• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

swordsaint

Smash Master
Skillskillfiretruck has already been banned once. I lold.

Obviously I'll let you guys know if I come to Perth, I'll even force Vlade to host a tournament at the time. :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Have to ask btw, are you a saint who uses a sword, or are you a sword that's also a saint?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Lol, modspam ftw!
The answer is.....

NEITHER!!!! omgplottwist

I was a saint who used sword but then, like, cos of this freak accident and stuff, I like, turned into a sword. Now it's that second thing you said or something.
=]

MUZGA!!! OMG YOU GOT IT!

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
lol scoot. you mgiht be coming to perth!!!!!!! we must meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!!!

bags versing scoot alot offline at meet ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swordsaint

Smash Master
Elton, I seriously doubt I could be around you for very long at time. WE'D ONLY meet at a tournament, never anything else. I don't like you.

/win thread.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha. ok... Imagine a Mywii.com.au meet up. that would be awsome! I would attend if we didn't play brawl

edit: scoot... I will be normal when I meet you. no mean things or nothing. no picking on you.

swordsaint

Smash Master
On a Pit, offline I would either choose Marth or Metaknight. I'll be sure to up my Gayness with Metaknight before Perth.

Lucas: LOLWUT YOU'D USE HIM *MARTH*

Snake: Falco or Dedede, probably Falco first, so if I lose, my d3 gimp **** kills you early.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
how am i suppose to know that you freak? you're always being called scoot and naming yourself scoot as on msn and mywii. you shall die offline too.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Seriously guys, stop arguing about mywii. youre scaring the intelligent people away,
Partners for bobs? anyone?

Alzi

Smash Master
We need to invade this mywii...

I was having some fun brawls online and i tried to chain grab a mario up that hill i don't think i could maybe because it was online. I don't think it will be allowed anyway since Dedede can combo too much on that stage.

I really want to host a tourney at my house and my mum can like cook us somthing awsome and it will be a day were we play brawl until the morning. :D I had a dream exactly like that last night it was awsome.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Alzi I thought I had weird dreams, such as being a ninja, having a job *lol wtf*..But yours is just to out there for you to be normal amigo.

I also agree with Muzga, this is smash boards, not MyWii...So argue about it on... MyWii dun dun dunnn

Oh and yes DDD ban it.. Fecking DDD

Oh and last but not least, why all the hateorade playa's?

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Sorry ive been a bit absent.. Seems alot happens in 2 days when you are void of the beloved interwebs..

Please excuse us for Elton, perth has disowned his horrible taste of thread abuse so just pay no attention.. Thankfully he is nothing like this irl, but hey if you play WoW you would be used to hearing people talking smack, much like eastsiders brag to us westerners before getting a taste.. :p but hey thats just me being cruel..

Jestfullness aside.. Jupz i personally have no qualms allowing yoshis island melee as a counterpick but DDD ban would be in place.. But hey i play Olimar so why would i care about either.. ;) Just depends what the majority of people think and feel about the stage being allowed.. Regardless of which i still gotta update the SBR ruleset on the 'perth tourney listings' thread when i have time..!! >_<

I lol'ed when i saw Swordsaints list of counter characters.. Top tier makes me cry, but honest question, is that what the majority of players consist of..? Personally i like the mix of characters we have in perth atm (minus vlade) and would loathe seeing it turn into 'OMG ANOTHER METAKNIGHT/ FALCO/ SNAKE IM DYING OF ORIGINALITY AND AWE'.. The only 1 of the 3 i have respect-ish for is snake seeing i found him to be sometimes be awkward to play (unless you f-tilt spam /moan)..

Muzga /lollie for your guessing right.. ;P

Anyways im off to another awsome workday so ill try and checkup online tomorro if i get a chance.. Off to play Twilight Princess lol (only just started playing it :( what have i been doing with myself)..

BLAH..!

Alzi

Smash Master
You are playing TP now that should of been done ages ago. Once you complete it play some Wind Waker.

I don't really mind vlade using falco well it is hard to beat but remeber before it wasn't so high on the tier list and he still used him then so it's ok for him to use falco i guess. Just watch out for the lasers!

But personally i really like perth and what characters they use it's a nice warm mix all up. I think more people main toon link in perth then any other characters since i saw a few toon links playing at vlades tourney.

Toby.

Smash Master
I lol'ed when i saw Swordsaints list of counter characters.. Top tier makes me cry, but honest question, is that what the majority of players consist of..? Personally i like the mix of characters we have in perth atm (minus vlade) and would loathe seeing it turn into 'OMG ANOTHER METAKNIGHT/ FALCO/ SNAKE IM DYING OF ORIGINALITY AND AWE'.. The only 1 of the 3 i have respect-ish for is snake seeing i found him to be sometimes be awkward to play (unless you f-tilt spam /moan)..
BLAH..!
If you were asking about what the majority of players in NSW use...its pretty varied.

If you look at the top couple players you'll see Marth, Ness, Wolf, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, Pit and Dedede.
So we are pretty much the same as you guys.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Okay, new confirmations. Matt is coming, and samuels cousin John may be joining us too!
Yes! boosting turnouts is awesome:D

But you dont have any good placing jigglypuffs.. do ya?:p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Wheres the Boozer love? Is there even any other Bowser mains in Australia?

Bob I'll be bringing my mate Keenan on sunday, how far is your place from the station? We're fine to walk but if it's a ridiculous distance away we'll need a lift.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Umm no his name isn't Michael pretty sure I said he's Keenan :p You'll have to go easy on him as well he is new and doesn't even own the game, having said that though he is learning.

Oh and Richard has informed me we'll be needing a lift.

Richard7

Smash Ace
If you were asking about what the majority of players in NSW use...its pretty varied.

If you look at the top couple players you'll see Marth, Ness, Wolf, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, Pit and Dedede.
So we are pretty much the same as you guys.
Most of those don't surprise me, except Ness, Wolf and Pokemon Trainer. Tbh I reackon they're all pretty bad characters, Pokemon Trainer is pretty good, except for Ivysaur lol.

Anyway, I just relised this tournament is being held a day before my birthday. But guys, please don't get me anything, (assuming I'm going to the tournament) because for me, my birthday is just like every other day. My parents basically don't give me anything, so I don't except anything from anyone.

Alzi

Smash Master
Guys bring him a huge cake and buy him a wario bike. Sshhh don't tell him anything.

Intresting to see tcranter about some of the mains there. Simmilar here maybe they should have ditto battles. Marteh to be unique all you have to do is main toon link then whenever we hear the name "Marteh" we'll be like oh he's that awsome guy who mains toon link.

Lord Bowser i think only you and boozer main bowser in Australia and you two are my favourite bowser players. boozer has the best shielding i've ever seen in my life and this is online i'm talking about how can someone shield so well online imagine offline.. 0_0

Top Bottom