• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Richard7

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Corpsecreate - I hate you.

Ric - Dude wtf? Why do you still bother with that Brawl game?

Alzi - Nice games in the final, don't ever be like me and say "I know you're gonna win" because you took a match off me and I regret forfeiting to Sam in the grand finals now.

Quetz - Whoa man. You don't even own Brawl and you're that good?! Seriously, if there's anyone in Perth that'll beat Sam in a tourney, I'm really starting to think It'll be you. Keep it up.

Hitler's Butler (I like the new name lol) /Gnash - You've improved since I last versed you all those months ago. Good luck at Tempest.

Trill - Man our matches were close. I enjoyed them but at the same time I was worried, you really gave me a run for my money. I look forward to playing friendlies with you next time.

MTGod - Nice job hosting, I liked the papers with the tourney info at each setup. Unfortunately I didn't play you or even see you play at all. :(

Travis/Bob/Graeme/Andre/Mic/Pete - Always fun being around you guys. Well, its always fun being around everyone, but I'm sorry I'm naming names.

As always, a pleasure catching up with everyone. Really need to get myself an NTSC copy of Brawl, Brawl- looks too fun.

Didn't talk to the new guys. :ohwell:

Alzi

Smash Master
Funnily enough i actually kinda did talk to the new people. :) lol.

Still the scene is missing the woman.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Corpsecreate - BAM SNAKE!

Ric - Wtf do I have to do to get you some confidence, really man :/ You want me to be there with a towel ready for you, your water bottle, give you massages between rounds.

Alzi - Fun match today man, love vsing you and hell we almost had a conversation.

Quetz -Man you're a beast with peach, shame luigi let you down :p

Andeh - Son I am dissapoint

Trill - Son I am also dissapoint

MT - Gw on the singles, even better work in doubles man, I feel we're actually starting to get somewhere

Hobobloke - Surprisingly, didn't have much to do with you today, except for crew battles...And trill said picking Mic was a bad idea.

Pete - How dare you let Jesse's food get cold!

Master (Sherief I think)- you dont check here, but really man you have potential.

Other young gun - Use more forward air with marth, then lets have some more dittos <3

Muzga - Cough I didnt copy alzi...

Hoshikage - Whoo Kareem, whoo we beat you in doubles :p Awesome seeing you man....why dont I just say this on msn?

Baconfingers - Oh snap blame bob all you want, you also got owned in doubles

Bob - We really gotta practice more man, we're really going down.

Niven - Man you have an epic ROB, now get better then trill

Mic_128 - Totally the MVP, 14 stocks ftw

d'arty - Great meeting you man, loved the Sonic, just need to read up some more on what he can do and get passed lazer spam.

Other new guys - Sorry for forgetting your names....*sigh*

who did I forget...hmmm

Alzi

Smash Master
Yay leishachu rob. Rob the robot can we FAIR HIM ROB THE robot yes we can! Bair, Dair and downsmash and spotdodge too working together to get the JOB DONE!

Edit: PINK WIZZ FIZZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Do people like my avatar btw?

Alzi

Smash Master
Speaking of wizz fizz.

How was my metaknight wizz fizzing in doubles? I learnt from the best obviousley. ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
If you wanna beat Toon Link play Metaknight/Olimar/Marth

Speakin of low tiers, I ought to put some effort into falcon for low tier tournies :S He's like the only low tier character I enjoy playing (Pokemon Trainer is awesome fun too but he's mid now :()

Top Bottom