• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
I have a music camp that weekend which means I'm missing out on wai-con and this possible tournament :(

But don't not have the tournament just because of me

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm free most Sundays - Saturdays are iffy but with enough notice (like 2 weeks) I should be able to get off work.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Sorry bro, I already expended my January rage quota on poker and work :p Plus not going to Waicon anyway - too many cosplayers makes my eyes bleed.

Anyone up for brawl on Wednesday? I need to practice D:

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Jesus christ you're bad Buff.

And Jesse, I'd probably be fine with it. Just tell me where to walk from the canning bridge or whatever it is.
I need to burn some fat.

As far as things go, I've just moved all my **** into Andre's house, and just staying with Amy again until I get a few last things out of the way and organised. And then I'll be back in there.

Hater

Smash Ace
I can make as many bad wii puns as i want

The amount of idiots i had to serve who all thought they were funny saying wii is ****ing innumerable

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well I'm free til 5pm. I can play Magic but my decks are ****e :D

EDIT: If we have it at mine it means I'll be kicking people out pretty early, so I'd prefer not to :(

MTGod

Smash Champion
I don't even know hey... I want to play brawl, but preferably not at my house due to me having to kick everyone out at like 4:30, cutting the day relatively short since everyone will arrive at like 1pm. Therefore if it's at someone else's then me leaving has no consequence.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
As soon as I get all my stuff moved into my new room I'll host a shindig sometime soon, works slowed down now so I should have plenty of time..

what/when/where is waicon?

EDIT: Sorry tails I didn't realise you axed d@ sayme thang boiiii (cool street slang)
BTW, Senju > Uchiha =D

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
As soon as I get all my stuff moved into my new room I'll host a shindig sometime soon, works slowed down now so I should have plenty of time..

what/when/where is waicon?

EDIT: Sorry tails I didn't realise you axed d@ sayme thang boiiii (cool street slang)
BTW, Senju > Uchiha =D
nah man, ill genjitsu yo ***.
im mixed between loving Itachi and Deidara. both legends.

oi we should catch up too man.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Itachi is off the hook!

Yeah man, once I get all this moving around at my house sorted I'll plan something brilliant.

NEW TATTOO NEARLY BOOKED!! Song of time with the caption "Time Is Running Out" (reference to muse also) will be on my left arm, also adding colour to the triforce =3

MTGod

Smash Champion
Point still stands - if you get a Naruto tattoo you're walking to tournaments Niall ^^

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Jesse is just a tense gorilla.. When's a general good day/time for everyone to atttend a smashfest? We could even make it an overnight thing too, chuck in a bit of magic etc. Or is a sunday arvo bettter?

Top Bottom