• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol.

So many people have used those 3 characters and have lost against a certain tooon link. Yeah to beat toon link use falco.

Toby pikachu ftw.

Alzi

Smash Master
It is swordsaint isn't it.

IT'S FUNNY EVEN MORE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T USE FALCO AGAINST CORPSE DURING ROCKY.

BAHAHAHAH.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
contrary to what you said in that other thread scoot where you had always been a failco main.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I can also safely say that Sam's Ganon wouldn't defeat me in a tournament set... Ganon is bad...

Alzi

Smash Master
Good job on dropping 2 of the highest characters in the game for a character that is lower then them lol.

Lol i would safely say sam's ganon can 3 stock me. :p

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Heya guys =D, ive pretty much been non-existent for a while due to uni and work and online c&c... Having a month break from uni soon so itd be good to come to another tournie or fest if one is on during that time.. Happily playing mario atm and a grenadier snake so itll be fun to get back into it again, il talk you all soon

Pete278

Smash Lord
You sayin' you better than me Pete :p??? *bait bait bait*

Good News Week is on!
I'm saying I play 100-0 matchup for Ganon (supposedly) and you don't, and thus my odds of winning are slightly higher (they're now in the 'could hypothetically happen if Sam died mid game' region!) :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Braddles! Awesome! There's bound to be something on, and if you're going to supanova make sure you enter our tournaments :D

Pete278

Smash Lord
Meh, Dio almost beat Kakera. :p If you don't use the infinite to abuse shieldgrabbing everything Ganon does, Olimar v Ganon is worse than IC vs Ganon, imo.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Kinect_? Sounds like a cheap version of Lego_ Microsoft blows anyways_

Next tournament i guess we are going to have to do a Sam vs anyone willing in a Ganon match_ Sam goes Ganon vs anyone of your choice_ May the shame be with you_

EDIT: Didn't know Scoot was old enough to grow facial hair_ Laughed at you looking like Pete_ Sucks to be you_

MTGod

Smash Champion
:D i remember the days when i could beat you with Ganon, Jesse.
Those days are well and truly gone my friend :p

Having a month break from uni soon so itd be good to come to another tournie or fest if one is on during that time..
Nice to see you back ^^ You just missed OID2, and as Mic said there's going to be a few mini-tourneys run at Supanova that you can enter... Otherwise, there's always July, and once Uni finishes there'll be fests coming out everyone's arses XD Regarding tournaments, you're on the mailing list so when the next one happens you'll get an e-mail about it... (Not sure if I should advertise Supanova??? I'll have to liaise with Mic on this one :p)

I'm saying I play 100-0 matchup for Ganon (supposedly) and you don't, and thus my odds of winning are slightly higher
I dunno - playing Lucas has got me very accustomed to playing unfavourable matchups, so Ganon being 60:40 in Lucas' favour should mean my minor mistakes that lose me matches against MK and Snake won't go unpunished :D (Lol Lucas, can't even approach a Ganon safely XD)

So Perth, how 'bout that July tourneh....?
Things are in the works - obviously can't post it up until everything's finalised (especially when you guys have to buy plane tickets to get here ^^")

Next tournament i guess we are going to have to do a Sam vs anyone willing in a Ganon match_ Sam goes Ganon vs anyone of your choice_ May the shame be with you_
Hey, I already beat Sam's Ganon at Andre's fest a while ago - really don't want to have to try it again :p It's like that secret boss in a JRPG that took so long to defeat you never want to do it again for about a year XD

Alzi

Smash Master
He's right though. He knows toon link it's just sam is so incredibley insane he *****. I probally know toon link the best out of a lot of people and i can say that i honestley don't know what he is going to do next because he mixes his game so well.

Also guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J35CMJTQ5Y4

GOLDEN EYE THIS NOVEMEBER ON WII HYPE.

YEAH NINTENDO YOU **** THIS CONFERANCE.

Top Bottom