• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
waah we're perth, we think we're hardcore but we enforced stupid dugeon rules for our HARDCORE zelda run.

well all hostility aside, I'm here to politely inform you that there are some more new rules, no MUSIC OF ANY KIND during the zelda runs or you are instantly DQ'd.

you have been warned
Hey Luke hows your hero Sydney-ers doing? No stream and dying in Twilight Princess?

Shame you guys are bad..

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Gords also caused the dinosaurs to die out because he threw his Bone (controller) into the ground so hard it impacted the Earth as though it was meteorite.

Gords however resurrected in whichever year his birthdate is and will continue to recreate this process until the end of time.

MJG

Smash Hero

MTGod

Smash Champion
Tails, you're a scene kid - you guys are the intersection between cool and outcast, because you think it's cool to be an outcast.

And Alister - no harm done, plus it's Christmas tomorrow, not sure anyone will check until boxing day ^^ (although I am curious to see where I stuffed up against you :D)

MTGod

Smash Champion
-beh- forgot that internet can't convey tone. Stupid invention, this. Should replace forum posts with recorded audio entries :D

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
-beh- forgot that internet can't convey tone. Stupid invention, this. Should replace forum posts with recorded audio entries :D
Still, not cool man.
I for one take that as offense, I'm not some stupid label, I am myself and proud of it. Yeah I may dress different and probably am seen as "one of them" still that comment I found pretty harsh.
I was nearly asking for an silly reply like "of course, cause of south of the river" not a chance to rip me apart D:
Otherwise man uncool story bro.

Oh and merry Christmas to everyone tomorrow!

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Marteh, you'll be given the gift to be good at games with kids! Anyway, Merry Christmas in 15 mins everyone! May your christmas celebrations be joy-filled and as less materialistic as possible, I remember the excitement on christmas eve as a child, sadly voided nowadays, but still rad nonetheless..
@Tails You'll never be ripped apart, Jesse is undertaking grinch transformation =P Ahhh how fun stereotypes are, it's fun to break preconceived perceptions =D everyone falls into a category, and if you dare not follow the guidelines then everyone loses their minds man!

Merry Xmas Y'all

MTGod

Smash Champion
Wow, really didn't think it was that bad a comment tbh, even re-reading it I've seen and heard a mountain of things that are way harsher that people have just brushed off. Still, if it offended you, my bad man, I apologise. You know I don't mean **** like that :p

Anyway, Merry Christmas smashboards! My present to you: bracket images I should have put up earlier :D
DOUBLES

DORFBALL

SINGLES

SECOND CHANCE SINGLES
-note- Nic was DQ'd after I added him to the bracket, so I switched around the next round to avoid people playing matches they've already played.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
let me be the first to wish you all a very merry MICMAS

Twas the night before micmas
and all in the hood
not a coolkid was playing
the peace was all good.

Then all of a sudden
There was a loud BAM
Father micmas was on the roof
Laying down a whack jam

There was a bunch of stockings
All in a line
Because the ladies were lining up
To have a good time

Great party that night
and a drunk mic did drawl--
MERRY MICMAS
MERRY MICMAS TO ALL

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And to all, a good ban!

Havin a good one (stuffed, whoof) and hope you lot are too!

Pete278

Smash Lord
As someone who has sat in front of the church on Hay Street, I too feel 'scene kid' is a grave insult, and you should know better than to place labels on someone, Jesse. We're not conformist machines, we're individuals.

Top Bottom