• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Is that where you produce your own films? Since that is a nice job to have in the future so keep it up if you are doing that.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Heh yeah it's pretty much anything film related in terms of pre - post production_ My hope is to become a director/ writer so fingers crossed_ Also thanks for your support_

Vlade

Social Outcast
Ah well Bob, don't worry about it. I want a new laptop, since this school laptop fails pretty bad :(
I'm gonna be so jealous of your shiny mac :p

But yeah, I'll be recording all the finals matches and crew battles at least, and perhaps some bracket matches depending if I can be bothered :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
For those like me who forgot, connection tour is on today and monday.

Alzi

Smash Master
I didn't go today since it's really not a competition now and i haven't got any other good info back from it other then it was crap. I might go on Monday just maybe i really want to try out that 3 point shoot out on wii sports resort :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I had a dentist appointment on wednesday, I love having perfect teeth *smiles and teeth twinkle* but seriously does anyone floss? Every time I go they tell me I should but I never do.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Oh yeah Andre' just a friendly reminder you owe me entry to this tourny..Well actually since the cost has gone up then I guess...Yeah lol
Marty the repo man will be tapping you up :p
$5 singles entry. im not letting you weasel 10 or 15 out of me when i only lost 5:p
swindler

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Dammit he's onto me *jumps out of nearest window*
I may go monday due to nothing to do and advertise, but not sure aye :p
Oh and floss is cool, but I dont do it..Doesnt half show heh

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Shame on you Jupz. In Star Wars there is a famous scene which the first picture portrays that goes like this.

Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.
Obi-Wan: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to see his identification.
Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.
Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.
Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
Obi-Wan: Move along.
Stormtrooper: Move along... move along.

The second picture show the aforementioned stormtroopers realisation that they were indeed the droids he was looking for.

Have fun in New Zealand.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
SupaNova was fo sheezy. I Pewned the nooby crappy brawl tourney. vageta voice actor is heaps funny and awesome. and the cosplay host was kool. Anime trivia ****EN FUNNY. AWSOME day.

I get my money from my parents BTW FTW FYI

e- I'm ON A BOAT

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Marty only ever feels 3 temperatures, cool, hot and awesome.

Although I was recently informed the last one isn't to do with temperature..

Alzi

Smash Master
The last one got to do with AWESOME TRAINS. This tourney sure is going to be fun and good thing it's 2 days before my dad flys to sydney overwise i would of been sad.

So is anyone going to the connection tour tommorow? I changed my mind which means i'm not going. I think theres no good prizes there only wii fit bottles etc and you just go in and try out games overwise they would of given us what time it starts and when it ends if it was more competitive.

Also does anyone want me to make them a banner? I'm thinking of opening a shop to take in request from others.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Yeah Alzi I was thinking of going to advertise, maybe win a few things, play some games but this year it looks....Bad, no announced tournament or prizes or anything, just Wii sports and thats it. Doubt I'll go either.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I won't be going because Nintendo Australia fails at life (and 'tours')_ Nintendo is huge in Japan so why not follow suite elsewhere, instead of playing catch-ups 3 years later when the console has nearly outlived its expiry date_

Mic let me know how your Star Wars marathon goes_ If you don't come out of it hating Jar Jar Binks i will strangle you to death_

On a side note_ Turns out my pamphlets and posters were fairly successful in terms of distribution, most of the pamphlets are gone so hopefully we start seeing more of an outcome from this_ Hopefully this should inspire more poster/ pamphlet placing and yes i highly recommend making pamphlets_

Alzi

Smash Master
I can see about 50 people attending this. Lets hope my words stay as they are. Bob you are right Nintendo Australia do fail but they are good at certain times. I remeber when they got there club nintendo working it failed so bad so many people coudn't log in etc. In the end i still got that game and watch collection ;) kept it sealed and it sits in my cabinet.

So has the time been officially announced yet? I can go check but i know someone is going to post after me so they might aswell answer it for me :p

Also Jupz hope you have fun in New Zealand.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Alzi you need to realise that, in comparison to all the other Club Nintendos out there, Australia has one of the worst_ Just look at Japan or America to see for yourself_ They could make it so much more than it is which infuriates me_ Nintendo have a bad approach to certain things, Wi-fi especially_ Just making DLC would make them more appealing at the moment_ I think the only thing that gets people online on their Wiis is the Virtual Console_ But once again, they could make the online capabilities so much more_

Anyone excited about the new Monkey Islands on VC_?

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Alzi you need to realise that, in comparison to all the other Club Nintendos out there, Australia has one of the worst_ Just look at Japan or America to see for yourself_ They could make it so much more than it is which infuriates me_ Nintendo have a bad approach to certain things, Wi-fi especially_ Just making DLC would make them more appealing at the moment_ I think the only thing that gets people online on their Wiis is the Virtual Console_ But once again, they could make the online capabilities so much more_

Anyone excited about the new Monkey Islands on VC_?

Top Bottom