• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
lol, people are idiots if they go to eltons house. =P
After seeing this i said no to him lol.

Nah i got a new computer so i'm loving it's 22inch HD WIDE SCREEN :D. Jono wants to use marth now in doubles hmm now we need to think of combo's all over again.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Ive got steam too. Add me duncan12345 ( Dont ask about the name or i stabz youz). Im probably not gona go to rflan cos i have a massive assignment to do teehees. So I might come to the tournament ill just see if alan can go.

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
hey bob me and glenn def coming this sunday neither of us working, and we might bring 2 mates :D...gonna train it in though to tireing driving all the way there lol, mind if we get a lift when we get to traino?

Alzi

Smash Master
Assignment? It's not even school!

If your dad takes us jono then sure i don't mind going to bobs tourney. We can stay aslong as we want to :) so you can tell your dad to pick us up next day in the morning.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Ive got steam too. Add me duncan12345 ( Dont ask about the name or i stabz youz). Im probably not gona go to rflan cos i have a massive assignment to do teehees. So I might come to the tournament ill just see if alan can go.
What's with the name?

Also on steam I play on my mates account so I don't have to buy l4d :p but hopefully I'll be getting my own copy soon.

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Alex and Glenn ive added you both to the subscriptions.. Awsome to finally see you guys again.. Also Alzi hope you and Jono can both make it that would be great to have you both be able to make it down.. Just msg me and let me know on my mobile..

I saw swordsaints comment and lol'ed.. Seems elton has made a name for himself very quickly.. Swordsaint and the other eastern staters, id love to see you guys over here sometime if you get the chance.. Keep us updated and we can run our first 'eastern invasion tour'.. Honestly cant wait to see how you guys play, should be interesting..

Great to see more people being able to make it down this sunday so looking forward to getting to meet you all personally and dont forget to contact me to let me know if you need lifts from the train or not..! And of course the ever important task of bringing pizza money for anyone interested in a late lunch/ early tea..

Till sunday..

BLAH..!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Sorry guys can't make it I was arranging with a few mates to go and then last night "MARTY PARTY SATURDAY"

So yeah, dont really want to go there being hung over >>;, but if Im not Ill see what I can do haha

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
first of all you peeps. i ain't coming to riot's.

@bowser guy- (lol) - i'll use falco first set, then i might choose snake, lucas or pit 2nd and 3rd set.
stage has to be final destination for all three sets, except: (optional if you want)

when i'm lucas the stage can be corneria. * no infinite combos if victim is on 70%damage plus.*

accept or don't accept. no big deal. has to be 10$ -25$

after this MM we may follow it by another MM if we both agree. (same rules apply or no deal)

You're underestimating me so I ghess you will say deal? deal or no deal. games will occur at next tourney we both attend to.

Alzi

Smash Master
Wait wait wait.

If elton wins then he won't agree for another money match with same amount of money but if lord bowser wins he would want another re-match from you.

Keep in mind just because he is bowser doesn't mean you will own him and lucas on corneria against bowser is fair so stick with it lord bowser. ;)

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Elton you are a stuck up kid you are. Learn to not always have it your way cos in the real world most people will not agree to play on only final destination and I personally would not allow a change of character.

@ Riot: Im still thinking about whether I should go cos I sort of dont wana go alone (t3h rapez0rz) and Alan is my doubles partner/butt buddy/man prostitute who i work the streets with. Odds are if Alans allowed to come to my house and hes allowed to go to the tourney the Jman will show his face

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Okay, I think I accepted ya. Join the group too!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/aussiesmashboardians
Can't join the group on that account it's my mates.

Elton I decline your offer, be a man and play by the normal rules and not your own. If you really are confident you should be able to win without having your own terms and conditions in play. I'll be happy to play a $20 money match on the standard tourney rules though.

Bob I have another friend that will be coming on sunday though he probably won't enter, we'll need a lift so should I just text you when we're at the station?

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
it was no big deal.

k lord bowser. i would do it but i don't like the stages. your tourney rules then but stages have to be- final destination, battle field, smashville. (randomly chosen)

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
ok yoshi's island is in it. pretty similar:

same rules as you guys. stage has to be:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi Story

selected by random. ok.

Alzi

Smash Master
Counterpicks is the main reason for counterpicks.

Anyway jono atm is just confirming with his dad if we can go if he says yes then i'll be coming to this tourney.

I hope sam and richard don't come.. xD Doesn't sam have a calcus test or somthing at uni?

Muzga

Smash Ace
I have a suggestion (i want to prove something to mic)
Bob, would you please ban metaknight for this one tournament? like completely?
I am willing to bet that even though that is the case i can still do better then my last tournament result.
I would bet money that i can place higher then 7th/8th this time around.
Anyone care to?:p

Alzi

Smash Master
It was ment to say competitive brawling sorry. Muzga no metaknights at all will make my day run smoother with less stress.

I was glad at Vlades tourney that i didn't face one metaknight.

Jupz

Smash Master
Can this tournament please not be MK banned as my friend uses him. But he sucks so maybe he could just be allowed to use MK?? He's even worse with any other character but he just uses Metaknght all the time in practice because he has fun with him, not because he wants to win. If its going to be MK banned could I please ask for just this exception for my friend? He has no chance of winning or placing well anyway, he just has more fun using MK then anyone else. He's also come up from Kalgoorlie just for the tourney :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Elton in case you haven't noticed this isn't mywii.com it's smahboards. we play by official SBR approved rules or we don't play at all, stop being a a baby.

It makes no difference to me if MK is banned or not but I really have nothing against MK because Bowser actually has an even match-up with him.

Muzga

Smash Ace
I'm not suggesting i want metaknight banned, but considering so many people in perth seem to want metaknight banned i suggest we test it and see if it makes any difference at all to our scene. Most people here have no adequate reason to debate is as metaknight isnt that popular here. i am the main casualty of this proposed ban, and i dont see why there is so much hate in perth;)
therefore i stand to disprove the relevance of the suggestions by proposing that the ban won't affect anyone's placings.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
true. lord bowser deal then. smash boards rules.

you're alloud to change your character. but first game you muse choose bowerser agaisnt my snake k.? i really want to verse your bowser with my snake to see how well i do. if that's alright with you. .

Muzga wth.

Top Bottom