• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sorry I don't know what you fools are talking about, if you're intelligent enough you would be using 40 posts per page.

My New Year's resolution is to do well at school and tone down on the lax lifestyle I've been living.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Sorry I don't know what you fools are talking about, if you're intelligent enough you would be using 40 posts per page.

My New Year's resolution is to do well at school and tone down on the lax lifestyle I've been living.
Use 40 posts per page so it takes longer to reload and constitutes more download each time? I'm not too sure thats smart :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Oh epic I got page 1337. And I doubt my bad net could hold 40pp. As for new years resolutions I think mine is

Is to live more a lax lifestyle than I am atm

Volaix

Smash Rookie
Does anybody like to brawl me? Hopefully we get good lag to each other. If so add me on msn at drums@in.com and hopefully we can brawl soon. I need practice and Lvl 9s dont cut it.

I don't really check my smashboards account, but feel free to PM me

catch

Vlade

Social Outcast
I want another tournament

Not sure who it was (think it was Braddles) but could someone ask the Magic players if they would be interested in sharing a venue with us?

What is everyones' opinion on having tournaments at houses again like we used to? I don't mind either way but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm up for a tournament any Sunday in January :D However, I'll probably not be up for organising as I'll be working 5 days a week lawwwwwwl

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
@Vlade I'm going to friday night magic this week so I'll chuck up a notice there and see the the interest it attracts, if it's not too successful, I'll be moving into a new place with my mate soon, so I'll be right to host, just need a hand setting up etc, but I'll keep you posted..

Must..not..play.... cataclysm....

Vlade

Social Outcast
Haha nice seal of quality trav :) I'd buy any product with that seal on it.

Pete got me into Magic yesterday and I'm mad keen for some games hey. I'm still learning the ropes but I really enjoyed my 2 games with Pete (even though I got rolled) and want to play more.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Mothers lock up your daughters, tournament hosts hide your pots.

Come Jan 28th I'm going to be a permanent Perthian once more.

Top Bottom