many puzzles have really stumped me in video games as i'm fairly persistent_ I lost alot of my life to video games_

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
FFTactics Advance on GBA was AWESOME. Well over 200 hours on it.

FF Tactics on DS suuuuuuucked

For tomorow: Need to know roughly when you guys are coming

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why does everyone hate Star Ocean 3? lol. Tactics was good. I guess. When they used it in 12 I was like.

Hmmm, awesome summons, crap races. What happened to my NU MOA.

Mic needs to skill up on MGS lol.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So anyway,

Today I start off the day waking up at 9am, after falling asleep at 5am. I decide to head out and hand out a few resume's to places, halfway walking to the train station it starts bucketing down and I get drenched, on the bus it breaks down so I end up walking the rest of the way to the hub in the rain. After having no luck at all I make my way to Rocko, which I have to battle the most arrogant ignoramus' in history, walking slowely, chatting in the shopping center, swearing, and since I have an ingrown toenail I'm getting pissed.

After that I finally got home and without time to have lunch I find out I've been volunteered to help my sister's bf move into the house, so off we head into the car, traveling to Welshpool to grab a trailer in awful weather, and then to Hilton to move everything.

First while dismantling the bed and moving it into the trailer I stack it down the staisr out front, luckily didn't hurt myself, anyway so on another run of moving stuff and end up stepping straight into the kitty litter box there, so at that time I was seriously pissed, and what happened next? Oh it starts raining like a mad *******, moving all the stuff out, and to top it off get my fingers crushed beneath the wardrobe and the trailer.

The journey home is in the worse weather the trailer lights in the car stop working . And due to alot of idiots on the road, listening to his awful music, the journey home was hell, and by this time I still haven't eaten.

So finally we get to my house and before anything while it's dry we start moving everything into the house, my sister's bf goes off to pick her up and I'm like "Finally time to eat"...Nah it's not that easy, after having a shower and getting ready to cook my older sister and mum comes home hence I can't cook since I had to help bring the shopping in. I then realise at this time that the internet isn't working and I have to fix it before I can do anything, after ages of trying (Somehow the settings got erased). I post on the smash board (O HAI GAIS) and then I'm like "I need to go eat", heh not again. My sister gets home so we have to start getting the beds move, to put it short it goes like this.

Sister's bf bed > Sister's room
Sister's bed > Other Sister's room
Other Sister's Bed > ?????
???? > Profit

So after dismantling the "Other sister's bed" In which half of it fell on me because my sister was to lazy talking to hold it in place, and having to change allen keys every 5 seconds which took me forever to find them. I finally get the bed out the way, when assembling the second bed I sit here for ages thinking something is up and when it isn't going together and after ages of trying and not working it out I lose my temper and snap. My younger sister then comes in laughing holding these screws like "Hahah you're such an idiot forgetting these" Is it my fault there not with the rest of the bed?

So I finally got this bed together, just finished putting the other bed together and I'm wating for dinner.

Marteh is not amused.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Not that bad_ Thanks Marteh for making my great day seem so much better_

Mic FF Tactics was originally on the PS1 and then rereleased on the PsP_ The DS versions are different_

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Not that bad_ Thanks Marteh for making my great day seem so much better_

Mic FF Tactics was originally on the PS1 and then rereleased on the PsP_ The DS versions are different_

edit: sigh wtf double post..

Pete278

Smash Lord
^ This reminds me of a few of Samuel's posts lol

I guess we all have a bad day once in a while
The last time I had a bad day, France invaded Russia. ;)
Which I don't think could happen with modern France and Russia, even if you ignore all the countries in the way. What with how they're blatantly planning to take over the world.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Something to make my job easier when doing registrations:

PLEASE bring $5 notes for the events, and a $10 note to pay for the entry fee (unless you bring a TV, in which case bring another $5 note)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yes. What Vlade said. He'll be making a list of the people who don't and when I come to Perth eventually I'll beat you all up. muther****ers.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Oh and one more thing...

WE NEED 2 MORE WIIS

This is assuming that samuel and richard bring one (together), and it's pretty much definite that I'm bringing 2.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I'm forcing josh to bring his Wii/Brawl so thats another down, oh and would anyone be able to pick him up from the station at a time Im not sure of yet :p

#@%# SONIC'S NAIR IS AWFUL!

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
well tooooooooooo bad ALZI.

Bags versing scott first in Perth. : )

e- I'll bring my yu-gi-oh cards next time LOL if anyone wants to DUEL. 8000 life poitns, no ****ING banned cards! yu-gi-oh book rules.

Alzi

Smash Master
I don't want to see you tommorow :p kidding.

Scott is a good player but i don't think he'll get past our mighty 3 amigos:

Top Bottom