• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
There's a church on Hay Street? All this time I thought there was a giant black void in between the mall and the Duty Free shop.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sometimes I get up in the morning and whack on the eye liner and the onyx spikes, just so I can show the world the pain I'm in and how angry I am at society. By cementing my place with others like me at the nethervoid, I'm really doing my part to dilute the corruption in society. By siphoning the attention of the on-lookers (whom I resent) onto me, piece by piece, im changing this corrupted world that has forced me to be this way!

But yeah, I don't care what ppl look like, as long as they're true!

It's like 42 degrees in Geraldton atm -_-

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm sorry but I can't make it Andre :( I realise you organised this well in advance but it's a friend's birthday tomorrow and he leaves the day after so I'm gonna catch up with him and other friends.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
for the record i EXPECT people to bring tvs
because we are busting the ill gaming jams
OUTSIDE *****ES!
parents have laid down the law so bring yo tvs and yo consoles
and it shall be good

also-- arrive at about 11-12. i needs my beauty sleep. then perhaps we can go for lunch

MTGod

Smash Champion
Was feeling like **** today - probably a good thing I didn't come as I'd be chucking up in your house all day :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Lots of people don't get extra pay on holidays. For casual employment it's completely up to the employer. Which is stupid. Really stupid.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else interested in forming a disco posse? We can hang in the city on occasion and engage in dance battles with those that doubt us.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I think the evidence in said video will show that Ryan is in fact the dancer among us :D [a.k.a. I gave up :p]

EDIT: I forgot to yell OBJECTION!

MTGod

Smash Champion
I still reckon Sakurai's facade of "it isn't supposed to be competitive" is a cover-up for his bad balancing skills :p

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was listening to the Directional Influence podcast the other day and they it was casted on the anniversary of Brawl's release and apparently Sakurai was interviewed about Smash and said that Melee was too "hardcore" for the market of today, or some other **** like that. Pretty much, he made brawl easy because it would appeal to more people than if it was more like Melee, which I guess is a little true.

Top Bottom