• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
In year 6 i got into it and hell collected these two figurines and bought episode 1 lucky i stopped just a few weeks after and it didn't keep on going.

xD

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
WOAH alzi.

I MUST have friendlies with Alzi, Vlade, ric and sam. I'm looking forward to it.

e- for MMs. Just ask me at the place...

e- oh no.................... i can't come. aiden's party. LOL. Next time...

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I would Mic_ But school has got me losing most of my weeks currently_ Either way this won't stop me from seeing you guys on sunday and entering a deep discussion about the Star Wars universe and the upcoming 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' MMO currently being developed by Bioware_ Should be epic_

Marteh_ Graeme said it's fine so throw me your mobile number and i'll msg you a pick up time when i see him tomorrow_

Alzi nice to see you are taking fitness into perspective at such an early age_ If you want i can discuss some of my bodyweight training i do currently and perhaps suggest a few paths you can take in regards to your fitness goals_

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I have a badminton tournament 18th and 19th July, so I probably can't make it :(
Was talking about this coming Sat, the 11th.

Though speaking of the 18th, was at the city today and found that Christ church Grammar School is having an "AniGames Arcade" thing on the 18th, from 2-8pm. Among the gaming competitions they've got going (Tekken, Mario Kart Worms, Wii Tennis, "retro gamer") is Brawl. 10 bucks entry (5 if you don't compete) but sounds like a blast to me.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Marteh_ Graeme said it's fine so throw me your mobile number and i'll msg you a pick up time when i see him tomorrow_

Alzi nice to see you are taking fitness into perspective at such an early age_ If you want i can discuss some of my bodyweight training i do currently and perhaps suggest a few paths you can take in regards to your fitness goals_
*throws 0402 905 700 at Bsrk*

Also do you mind if I sit in for this exercise lecture, I've been exercising a bit but with the horrid weather I can't really do much, but you know XD.

Though speaking of the 18th, was at the city today and found that Christ church Grammar School is having an "AniGames Arcade" thing on the 18th, from 2-8pm. Among the gaming competitions they've got going (Tekken, Mario Kart Worms, Wii Tennis, "retro gamer") is Brawl. 10 bucks entry (5 if you don't compete) but sounds like a blast to me.
*stares at the words Mario Karty, Worms, Retro and Brawl*..........Sounds fun lol

Alzi

Smash Master
I realised at the second tourney that you probally work out at times. :laugh:

If you want you can tell me what you do. Mine is pretty basic:

1: Morning: Eat cheese with tea + Milk afterwoulds then brush teeth for like 20 minutes.
2: Sit on the computer check whats new etc. Eat a bannana + apple
3: Do 300 lifts on the abb swing and 100 lifts with weights, 20 push ups.
4: Play some brawl online.
5: Eat Lunch, Take a break on the computer stretch alittle.
6: Finish off the other 200 lifts on abb swing, and the other 100 lifts and the other 30 push ups.
7: Drink water, eat apple + bannana, Go on computer.
8: Drink Milk with raw egg in it + honey then play mario kart wii with a bunch of others in a private room and relax all night.

So right now i am going to finish off the others i haven't done. It changes somtimes like i watch a movie and lift throughout the whole movie with some rest in between.

I will friendlie you Elton. We will do like 3 matches depends if others are waiting to play or not. Since it is a friendlie i won't use toon link instead i will pull out some random character like captain falcon.

Richard7

Smash Ace
I'm pretty bored these days and last night I went and played Mario Strikers for Wii, I went online and under "Striker of the day" there was no one. Which had literally meant no one had played Mario Strikers at all the entire day. If anyone has it, I'd be up for some games.

Just so you know, I don't know of the many cheap tacticts in that game, so if you do, I'll get owned.

Same goes for Mario Kart Wii, if anyone's bored, shout out your friend code here and we can have some games.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Oh btw guys, the connection tour was horrible. The prize was (I think) Wii Sports Resort + a Wii Motion Plus and it was given out randomly to people who signed some papers. There were very little people there and it just sucked lol. We stayed for about an hour and a half and then left.

Alzi

Smash Master
Just been thinking do you think we can have a t.v running mario kart wii after singles and everything.

For people who don't like items we can turn them off and just base it on pure skill with no items since theres a option that does that offline.

Edit: Vlade i lol'd.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So other than Trav who's up for Star Wars + Whatever? Need to actually get a list or whatever.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Id love to get out and watch some star wars. sounds like fun. Only problem for me is making it there since i cant drive... if you can give me the details i can probably work something out though.

Alzi

Smash Master
Are you guys going to just watch all the episodes for the whole day?

