• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Since i usually go to sydney and i stay at my mum's sisters house which is in farfield.

lol Farfield.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Since i usually go to sydney and i stay at my mum's sisters house which is in farfield.

lol Farfield.
=O

Why do you not mention this to us?!

I live in the Liverpool area which is pretty close by. Should pay a visit for smash sometime. =P

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
$5?

Whats the deal with the busses Marty? I remember you said something about them before and me and my mates might be taking the train. Also we'll probs go to Hog's Breath afterwards (best steak ever) feel free to come with for some after brawlin food.
It's simple, busses don't run from the station to the stadium that early on a sunday, so it's time for a massive walk (Okay well about 15 minute walk >>;).
And the Hog's Breath thing all depends on how much money I have XD, stupid other plans and such.

Elton, you're stupid. Did you know this?
Congratulations, you made me laugh.

I don't think he'll accept, he wont take MM's from people who are better than him hence why Vlade was turned down.
And you had to lose to him last time to add to his ego...**** YOU TRAV!

=O

I live in the Liverpool area which is pretty close by. Should pay a visit for smash sometime. =P
Am I the only one who thought of Football when this was said...And holy crap a Ness main, teach me oh mighty guru! lol

Alzi

Smash Master
=O

By the looks of it you are a good brawler. ;)

I will probally come to Sydney for the christmas holidays and we always go liverpool and those other places.

Elton will money match me but i don't know if i should. I hate winning and then taking money from someone. :laugh:

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Elton, you're stupid. Did you know this?
It took you how long to realise this_? We've been saying this all along but everyone must think we're joking_

Marteh_ Graeme and I are driving up on sunday if you want a ride_ We can pick you up from Kwinana station if you like_

So what's with all this sudden splurge to buff up Alzi_ Also take Elton's money_ Who cares if he's a) rich and b)annoying_ Just think of yourself as doing a community service_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
It took you how long to realise this_? We've been saying this all along but everyone must think we're joking_

Marteh_ Graeme and I are driving up on sunday if you want a ride_ We can pick you up from Kwinana station if you like_

So what's with all this sudden splurge to buff up Alzi_ Also take Elton's money_ Who cares if he's a) rich and b)annoying_ Just think of yourself as doing a community service_
Usually I would accept but I'm heading there with Dean, so unless Dean could also grab a lift then I must gratefully decline.

Haha wow I just sounded like a suck up :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
And you had to lose to him last time to add to his ego...**** YOU TRAV!
I had an off day, my palms were sweaty, I wasn't using my controller, I spilt coke on my jeans, I wasn't warmed up, I had something in my eye, *insert more johns here*
Elton will money match me but i don't know if i should. I hate winning and then taking money from someone. :laugh:
If it makes you feel better I'll tke the money if you win, I have no problem with taking money from people. But seriously what Bob said he's loaded anyway and doesn't even use his own money so don't worry.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I had an off day, my palms were sweaty, I wasn't using my controller, I spilt coke on my jeans, I wasn't warmed up, I had something in my eye, *insert more johns here*
You forgot the main one, the awesome smell of my coffee was too much for you to handle thus distracting you.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I've known Elton a lot longer than any of you guys here anyway. Elton used to be better than me. :p *hangs head in shame*

Alzi, if you do come up for Christmas holidays and such I've gotta swing around Ricky's to play you!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I've known Elton a lot longer than any of you guys here anyway. Elton used to be better than me. :p *hangs head in shame*
Why even admit to this_ The guy already has an ego bigger than his body mass_ Didn't Sam nearly 3 stock him with C. Falcon_?

Shouldn't see giving Dean a ride as any extra burden Marteh_ I'll ask Graeme and get back to you_

Mic where do you get those from_

Alzi

Smash Master

I think Elton is stupid on the internet but not in real life. Unless we examine his every move.

I started to work out alittle in like term 3 last term then i stopped then i started again then i stopped then i started again and almost had abbs then i broke my arm thats when i went to the Vlade's first tourney with that cast on my arm and after i got it off i waited a few months until it fully heals so i could start again. I was planning to start in August but i said i'll do it during the holidays. It was either eat alot and work out or just play games all day and sit on the computer. But yeah there is no real reason for it. I might money match him for $1 then. I might also pull out a secret character against him. ;)

If it makes you feel better I'll tke the money if you win, I have no problem with taking money from people. But seriously what Bob said he's loaded anyway and doesn't even use his own money so don't worry.
You can have the $1 then if i win. :laugh:

Alzi, if you do come up for Christmas holidays and such I've gotta swing around Ricky's to play you!
If he use to be better then you then what happened? And yes i will play you if i go to Sydney again although i'm not really that good. Also whats Ricky's.

Also Sam told me to be good with any character you first need to master Captain Falcon. Wise, Wise words....

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah.

I think i was vsing you or you were in a friendly with someone and i told you how do you get so good with toon link and you said you need to first master captain falcon then you can use anyone. Or somthing simmiler along those lines.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
****, Dean's out for this tourney, won't go into detail but his nan is sick so you know.
Anyway Bob is that offer is still open for a lift I'll gladly accept lol.

And Marteh be needing a double's partner, anyone need one?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Incidentally, was anyone interested in that Star Wars marathon thing I was gonna organize for Sat?

Top Bottom