• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

swordsaint

Smash Master
yeah basically what alzi said. sams just really good with toon link, but you don't need to understand sam to understand the character he plays

Kinect_? Sounds like a cheap version of Lego_ Microsoft blows anyways_

Next tournament i guess we are going to have to do a Sam vs anyone willing in a Ganon match_ Sam goes Ganon vs anyone of your choice_ May the shame be with you_

EDIT: Didn't know Scoot was old enough to grow facial hair_ Laughed at you looking like Pete_ Sucks to be you_
lol I dont really look like pete, he's just got very similar neckbeard <3

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Brad: there's no link for the Brawl tournament at Supanova, but here's the event website: http://www.supanova.com.au/

@Trill: Actually, come to think of it, I've never played a good Link so I don't know what the match-up is, but I reckon Link would be a gimping machine...

Alzi

Smash Master
Play scabe and you will think how on earth is he recovering.

Once golden eye comes out for wii i'll probally only play brawl at smashfest and just mainly play golden eye when i'm bored at home.

Hater

Smash Ace
Yeah it has daniel craig worst bond ever also is made by activision and waving wii mote around will not be fun for shooting i.e. 90% chance of Epic fail

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Activision is a publisher not a developer_

Scabe is proof that MU charts fail_ You will never be as good as him Trill_ Corpse is on the "best vids of each character" list for TL_ ^_^

Alzi

Smash Master
See Hater, Activision is the publisher not the developer for the game. ;)

That video needs to be changed though since it is old. It will be replaced with him vs tibs round 2.

Also Bob what ever happened to vsing in the conduit online. I sealed that game up so it's gone for now.

But when Goldeneye comes out EVERYONE IN THE SCENE BETTER GET IT. We can have wifi partys and lan it up at tournaments or smashfest. I prefer the Smashfest.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Following this survey leak, Eurogamer has received word that Eurocom (responsible for the N64 Bond outing, The World is Not Enough) will be developing the title, along with n-Space. GoldenEye for Wii, along with an Nintendo DS title of the same name, is said to be revealed at this year's E3.

Happy kiddoes?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Foxy is a TL god.
Let's not forget who found so much of TL's potential kthx.

Edit: If the engine is changed, it's automatically worse.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
foxy is the master roshi/kami/king kai to corpse's goku, without foxy, corpse would be dead, also ****.

Alzi

Smash Master
It's Fox is openly deceptive.

They think corpse learnt most the stuff because he has a thread in the toon link boards with all of toon links AT's and tricks he can do. lol.

It's a really good thread and imo the best on the toon link boards since it's so dam clean and simple to the point but to be honest i never looked in there to see how to do certain things or know of new things since i already know them all.

Gords also plays toon link over east. Played him in a few friendlies he plays well enough for the east to understand what toon link does. He just needs to put more speed into his game and just improve more i guess. :p Not sure about FIOD because i've never seen or played him.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'd assume that the new goldeneye game can be played with classic controller pro which would be pretty sweet_ That controller is so well made it should just replace the old one completely_

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lololol, well all these tricks you already know were invented by someone alzi, just because you didnt learn them directly off foxy doesnt mean he didnt invent them for you to learn.

also I AM alzi's case.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah i know how you feel Vlade_ I'll die when they try to phase out the cube controller_ HOW WILL I PLAY SMASH THEN_?!?!

So Nintendo conference is around 12pm in Perth if the converter is true_ If so FML_

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
As i said on msn

Nintendo released the Wii and made ****loads of casual gamers and have successfully coaxed Sony and Microsoft to get gimmicky motion sensor going now. Tonight BAM Nintendo unveils a new system for hardcore gamers while Sony and Microsoft unveil their casual ****, they lose all the hardcore gamers, Miyamoto laughs, Nintendo defeats all

...Oh and HL2: episode 3 is delayed

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol **** trav. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I learnt them from myself LUKE.

The only thing i learnt online that i never knew about was SHDA and InvinciBombing and the double bomb throw. Those wern't found by foxy.

Guys the gamecube is old now we need to move away from it's controls. That is why you can't use the gamecube controller for the wii menu. It's like saying oh i wanted to use the N64 controller for gamecubes menu. If it had a menu.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
The GC control > N64 control > Toilet Brush > Wii Remote.

Mario Party 1 owns the N64 control, lol.

If I were a woman, the Wii remote might have one use, but I'm not so it's just trash.

Also the Classic Control thing that comes with MH3 is okay.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I disagree, ps2 controller, and I have an adapter that lets me use said controller on gc's and wii's but its ****ing terrible for smash lol

Hater

Smash Ace
Hating much Luke ?

Calm down son its ok

You don't have to listern to our opinions but I'd like for you to listen to this GTFO back to ACT thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Luke if you're just going to troll, go away.

Perfect Dark Arcade > Stupid Wii Remote Goldeneye.
this times a bajillion

Following this survey leak, Eurogamer has received word that Eurocom (responsible for the N64 Bond outing, The World is Not Enough) will be developing the title

Happy kiddoes?
Not really, no. :urg:

...Oh and HL2: episode 3 is delayed
Don't. Even. Joke.
Besides, that implies that there actually was a date.

Top Bottom