Since it sounds like fun although i woudln't be able to come since parents will think i'm getting ***** for the whole day.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Going to become an orphan for the poor?

The bayswater train station is really close, so lift's wouldn't be a problem. Somehow I think we'd all go nuts if we watched all 6 movies, but see what we can go through. Got the Wii/cube/64/Laptop for other misc gaming to break it up a bit and such.

Alzi: If you want to come but you're parents aren't sure, get them to give me/my parents a call. Found it helps when parents are a bit worried about meeting strangers from "Those internets" Number's 93774777.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Saturday? If you mean a specific time, whenever really. Come whenever but at latest would be til midnight? Don't feel you have to be here for the whole time or whatever, if you want to come after 3 Vlade, feel free! I'm not going to lock the doors after X pm or anything.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
What do you mean Alzi your just going to Jono's (wink).

All the Star Wars movies might be a bit of an overkill for one day but 4,5,6 (the originals) are the ones you want to see.
What_?! I always just thought it was Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were THE ONLY movies in the Star Wars universe_ Now you're telling me there is more and i can only feel disgusted in you saying this_

Alzi you're diet doesn't mean much if you're trying to gain muscle_ For starters your age pretty much guarantees you an amazing metabolism, so don't feel the need to eat too conservatively_ So long as you eat healthily and responsibly (largest meal breakfast, smallest meal dinner), you're always able to lash out eat crappy foods etc SO LONG AS YOU HAVE BALANCE IN YOUR DIET_

Next problem i see is that you're focusing on purely 2 things_ Biceps and abs_ Abs look nice but are useless if your back can't support them, same with biceps considering your triceps and shoulders do alot of your physical burden if you're i dunno, punching someone for example_ You're really only utilizing 2 of your muscles when your entire body needs a good balance_

The one thing i see most people commonly doing is working out there abs and biceps because of the initial physical appeal it has and completely disregarding the other muscle groups_ I can show you my little body weight workout i try and do 4 times a week for you to start getting some more balance in your muscle structure and hopefully some more insight into how your body functions_ Combining this with daily runs/ jogs/ bike rides is a great way to also build up your legs, lungs, abs and stamina_

Anyways i'll explain a few things on sunday but please remember i am no expert on fitness and most of my excercises are boxing focused, so lots of cardio and bodyweight stuff ;) Just keep in mind that your body flows through movement_ So if you throw a punch correctly, your force, or power if you will, begins in your legs and moves up through your body until it is exerted from your hands or fists_ I'll explain this more in person cause it makes more sense then_

Nice to see you so keen on fitness_! Back to school work :(

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I wish they would make a game that combined Mario Kart and Mario Party and make it rhyme with Marty :D
Oh Vlade how we love your witty humour =].

As for the Star Wars thing I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be doing something Saturday but can't remember for the life of me, guess I'm in the maybe pile.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'm not coming SADLY. all bob's fault. jks.

Alzi just drink more water. LOL
Darn it guys, you seemed to have mnissed that our Elton can't make it. That sucks, your so well liked too.

I'll have to hit you up on some fitness tips Bob I've been wanting to get into shape but the main problem I have is that I procrastinate terribly and always put it off.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Forgot to say, to those coming, address is 6 Sandalwood close, Beechboro.

Sieg

Smash Champion
The correct terming would be between 10am and 12.

Technically Mic is right also though, as 12 can count as both am and pm.

Alzi

Smash Master
Bob lets skip this tourney and pay for the day at that gym next to it and teach me. xD Your right about the age thing though. Hmm maybe when i am 21 i should have a good body by then.

Although tourney is more important. Also this Anigames Arcade sounds like fun.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
hey mic. So there is going to be a brawl set up there? and ric and sam are coming? I might come with some mates.

@lord bowser- Not surprised...

e- PS this baby kirby pic in my DP: i drew it. COPYRIGHT naa jks.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Confirmed the booking just then

Can't wait until Sunday guys, it's gonna be awesome :)

Btw, if we have quite a bit of time left after brawl singles, I'm going to suggest a low-tier singles tournament with a $2 entry fee, but I doubt we'd have enough time for it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What's with Anigames Arcade 18th?

hey mic. So there is going to be a brawl set up there? and ric and sam are coming? I might come with some mates.
To aniGames? Yeah, brawl there will be. Wether it's item brawl or not, no idea, but should be fun none-the-less. sponsored by a few places including gametraders so should be cool

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
Gametraders had a brawl set up at Supanova. They played 3 stock, items on, all stages but that was only for the tourney whcih i *****. otherwise you can change the rules and all that.

So i'm mostlikey comign with soem friends. Hope alzi, vlade, ric and sam will be there.

Top Bottom